The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xxkylint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What Tatmadaw? Some clown zap me and said "Tatmadaw will get you"....oooh so scare
Lol. It means The Army. The most powerful men in Myanmar.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tititatitu View Post
Thanks bro xxkylint for the direction. I also know of the mgm massage thru the bell boy and went to try it last night. It's traditional myanmar massage which is even more pain than thai massage. 1 hr only 2500 kyats, but only for ppl who can take pain. Decent massage, nothing else.

As for girls, you can ask the bellboys to arrange for you to the hotel, but was quoted 70usd. Din try in the end since I'm more of a massage person.
Yea. Myanmar massage are nowhere near Thai massage.

May be you should check out the oil massage at lvl 3 of The Grand Mee Ya Hta beside scott market, taxi drivers know). It is an erotic massage which provide some special services. 23000 ks for one hour. 15000 ks for HJ.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkylint View Post
Lol. It means The Army. The most powerful men in Myanmar.
Haha oic thanks for the clarification...
Old 08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha oic thanks for the clarification...
Hi Senior Bro Frankie !! I too often get zapped anonymously whenever I offer to share information of cheonging in this particular Myanmar thread by the same person with the same message : "Tatmadaw will get you "
Old 08-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow the place is not a cheap place..Sedona cost us US$320.00 per night. Simple meal at restuarant for four adds up to US$120.00...don't know how the locals survive...
Locals dont eat at hotel restaurants unless super rich. Coffee circles, My Garden, Golden Duck, Sabai Sabai are few of the best and cost only about $60-70 for four persons. Try Oriental House for Dim Sum, best dim sum in town and very cheap.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkylint View Post
Locals dont eat at hotel restaurants unless super rich. Coffee circles, My Garden, Golden Duck, Sabai Sabai are few of the best and cost only about $60-70 for four persons. Try Oriental House for Dim Sum, best dim sum in town and very cheap.
The place we went isn't exactly a posh restuarant at all it was just a simple eatery along the street not very big also....yeah i did hear them saying the typical myanmarese will not patronize such places...likewise the local chinese community do not patronize the road side stalls...its funny but they give me the impression that they consider their ethnicity first and nationality second..same goes for the muslims...

On a omnimous sidenote, my india muslim contact told me better not go back until a month or more later...he said something big might happened during the water festival..
Old 08-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Senior Bro Frankie !! I too often get zapped anonymously whenever I offer to share information of cheonging in this particular Myanmar thread by the same person with the same message : "Tatmadaw will get you "
Either a okt who doesn't want his rice bowl to be broken or perhaps a proud myanmar nationalist at work protecting his country image...
Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
asylum javelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On a omnimous sidenote, my india muslim contact told me better not go back until a month or more later...he said something big might happened during the water festival..
I am going back from 12 April to 21 April, most of the places will be closed or slowed down. Getting very hot also.

cheers....aj
Old 09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Panda88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, this is my 1st trip in Yangon. Have been here for 4 days, due to work and was not able to choeng. Will be free for the next 2 days, any bros know of any spa that provide FJ? Thanks
Old 09-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
laibuyi is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bro working at Yangoon? I may go there to work and need to find a place to rent... can bro provide some info?
Old 10-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tititatitu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noted bro xxkykint! I'm going back yangon in mid may. Will go try out the one at mee ya tha and update here again! Any idea on the operating hrs?
Old 11-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Geez guess I better start taking my Myanmarese lesson, looks highly likely company might be sending me up for a few months...
Old 12-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Geez guess I better start taking my Myanmarese lesson, looks highly likely company might be sending me up for a few months...
Get a local girlfriend..u learn faster

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Get a local girlfriend..u learn faster
haha i think i better start learning basic phrases for survivor, let make love, fuck, suck my cock...
Old 16-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

During my last trip when I visited music club at Park Royal hotel. I was given a glass with ice cubes when I order coke from the waitress, within an hour I had very bad diarrhea...I think due to the ice cube...I recalled that when I go JJ I was given a straw when I order coke ...no glass nor ice cube...thus no problem..does anyone have similar diarrhea problem that I encounter with ice cube( tap water?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1