The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Meow (Temptation)

Everything about her screams YOUNGGGGGGGGGG

Looks: Cutie pie, fresh from school, showed me her passport born in 2000 millennium babe lol.

Body: She needs to shed those baby fats to be honest and she is really a baby compared most FLs here.

Boobs: God given natural BIG boobs. Role reversal, I saw them I became the baby who sucked her nipples trying to get breastfed.

French: Hint of green, willingness cannot be faulted.

BBBJ: Also hint of green but extremely obedient, got her to blow me for a good 20 mins. All done with a smile

FJ: As fully expected she is TIGHT, her shaved vagina and all! Willing to change positions and can take a deep pounding with sufficient jelly. Its like sneaking out fucking my neighbour's teenage daughter when her papa is at home lol. Btw, nice house and clean room good ambience.

RTF: For that young pussy worth a RTF.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 60
sigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to behold

Hana from SilkStockings

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=765706

OKT : 10/10 as usual, Friendly and accommodating maybe old time regular with him
Want to RTF fern but went home
Recommended me Hana and yes never regreted his choice

Face: 9/10, 90% same as photos she is young and cute bubbly fun loving character.
Body: 9/10, little thai tan slim body .
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, natural just the way I like it cos suits her body frame. Love to fondle playing with her nips.
Shower: 8/10, just a normal shower with some action but she will clean you swee swee already busy tahan
Almost want to rape her in the bathroom.
Massage: 7/10, bit of massage but I didn't go for that so I don't really gave a damn on this
Cathbath: 9.5/10, slow and sensual.
Kiss/French: 8/10 little French kiss all the way
BBBJ: 9/10. Slow, wet and long like cat bathe
FJ: 9/10. She's very accommodating did a few position .
young and fresh. Great working attitude.
GFE : 8/10. she can speak a bit of english and overall experience is like bonking your a uni girl back in school days
Old 09-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kimmi Seduction68

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ / AR: 10/10
CIM: 10/10
COF: 10/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Real gem who takes CIM and COF like a champ.
Worth the $150 spent.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Kimmi from seduction.

Location Central area.
She must be the most hardworking lady I've ever been to! Bbbj and AR was like forever. Especially her AR. Not only can u feel her tongue thrust. She wriggles it inside. Until I almost explode from the front liao. Though the aircon was blasting, she totally wet my whole ass and 2IC until damn warm. After that she started to bounce on top of me. Could feel her tightness. Buay tahan liao. Immediately grab her and just machine ram her with her on top, while she moan and dirty talk on.

Than her massage. Not the best, but definitely got try to do her best. Especially when she pushes the inner thighs. How to tahan? Immediately turn her on the bed and slurped her clean shaven pussy. Her moans and wetness by now totally reaching climax. Than cap on and rammed her.

While she's Ard 15% off the pics, her service and attitude totally made it worthwhile.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=765769

Kelly from RolyPoly

OKT: hassle free booking, straight to the point
Location: discreet but not very accessible for bros not driving. Room is very clean with toilet attached

Kelly is one of those girls who gives you butterflies in your stomach when you see her, like your first girlfriend from JC. She's coy, but playful and flirty. A little green on the BBBJ segment, but once the foreplay starts, you can see it in her eyes, she's hungry and horny and wants to milk you dry. Her boobs are what some might call 'water boobies', the jiggle when you do her missionary and doggy, the nicely shaped brown nipples, i had a good time planting my whole face in her bosom.

Overall: 8/10
RTF: definitely a yes! (If time permits)
Old 09-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff567 View Post
Hold the head and F the mouth
Kam Xia

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
zoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lucky - RL

Saw picture and got really excited cos my kind.
Need to discount quite abit but can see similarity.
Age is real. You can totally feel that from her body and complexion.

Reactive, soft moans and great bbbj.

Boobs is a natural big B small C. Perfect fit for her size.

Shave but grown out already

Overall 7/10
Old 09-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=764024

Got koy from RP from afternoon slot.
Looks good.
Body slim and fit. Some tattoo.
Boob A++ soft.
Easy aroused and wet.
Good frencher and blow expert.
Lovely and cute, even if cannot speak English. But made effort to use translator to talk.
Even though she didn't have lunch, she still try her best. Good effort.
9/10
Old 09-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=765415

Tried to book a slot for KFC but unfortunately can't get a suitable time. In the end selected Dream.

Location was great and discreet. When I entered and saw her, was super surprised that dream is not busy at all. Definitely a head turner along with those big and soft headlights of hers. Man made but are super soft coupled with protruding suckable nipples. Her BBBJ is definitely worth a try can go fast and slow and went quite deep. Open to any positions and was an excellent rider with no complains until I asked to switch. Offered me massage after the first shot and also didn't stop till I was ready.

Manage to see KFC there and can see what's the hype about definitely chio SYT. But if KFC is a 9, Dream is a 8.5. Size wise both are super slim service wise only can speak for dream. Maybe another time try KFC. If you can't get KFC don't be disheartened! Try to dream
Old 09-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post
Been trying quite a no of diff reputable stables for the past few mths but not able to satisfy my fantasy.
After reading one of the sincere fr from a bro, decided to venture OKT Lax.
Hes reply was fast and clear, not delay.
Booked haku from LAX,

Location G with plenty parking. Discrete area.
Once reached was welcome by haku, abit short, normal tanned thai skin tone. Didnt have much eye contact, brought her some desert to get some communication thru..well, she don seems to like it though...not much talk n immediately proceed to shower.

Er..shower abit cold without hot water and she merely wash didi...O.o?
Nevertheless tried yo break the ice by talkin more but cant click...

Nvm, proceed to lie on bed and she attack didi immediately...hmmm kinda fast, didnt wan to end so fast and i try to return favour.
Roaming her boobs, licking and fondling them well. Tried to french but was rejected ....zzz

Slowly roam southwards and have a good look at mei mei... some bush attached but pussy look young and small...give her a good 10mins painting and gentle touching the lips. Some moans included..but abit turn off during the deeds she was using her hp.....zzzz..

Keep attacking her till the delicious juice comes out. It has really been very very long since i encountered a wet pussy and this turn me super high...Lie down for her to service and touching her pussy really mindfuck myself that i cum..!!!zzzz

Got some small chat with her that biz really very low recently, probably due to virus...ended, washed up and left.

Stats:
Looks: 6.8/10 young looking with some pimples n makeup, tanned thai skin
Body: 7/10 smooth, small tummy and tattoos included
Boobs: 6.9/10 a B+ to C with small dark nips, not enhanced but bloated, i think boobs injection/filler
French: not allow
Pussy: 9.5/10 very young n small pussy, take a while before it can gets real wet. Hj: 4/10 hmmm very commercial
Bbbj: 5/10 inexperienced only lick lick here n there
Fj: nil
Gfe: 4/10 really cant click or she not in good mood due to bad biz, bros that prefer young pussy with so so gfe can try.
Rtm: maybe, her wet and young pussy really entice me !!
THE CORONER HAS COMPLETED ANOTHER AUTOPSY.

Stable Lax
Girl: Haku

Looks - pimply. Not a looker. Has braces

Location - G area. Not very convenient.

Body - got a slight tummy and some ink on the front of shoulder and middle of back. An Acceptable body.

Boobs - the ONLY highlight is her young boobs and lovely sensitive nipples.

GFE - zero. Only play handphone

FJ - mediocre. Paid for 2 shot but did one and left. She’s apparently new to this trade.

Aircon is broken. No hot water. House keeping very poor. Not a nice environment at all + her lack of experience and not so good attitude.

RTF - definitely not. Would advise u to steer clear.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dragghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kiyomi and Ocean from TheRisingLust

Very discreet place. Kiyomi greeted from the door with Ocean waiting in the room.
1st Round
Round started in shower when Kiyomi asking for what can and cannot be done. Heard bros talking about AR. I don't dare to try it but I let Kiyomi keep touching my a**h*le in the shower, a bit arousing.
We went to the room, they attacked my nipples. Half of my body covered with lipstick, so arousing.
Continues with double BBBJ, very long one; Crotch licking; DT by Kiyomi.
Then, continues with long double kissing, oh, i kissed them so deep and hard. Ocean want to run away but cannot. Kiyomi keep going. All saliva and lipstick all over our face.
Asked her to heavy spitting my c*ck before wearing condom.
Then, we followed up with doggy to Kiyomi for good 10 mins while sucking Ocean nipples and frenching. Cannot tahan to look at Kiyomi, we switched to missionary. Wildly kissing each other until both our faces sloppy, followed up with painting Kiyomi together with Ocean. It's so good that Kiyomi squirted out. Gave a kiss to the squirt, continue ramming her missionary. She got so wet when we switched again to woman on top, the pussy dripping with juices to my body. OMG. I continued ramming her while double kissing with Ocean. Kiyomi sweat so much. Then we continue with my fetish, sloppy f*ck. She spitted in my mouth and body while raping me. Oh, Ocean ran away, I pulled her back. My body and face so sticky, I pulled Kiyomi and Ocean face kissing them so hard until I done my 1st shot.

2nd shot
Because Ocean's collar bone is so sexy, like one of my hot friend in uni. I don't need to rest and continue my second shot.
Ocean and Kiyomi cathbathed me, it become more and more intense that half of my body is Kiyomi's saliva foam and another half is wetted Ocean's s lick and kisses.
I asked Kiyomi to help me preparing Ocean. We kissed her face and neck until all sloppy, she become so aroused. Then, continue painting her together.
Kiyomi knew what Ocean like. We attacked her mercilessly. Ocean allowed woman to paint her crotch but only allow men to paint her pussy.
Then, Kiyomi pushed my face to her pussy. Oh all the juices flow into my mouth. I asked Ocean to lick and kiss the bottom of my p*nis while Kiyomi painted the top, preparing for Ocean's turn.
Ocean asked me to commence f*cking without lubricant, oh my, she so wet. We commenced with missionary, ramming her. fast one no effect, but slow ones so effective, in 10 seconds she cannot tahan, she came while I kissed Kiyomi. Then, her leg went limp, I asked her to go for woman on top. She moved slow with the missionary's rhythm, heard the pussy squirt so many times. Then, I just hugged her ramming her fast to end her orgasm suffering while Kiyomi spitting in my mouth until I came.

After that, they cannot continue already, their legs cannot move. Kiyomi said she full already. Then, both of them hugged me while sleeping. After a while, I finished the session with showering. I realised that I also cannot walk already. Kiyomi then said "The Amazing Singapore".

Oh man, overall is 20/10.

Last edited by Dragghost; 09-03-2020 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p=19839873#post19839873
Model: Orange
Date: 09-Mar-2020
Location: East. Very discreet, not very accessible for ppl who don't drive
OKT: Bro XK is friendly and very prompt reply, booking was a breeze, managed to secured booking within 10mins

FR for Orange🍊:
Looks: 90% to photos, very pretty, vibe is like uni student that you see in platinum mall
Body: petite size and slim, with Thai tan
Boobs: Man made C cup that is still quite soft, can see the implant scar underneath the boobs
Tattoo: one rose tattoo on top of left side boob with her birthdate
French: started slow but as the session progress it went into DFK, as you get her aroused and high, she will turn into kissing fish
BBBJ: slow and sensual, started from nipple then go down to dick, keep licking and twirling around dickhead with her tongue
Painting: one line abalone, juicy and no smell with little hair, can see she quite enjoy being painted from her expression
FJ: wet and tight, very accommodative, 1st shot unloaded in missionary, hugged and pumped her till unload. 2nd shot started with cowgirl, her riding skills is quite good and can ride for quite long too. After that change to standing doggie in front of the makeup table and unloaded in standing doggie. 2nd shot took quite long and she has no complains abt that.
GFE: Although she only know simple eng, her GFE is still quite high, keep smiling and joking, really gives off cuteness of a young girl
RTF: highly likely, kudos to Bro XK for bringing such a gem to our shores for us to enjoy. Will continue to support this stable
Old 09-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Late FR on SlutDungeon Bently:

Location: I must first talk about the location as well, because as other bros have pointed out, it's a really great place. I went there quite late at night so I'm not sure how discreet it is, but entry into the compound is rather straightforward and easy. The place is really very nice, spacious, looks like newly renovated with great beds and a clean toilet almost like a hotel. I wouldn't mind to overnight here at all if the girls were more to my liking. Anyway, kudos to OKT (i think some of the SiamDevil girls are sharing this place too, as I ranted about their choice of location being very poor last time

Anyway, on to the girl, Bently looks about 70-80% to her photos, she has a mole near her lip & somewhere around her nose. Regardless, her service is good and she can speak English quite well too. I did AJ her (my tool size is really quite average) and no complains from her (bigger sized bros might want to try - honestly she looks quite bored even when I was pumping her ass lol) The highlight of her is, as per photos, her PHAT ASS indeed. Her ass & thighs have enough meat that you will guarantee to hear the piak-piak sound when you ram your balls deep inside her. Yeah, really that awesome juicy phat-ass. *Not the bah-bah or obese type IMO

RTF: Probably other girls, saw KFC there too who looks prettier IMO
Old 09-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragghost View Post
Kiyomi and Ocean from TheRisingLust

Very discreet place. Kiyomi greeted from the door with Ocean waiting in the room.
1st Round
Round started in shower when Kiyomi asking for what can and cannot be done. Heard bros talking about AR. I don't dare to try it but I let Kiyomi keep touching my a**h*le in the shower, a bit arousing.
We went to the room, they attacked my nipples. Half of my body covered with lipstick, so arousing.
Continues with double BBBJ, very long one; Crotch licking; DT by Kiyomi.
Then, continues with long double kissing, oh, i kissed them so deep and hard. Ocean want to run away but cannot. Kiyomi keep going. All saliva and lipstick all over our face.
Asked her to heavy spitting my c*ck before wearing condom.
Then, we followed up with doggy to Kiyomi for good 10 mins while sucking Ocean nipples and frenching. Cannot tahan to look at Kiyomi, we switched to missionary. Wildly kissing each other until both our faces sloppy, followed up with painting Kiyomi together with Ocean. It's so good that Kiyomi squirted out. Gave a kiss to the squirt, continue ramming her missionary. She got so wet when we switched again to woman on top, the pussy dripping with juices to my body. OMG. I continued ramming her while double kissing with Ocean. Kiyomi sweat so much. Then we continue with my fetish, sloppy f*ck. She spitted on my mouth and body while raping me. Oh, Ocean ran away. My body and face so sticky, I pulled Kiyomi and Ocean face kissing them so hard until I done my 1st shot.

2nd shot
Because Ocean's collar bone is so sexy, like one of my hot friend in uni. I dont need to rest and continue my second shot.
Ocean and Kiyomi cathbathed me, it become more and more intense that half of my body is Kiyomi's saliva foam and another half is wetted Ocean's s lick and kisses.
I asked Kiyomi to help me preparing Ocean. We kissed her face and neck until all sloppy, she become so aroused. Then, continue painting her together.
Kiyomi knew what Ocean like. We attacked her mercilessly. Ocean allowed woman to paint her crotch but only allow men to paint her pussy.
Then, Kiyomi pushed my face to her pussy. Oh all the juices flow into my mouth. Ocean asked me to commence f*cking without lubricant, oh my, she so wet. We commenced with missionary, ramming her. fast one no effect, but slow ones so effective, in 10 seconds she cannot tahan, she came while I kissed Kiyomi. Then, her leg went limp, I asked her to go for woman on top. She moved slow, heard the pussy squirt so many times. Then, I just hugged her ramming her fast while Kiyomi spitting on my mouth until I came.

After that, they cannot continue already, their legs cannot move. Kiyomi said she full already. Then, both of them hugged me while sleeping. After a while, I finished the session with showering. I realised that I also cannot walk already.

Oh man, overall is 20/10.
Love how u can come while being spat at bro 🤣
Up u for dat
Old 09-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=765210
Amm from pink lady
Overall a sextisfied session, OKT response fast and accurate instruction, location is central in a 4 star hotel, no reception record your ID so that's a big plus. Lady look is 20% discounted and more milf from the pic as the pic may be taken some while ago. Body is not slim type but quite meaty at the right place. Natural boob quite yummy to taste and shaved and widely open pussy for painting. BBBJ is good can DT and starts in front of the window with the pool view. She is horny requesting for more after my first shot but I just left since got work to do. Overall a decent bonk at the budget price.
Only down side is she has some sore throat and can't french. I also saw OKT posted further discount rate after my session finished that made me feel a bit down.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1