The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
She'll probably lead him to MBS or RWS...
🤣🤣🤣 Tio cheng
Old 28-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ask her to lead she sure know how
Try this: www.dayuse.sg
Old 28-06-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

If like to raw with regular ML, mid term (months) or longterm (years), can ask ML to go get quarterly injection called Depo Provera. Few hundred dollars per shot I think? Or a longterm one placed under her skin which is a hormone releasing implant to suppress ovulation. The longterm one can last 2 to 3 years.

Suits those with regular MLs
Old 28-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
actually bro, theres always 2 sides of the coin to consider and this is another case of i see you good you see me good but everyone has their own problems.

when i read about bros having not sensitive dicks and can even fuck for 1 hour without cumming is also quite sad, cause the female keeps cumming while he cant.

then on the other hand got bros who are too sensitive (likely due to too much PCC-ing) that you would shoot too fast and cannot sextisfy the partner also.

the key thing here is your brain, fitness and possibly your confidence and tell yourself to maintain and only cum when you are ready.

sorry for the OT from this thread's main discussion pt.
Agree... with training you can cum on demand.. works wonders.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When raw with ML/FL/ONS/FB, what are the things you scared most? AIDS, STDs, pregnant? Or no scared at all?
Old 28-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think of that last time during raw, touch wood especially when chemistry and feel there.
Now I nvr go raw anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
When raw with ML/FL/ONS/FB, what are the things you scared most? AIDS, STDs, pregnant? Or no scared at all?
Old 28-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Depo is to control ovulation and hence a birth control method. Side effects include bleeding more days than usual, spotting between periods, or no periods. Other possible side effects include nausea, weight gain, headaches, sore breasts, or depression.

It doesn't prevent any STD/STI at all...

Secondly, who is going to pay for it? Such treatments are not cheap...

So with the side effects and costs tossed in, you think any straight thinking ML would wanna take it?

But I'm sure free rider bro's won't mind at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
If like to raw with regular ML, mid term (months) or longterm (years), can ask ML to go get quarterly injection called Depo Provera. Few hundred dollars per shot I think? Or a longterm one placed under her skin which is a hormone releasing implant to suppress ovulation. The longterm one can last 2 to 3 years.

Suits those with regular MLs

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 4
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

I have RAW with only one KTV girl before. Frankly that feeling is so much better than with CD. I was quite scared after that to be honest, about contracting STD
Old 29-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did a regular ML raw a few years back. Once you go raw, it's hard to go back to CD. Didn't think much about STD then. Luckily my yearly body checks turns out fine. Now that I am married then I start realize how irresponsible my action were.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It doesn't prevent any STD/STI at all...

Secondly, who is going to pay for it? Such treatments are not cheap...

So with the side effects and costs tossed in, you think any straight thinking ML would wanna take it?

But I'm sure free rider bro's won't mind at all
Agree it doesn't prevent std. I don't raw in my over 10 yrs of chionging. Except for this particular one. Need to do homework and assess risk.

I'm lucky then 😁
Old 29-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The line between FL/ONS/WL is often blurred with the passage of time and emotion, and that is usually how raw happens. I use CD for the first time I am with a new FL/ML/ONS because it also sends the right message to the girl that we are not commando kings that raw with everyone.

Yes I made an ML pregnant and she chose to abort the baby without telling me, I do regret that she took the decision out of my hands but I do not ever regret fucking her raw. We rawed for many days straight during her most fertile period and she had plenty of time to think and act if she did not want to get pregnant, but for reasons I will never understand she chose to just take a chance.

Some girls know when exactly they are at their most fertile, they have regular periods and they get super horny during peak fertility. But I guess both parties must love to raw, I love the feeling of shooting inside and she loves to feel that explosion of warm cum inside her pussy.....
Whether the girl's period is regular or not, once CIP, may still has a chance of becoming pregnant, especially when she's young and fertile. Hence, it's for her to think if she wants or not the chance of becoming pregnant.
As for the shiokness of CIP, I think it's more the process of no distortion for the sex or lovemaking. Personally, I would love the girl to take it for CIM as the mouth sucking is a lot more shiok.
Old 29-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually there's not much homework to do in such cases. Why?

1) Are you there 24/7 by her side to see/hear what she does?
2) Do you believe 100% what the gal says? E.g. she don't see other guys, if see no FJ, if FJ always got rubber on?

So it actually boils down to what is your risk appetite. A persons risk appetite changes over time and age...So what's yours?

As some bro's have said before.."if wanna cheong, don't be scared. if wanna be scared, don't cheong"...No if's or but's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Agree it doesn't prevent std. I don't raw in my over 10 yrs of chionging. Except for this particular one. Need to do homework and assess risk.

I'm lucky then 😁

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually there's not much homework to do in such cases. Why?

1) Are you there 24/7 by her side to see/hear what she does?
2) Do you believe 100% what the gal says? E.g. she don't see other guys, if see no FJ, if FJ always got rubber on?

So it actually boils down to what is your risk appetite. A persons risk appetite changes over time and age...So what's yours?

As some bro's have said before.."if wanna cheong, don't be scared. if wanna be scared, don't cheong"...No if's or but's...

Yeah I understand your points and reasoning. No worries. I think all bros have different appetites and varying ways of dealing with "risks". No one bro is the same. Cheers!
Old 29-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Did a regular ML raw a few years back. Once you go raw, it's hard to go back to CD. Didn't think much about STD then. Luckily my yearly body checks turns out fine. Now that I am married then I start realize how irresponsible my action were.
+10 for exchange
Old 30-06-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a regular ML for several years now, always played safe with cap on & session had always been transactional.
In recent weeks, she had been suggesting to go raw & even offered to bbbj me. I have continued insisted to play safe, and the last session, she hinted that she’s ok to be someone’s 小三 needing some company. I acted blur & continue banging.
Uncle me already in my 50s, and not new to this, luckily small head never overrule big head. If already did raw, this would start turning out sticky, and lose a familiar playground.
So lesson is if ML/FL/ONS were to offers raw, there will be some motive behind, nothing is for free.
(Dear Bros, kindly don’t ask to share contact, I am still enjoying the attention for now)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1