The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing gf / wife in public

I have desires to ask my wifey not to wear underwear or bra when we go supermarkets or downstairs dinner. But not really to show others but myself.

I would use my phone to snipe her in the supermarkets and watched it later.

Once, we got beers and sat in an open area where there are exercise area and playground. She was wearing a one piece dress and it was rather short, we sat on a bench and as we drank and chatted, she was facing me with her legs on the bench with knees tucked close to her chest.

I could see her fanny from the side clearly and took a few pictures. there were some passerby that intentionally took a longer route to walk pass us to take a glimpse. Two uncles actually walked past us two to three times. My wife would put her legs down so that the uncles will not see anything....

Being a man... i knew what the uncles were up to and its hilarious that they pretended to look elsewhere or at their phones when they walked past
Old 09-06-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
chocqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
i knew what the uncles were up to and its hilarious that they pretended to look elsewhere or at their phones when they walked past
I also will do the same ah hahahaa
Old 09-06-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I have desires to ask my wifey not to wear underwear or bra when we go supermarkets or downstairs dinner. But not really to show others but myself.

I would use my phone to snipe her in the supermarkets…..
I miss the times during Covid lockdown and curfew period. My gf also did the same thing by no wearing bra and panty to those 24 hours ntuc at midnight or petrol station. That time very bored at home and many outdoor restrictions. Everyone wore mask so no one can recognised her and night time very few people out. She was very daring that time and wore very revealing top. The top either very thin which can see her poking nipples or those sexy sleeping gown. Any guys who saw her would keep staring at her or purposely made a detour to see her again.
Old 10-06-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

My gal likes to go commando 😂 knn sometimes knee lenght skirt even long dress everytime walk cam see eyes bio one hehehe but usualky will look at her tits first 😂
Old 10-06-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 19
blitz78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitz78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is there any exciting new update?
Old 11-06-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
My gal likes to go commando 😂 knn sometimes knee lenght skirt even long dress everytime walk cam see eyes bio one hehehe but usualky will look at her tits first 😂
Wat is her reason for going pantiless ?? ...not shy meh to be seen without wearing her panties ?? ..when she goes pantiless, does it shows so clearly??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-06-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Love exposing my girl in public, after i took this photo in Fort Canning then realize that there was a peeping Tom hiding behind the tree at the back. She was riding on top of me with back facing him at that time, so I just continue without letting her knows, since the peeper won’t be able to see her face anyway. it was exciting to see the peeping tom trying to leopard claw towards me for closer look. I was kinda worry that the peeper may come to close and alert her

Last edited by sony2002; 11-06-2024 at 08:55 AM.
Old 11-06-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Love exposing my girl in public, after i took this photo in Fort Canning then realize that there was a peeping Tom hiding behind the tree at the back. She was riding on top of me with back facing him at that time, so I just continue without letting her knows, since the peeper won’t be able to see her face anyway. it was exciting to see the peeping tom trying to leopard claw towards me for closer look. I was kinda worry that the peeper may come to close and alert her
Wowwww

What a sexy lady
Old 11-06-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah totally no panty lines….. tight skirts can see easily…..
Old 11-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Wowwww

What a sexy lady
She was exposed on beaches, in bus, MRT (before they have camera installed) and of course many others parks . But these days everywhere so bright and with camera, need to check carefully
Old 11-06-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
justdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

weird fetish huh
Old 11-06-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
hebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

weird one, but satisfiying i guess
Old 11-06-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 19
donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!

isn't that weird that u expose ur own girl?
Old 11-06-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
championer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampioner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i've been thinking about this for a long time
Old 11-06-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
mp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samstermp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samstermp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

need more update guys! love them so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1