The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When the make up comes off.....

Sadly, this type of 'phenomenon' too common.
Had my sure too.
Makeup has come a long long way.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up a walker outside hotel when in China.
Did her twice and like her services and tightness.

Proceed to book her for overnight.
She bathed, and went to bed with me.
Light was turned off and I can’t see a thing.

Next morning, on the bathroom mirror, all her eye lashes were stuck on it.
Clothes, stockings and underwear all over the room.

I washed up and went back to look at her.
The look was only 25% that I saw during sex last night.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight View Post
Once I did meet a girl who after makeup look like the pic above, only not that fair.
I thought I maintained my composure well, but she said I was visibly surprised at the difference.
Suffice to say, no more further contact after that day.
u literally ghosted her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I actually had a ONS with a waitress from Duxton Blue, in Duxton Road. I swear when I saw her in the pub, she looked hot.

In bed, it was really a let down. Flat Chest(small is fine for me) but super dead fish and face really like this.

Didn't enjoy it at all.
dim lighting x alcohol many many = regret piak?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 20-01-2024, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Nowadays filters, meitu, and AI are the equivalent of digital makeup. The best AI techniques can make a lady's face look youthful, slim, and even appear as if she didn't put on heavy make-up ("visible pores", naturally textured surface up-close, not artificially smoothed, and not overly brightened to wash out dark spots).
Old 20-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theus View Post
Can see a lot on youtube, girls before and after makeup, total transformation, with tapes and everything to pull back areas and create a slim faces.
Even photoshop or 美图 can't beat it.
Agreed, ever saw a clip on the "girl" how they make up, it was actuallly a guy who use make up technique to transforms his look to a head turner type chio bu.
Old 20-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Ovitz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOvitz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saying of 没有丑女人, 只有懒女人。
but when makeup take off, cmi is still cmi.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:36 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
u literally ghosted her...

dim lighting x alcohol many many = regret piak?
had some, downunder and in SG.

at the end of the day, if I light a cig after the deed, it either means it was damn good, and the girl joins me in the smoke, or I light it standing alone, I regret that I did someone that I regret.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-01-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 15
Pecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to all

Dim lights are the natural ally of many many women.
So many stories of when the makeup comes off....

I still banged one when it turned out totally different.
Lucky after makeup off still quite cute, even though the C became A, but I was horny enough
Old 21-01-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
Gedoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTV siao View Post
Agreed, ever saw a clip on the "girl" how they make up, it was actuallly a guy who use make up technique to transforms his look to a head turner type chio bu.
I saw similar video too, the whole process of a PRC guy using make up to become a pretty lady(with hair wig).
Old 22-01-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
had some, downunder and in SG.

at the end of the day, if I light a cig after the deed, it either means it was damn good, and the girl joins me in the smoke, or I light it standing alone, I regret that I did someone that I regret.
paiseh can't help but think of the man lighting a cig in bed and the woman sobbing beside him, the scene straight out of a 80s/90s HK movie

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 22-01-2024, 08:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
paiseh can't help but think of the man lighting a cig in bed and the woman sobbing beside him, the scene straight out of a 80s/90s HK movie

haha I was downunder in the 90s.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

Makeup and Boobs, the 2 great deceptions of women.

I was amused and annoyed, when a C cup I spent effort on, turned into an A. My first time encountering. She liked to wear full cup bra, not those half cups.

I was mystified and incredulous when another lady had a face eclipse after removing makeup, wtf wtf wtf.....
Old 23-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro ilovepantyhose

Thanks for the points.

Have up you before and cannot up again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ilovepantyhose again.

Quote:

Old 24-01-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro ilovepantyhose

Thanks for the points.

Have up you before and cannot up again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ilovepantyhose again.
no worries, i'm still at first round

Old 13-02-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 15
Radial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The disappointment should be about the same as see FL picture, wah, very pretty.
Booking, go and see, wah, photoshop very power, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1