The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
fendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life is upside down because of a vietnamese

After reading through this thread , really have to comments :-

- 1St, WL Raw and willing to get pregnant without comittment , lagi best can give you SGD 3K - i really cant figure that out?????

- 2nd, you claims your SG GF a good catch, but you want to see wat this VB is up to, bro, u are like getting a dog to give you a bj on your dick coated with honey, trust me, once the honey finished so is your dick

-lastly , you might end up sued, (VB show our garhmen your wedding photo in traditional costume) a cuckold (DNA tested other gene on the baby) ruin your sg GF life and last but not least, your parents disappointment.

Do think carefully and make the right decision. The world is bery luan already, no need to make it more luan.

Spare a thought for your really love ones (your sg GF, your parents or your VB)

We need only 1 wife and the rest is just a spurt.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

haiz... here we go again, another thread on marrying WL...

TS pls go ahead, get married wth her.
forgo everything u hv in sg.
forgo ur gd gf, parents, frds in sg.
settle dwn wth her in her hometown.
if anything happen, look at the bright side, at least u hv a better bonk compared been wth ur gf as most marry whore coz they give better bonks

So.. why learn?
Old 09-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro .. torn .. have you ever tested yourself for HIV ??? it's a quiet scary to have sex with a working girl without cover.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1182 / Power: 14
justdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud of

without the vietnamese your life will also be upside down because of some others actually that is because of you only
Old 12-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12025 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

stay with her in vietnam since she treats you so well when you are over there.
Old 13-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torn View Post
hello!!!

Yes it definately take 2 hands to clap... I never took her for a love ride as she knew i got a steady girl friend and cant marry her nor did i want to make her pregnant intentionally......

3 months back she claim she is pregnant when i raw her but was skeptical as she was still working in singapore. Her mother found out and ask her to abort it ..

After the abortion and 1 month back i told her this could not continue and insist to use condom whenever we do it but she told me NO and she really wanted to bear me the children. i visited her in hanoi and stay with her parent and we did it everyday for almost 1 month.. Now she is pregnant and yet to ask anything from me.. Although i have not see the result with my naked eye.

and i don take money from her leh.. she offered but i rejected the 3k

i really wonder if there is still such a lady exist in JC....
She must be tired of fucking in the room or toilet of echo with customer. A marriage with a local can get her to stay longer in Singapore. Come on la, why work in echo when she can work in joo chiat or geylang pubs. She can afford to give you 3k because money is easy in echo,. Vn girls that choose to work there is because can earn money fast from handjobs in the room or fuckjob in the toilet..i never been to echo but that is what the vn girls told me.

Nowadays is hard for vn to get into Singapore, they wAnt to stay longer here, period
Old 13-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Mee Pok is Cool - loads of Potential

Got free fark somemore can get money from her.. where to find such a Viet ger like her? If I have a gf like yours, i will feel very blessed!

Bro TS, does she have any friend or relative like her to introduce me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1