The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 31-08-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Wah she actually said that ah
yes bro. u can validate with her
Old 31-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
yes bro. u can validate with her
That is totally unlike her.

Normally it is Angie and some of the rest who talk bad about the others.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abundant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Maybe she left the scene for good liao, last visited her, she say will go back hometown for a longer period of time.
wonder is it the same for sophia. she has been gone for almost 2 months?
Old 02-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to jalan sultan to scout on the SYT that one of the bro mentioned.
only one ML only. as for SYT my standard not SYT.
Ask her age is 29. face quite heavy make up.
Small frame big asset so go ahead with the massage.
very attentive to pimples on your face or body.
massage so so ok.
GQ slow and lick nip. roam inside need topup
ask for $100 + entrance $50, nego down to $80+50.
pull up the blouse and bra. 2 big melon drop out. nice firm melon and nip.
zhut zhut abit. hands go down, as she is wear those fake skirt with short pants inside.
Hands venture into the big opening in the pants and play with the butt and the juicy hole.
ask her for FJ but she dont do.
overall good assets smooth skin. easy access to body parts.
help me do some ear cleaning and did some blackhead removal.

Look 7/10
Massage 8/10
GFE 7/10
service 8/10
damage 50+80
RTM no. going try other girl in the area.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12090 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
went to jalan sultan to scout on the SYT that one of the bro mentioned.
Which floor and what nationality?
Old 02-09-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Which floor and what nationality?
Below bro rakster88 direction lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
My JSP field report today.

Went there in the morning around 10am, all shops closed except for Ivy. She was drying her hair.

Roamed around and around 10.20 Linda opened her shop. Since I was targeting for her I entered shop and asked for massage. She said she has a customer at 10.30 and come back at 11. I agreed and left.

Went to L1, and saw a foot massage place near lift lobby. Went there and had a nice 30min foot massage for 20$

Went back to Linda at 11 and she asked me to go inside. Closed the shop door and came in. Very warm personality. She started with a nice massage and it went on for like 6 minutes. Asked me to turn around and then I requested for FS. She asked how much I give and I offered 50. She removed her clothes and clean me with wet wipes. Then she started the well known BBBJ in this thread. Wow! She really took her time and made me feel like I'm in heaven. After 5 minutes of BJ capped me and started missionary. Then switched to doggy and ended the deed. Cleaned myself, paid her and left

Went back to L1 again and wanted to try the body massage at L1 lift lobby (opposite foot massage) operated by same people. Had a 30 minute very good body massage for 30$

Had some snacks near entrance food court and wanted to check L1 massage place outside sultan plaza. This is when you enter JSP from textile ctr, turn left and go to exit door. Once out from door, turn right, there's a beauty place. Saw a nice vietnamese girl (probably late 20s) and asked for massage. She said 30min 35$, she's too pretty to resist. Went in and that place is damn clean. She's using disposable bead covers and underwear to cover private parts. Started with nice message and after around 20mins she offered HJ for 50$ I wanted to go for FJ because she's so pretty, but she's doesn't offer that. Went for HJ and touched her nice boobies and left the place happy man. Damage 85$

Entered JSP again and had my lunch, then walked towards L1 toilet area and saw pokemon doing the peek a boo. I promised myself not to go for her again, but felt horny and wanted to try the rates mentioned by the bros here (previously I have overpaid her)

Entered her shop she said massage 30mins 30$. I had enough of massages for the day. Told her I want only FJ (because her BJ sucks). Then she said 100$. I held my ground and said max 80 I would pay and she agreed. Went in removed clothes and started foreplay. Kissing and licking here and there. Capped and entered missionary. Played for around 5 minutes and I asked for doggy. Her ass is nice to watch while banging. Entered into my beast mode as I already released twice for the day. Did good drilling to her for like 10minues and finally came. Paid her and left JSP a happy man.

Total damage (265)
20 foot massage
50 linda
30 body massage
85 beauty shop viet girl
80 pokemon

I suggest the bros to try the viet girl. To me the prettiest in JSP, too bad she doesn't offer FJ
Old 07-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

lao jiao who knows vivian will see before this sticker... her main door got use..
Ha ha, you said it right. At times, I see the boss of the opposite unit sitting at his work station and I had to walk out.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Acecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes i thinking if she use those kind 1 way see through sticker for the glass will be sibei gao lat... inside can see out... outside cannot see in...

lao jiao who knows vivian will see before this sticker... her main door got use..
Woah bro this will be super turn on hopefully there is actually places that have this in place
Old 07-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
My JSP field report today.

Went there in the morning around 10am, all shops closed except for Ivy. She was drying her hair.

Roamed around and around 10.20 Linda opened her shop. Since I was targeting for her I entered shop and asked for massage. She said she has a customer at 10.30 and come back at 11. I agreed and left.

Went to L1, and saw a foot massage place near lift lobby. Went there and had a nice 30min foot massage for 20$

Went back to Linda at 11 and she asked me to go inside. Closed the shop door and came in. Very warm personality. She started with a nice massage and it went on for like 6 minutes. Asked me to turn around and then I requested for FS. She asked how much I give and I offered 50. She removed her clothes and clean me with wet wipes. Then she started the well known BBBJ in this thread. Wow! She really took her time and made me feel like I'm in heaven. After 5 minutes of BJ capped me and started missionary. Then switched to doggy and ended the deed. Cleaned myself, paid her and left

Went back to L1 again and wanted to try the body massage at L1 lift lobby (opposite foot massage) operated by same people. Had a 30 minute very good body massage for 30$

Had some snacks near entrance food court and wanted to check L1 massage place outside sultan plaza. This is when you enter JSP from textile ctr, turn left and go to exit door. Once out from door, turn right, there's a beauty place. Saw a nice vietnamese girl (probably late 20s) and asked for massage. She said 30min 35$, she's too pretty to resist. Went in and that place is damn clean. She's using disposable bead covers and underwear to cover private parts. Started with nice message and after around 20mins she offered HJ for 50$ I wanted to go for FJ because she's so pretty, but she's doesn't offer that. Went for HJ and touched her nice boobies and left the place happy man. Damage 85$

Entered JSP again and had my lunch, then walked towards L1 toilet area and saw pokemon doing the peek a boo. I promised myself not to go for her again, but felt horny and wanted to try the rates mentioned by the bros here (previously I have overpaid her)

Entered her shop she said massage 30mins 30$. I had enough of massages for the day. Told her I want only FJ (because her BJ sucks). Then she said 100$. I held my ground and said max 80 I would pay and she agreed. Went in removed clothes and started foreplay. Kissing and licking here and there. Capped and entered missionary. Played for around 5 minutes and I asked for doggy. Her ass is nice to watch while banging. Entered into my beast mode as I already released twice for the day. Did good drilling to her for like 10minues and finally came. Paid her and left JSP a happy man.

Total damage (265)
20 foot massage
50 linda
30 body massage
85 beauty shop viet girl
80 pokemon

I suggest the bros to try the viet girl. To me the prettiest in JSP, too bad she doesn't offer FJ

Bro can share contact?
Old 08-09-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sometimes i thinking if she use those kind 1 way see through sticker for the glass will be sibei gao lat... inside can see out... outside cannot see in...

Like quite kinky leh. Can fuck at the glass while looking outside

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Just tried a Vietnamese milf few days ago at level 1.

Name: Wendy

Age about 40 years old. Look wise okay, not those fatty type. Slim figure with big D cup natural boobs. Massage so so, more on piano type. Rush time and keen for special service. After 20 minute of fuck up massage, proceed to ask me for special service. In the end, i opt for full job at 100 bucks. No kissing and frenching, just licking of nipples.. Very rush

After the deed was done, proceed for shower. The towel use have stinky fishy smell, wonder if have washed properly and dry it. Quite unhygienic.

Overall service: 5/10

Damage: 50 entrance fee + 100 (FJ)= Total 150
Old 08-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Anybody know if malaysian vivian is already went back for good? I last met her on jan/feb this year, she mentioned that she intend to go back on april/may.
Text her whatsapp few times but no reply.
Is this Vivian last time at 4th floor beside Thai Spa?
Old 08-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderss View Post
Bro can share contact?
Haven't got contact. You will find her. Just follow the directions I gave
Old 08-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I heard that Sofia is back.
Also heard that Ivy away on holiday
Old 09-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Just tried a Vietnamese milf few days ago at level 1.

Name: Wendy

Age about 40 years old. Look wise okay, not those fatty type. Slim figure with big D cup natural boobs. Massage so so, more on piano type. Rush time and keen for special service. After 20 minute of fuck up massage, proceed to ask me for special service. In the end, i opt for full job at 100 bucks. No kissing and frenching, just licking of nipples.. Very rush

After the deed was done, proceed for shower. The towel use have stinky fishy smell, wonder if have washed properly and dry it. Quite unhygienic.

Overall service: 5/10

Damage: 50 entrance fee + 100 (FJ)= Total 150

wa, if you want milf, why no go level 4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1