The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-06-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 4
Ministryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Delete post
Old 30-06-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
Haha that low life loser hay hay always repeating like a broken recorder all see also sian . Maybe imh patient
Don’t use clone, people know who u are, got balls we meet, give u my address again blk 339 clementi ave 5, no balls to come.

Useless guys use so many clone attack me. I’m getting to u. Can’t tahan

How’s ur prositute Thai wife still fucking around and it bastard daughter already 16yrs old can give guys to fuck.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahah!!! That mentally challenged nincompoop zap Lor. As if points can exchange good taste for girls. Look at his post and girl standard even the cleaner also look better than those he screw. I think he is a pathetic sad fuck who needs to pay for the lowest grade
U not tired, change username here and there. Point not important why get ur point up. Talk and talk.

U like PAP, talk and no action. Loser
Old 30-06-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U not tired, change username here and there. Point not important why get ur point up. Talk and talk.

U like PAP, talk and no action. Loser
Hahaha!! Everyone look at this clown again he is the joke of the forum . Everyone is laughing at this loser who is the actual loser keep lamenting about his sour life. Everyone throw him 10 cents and give him some
Money to see dr . Imh got subsidise for
You? Pathetic low life
Old 30-06-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don’t use clone, people know who u are, got balls we meet, give u my address again blk 339 clementi ave 5, no balls to come.

Useless guys use so many clone attack me. I’m getting to u. Can’t tahan

How’s ur prositute Thai wife still fucking around and it bastard daughter already 16yrs old can give guys to fuck.
Who are you low ses loser haha. What u have to compare ? Nothing except your one cb life only no family no friends nothing u have. Haha better you leave this thread we dun welcome you anywhere here la. Let’s ignore this piece of shit and share good gems . Better ban him from posting his disgusting pics of his one of maid wanna make me puke.
Pity him guys he is mentally challenged cannot even afford to buy a handphone and a phone number .
Old 30-06-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha!! Everyone look at this clown again he is the joke of the forum . Everyone is laughing at this loser who is the actual loser keep lamenting about his sour life. Everyone throw him 10 cents and give him some
Money to see dr . Imh got subsidise for
You? Pathetic low life
Fuck u lah, got balls come and meet blk 339’clementi ave 5. Come lah talk and talk got balls come
Old 30-06-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who are you low ses loser haha. What u have to compare ? Nothing except your one cb life only no family no friends nothing u have. Haha better you leave this thread we dun welcome you anywhere here la. Let’s ignore this piece of shit and share good gems . Better ban him from posting his disgusting pics of his one of maid wanna make me puke.
Pity him guys he is mentally challenged cannot even afford to buy a handphone and a phone number .
Talk so much, u never say how’s ur prositute Thai wife fucking around, ur daughter must be 16yrs old can give guys gang fuck cause a slut like her mother. Don’t talk too much. Blk 339’clementi age 5 come lah
Old 30-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fuck u lah, got balls come and meet blk 339’clementi ave 5. Come lah talk and talk got balls come
Hahaha come here come there come to let u suck my cock ? U call only must go ? Better u come and massage my muscle for me first I give u one slap
Your teeth all come out . Stupid fuck haha nobody likes you here . Better quietly fuck off and hide your balless face
Old 30-06-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha come here come there come to let u suck my cock ? U call only must go ? Better u come and massage my muscle for me first I give u one slap
Your teeth all come out . Stupid fuck haha nobody likes you here . Better quietly fuck off and hide your balless face
Don’t talk too much blk 339’clementi ave 5. Got balls u come no balls don’t talk. Wasting my time.

U haven’t say leh, how’s ur prositute Thai wife still fucking around and ur daughter guys now fucking her.

And the point are useless why bring up ur point. Every question don’t answer. Talk and talk. Loser only talk and talk
Old 30-06-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don’t talk too much blk 339’clementi ave 5. Got balls u come no balls don’t talk. Wasting my time.

U haven’t say leh, how’s ur prositute Thai wife still fucking around and ur daughter guys now fucking her.

And the point are useless why bring up ur point. Every question don’t answer. Talk and talk. Loser only talk and talk
Still waiting to leave your number . If such simple thing also dun have balls to leave it . Then what’s the point of talking anymore? Just admit you are a Chao ah gua loser and fuck off from thread as nobody likes you
Old 30-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Don’t die first leh blackknight24. We are having a good show
Old 30-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still waiting to leave your number . If such simple thing also dun have balls to leave it . Then what’s the point of talking anymore? Just admit you are a Chao ah gua loser and fuck off from thread as nobody likes you
Blk 339’clementi ave 5. Just come settle like a man or u too ah gua don’t dare to come. I know what u trying to do get me ban. No use leh.

No one like u an idiot and a loser.

I don’t want reply u anymore. Go and attack me some more I don’t care.
A loser like I don’t need to attend to u. Blk 339 clementi ave 5
Old 30-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Blk 339’clementi ave 5. Just come settle like a man or u too ah gua don’t dare to come. I know what u trying to do get me ban. No use leh.

No one like u an idiot and a loser.

I don’t want reply u anymore. Go and attack me some more I don’t care.
A loser like I don’t need to attend to u. Blk 339 clementi ave 5
Loser keep mentioning 339 Clementi avenue 5 , unit number dun dare give? Hp number dun dare give? Still got the cheek to argue what? Dun waste my time and fuck off from the forum la
Old 30-06-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Don’t die first leh blackknight24. We are having a good show
U are the show the joker and the clown. Everyone also said so . 😂
Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Thanks bro, read thru a few of your post. You have your way of enjoying.

Paisei, unable to up your rep anymore, hence return some photos instead

No.tummy and boobs veins. Iove it!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1