The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johntan3862 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Thanks bro xxxiv for your advice (and the PM). I ended up going to Ginza Empire as suggested. In short, it was a good, professional experience which I would recommend to other bros.

Booking through wechat was fast and fuss free. Went with J (Japanese) Alia based on reviews. Just do a google search for Ginza Empire and there are sites that focus on Australia with many recent reviews. Damage all stated online.

Decided not to go for FS that day, but she was very accommodating with all other services. It's her third time at Ginza and she's there for five weeks. Her English was good and we had a nice conversation about her experiences at Ginza and back home.

You can tell Ginza is a place that focuses on customer service and quality. Probably quite high volume (saw quite a few bros heading in and out) but efficient. At the end, the two guys at the reception almost chased me down as I left to ensure they got my feedback. Checked whether all services were offered as listed, asked if there were any specific issues, and whether I would return.

Quite a number of the other girls looked good too, and they frequently get a good range of new Japanese and Korean girls who I believe are QCed quite well (even the odd AV star from time to time).

Hope to be back next time!

P.S Consider both Ginza Empire (both booking and walk-ins possible, and I hear you can ask for a line-up though the most popular girls will probably not appear) and Ginza Club (booking only).
Old 10-06-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Guessguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the wechat id for Ginza empire?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan3862 View Post
Thanks bro xxxiv for your advice (and the PM). I ended up going to Ginza Empire as suggested. In short, it was a good, professional experience which I would recommend to other bros.

Booking through wechat was fast and fuss free. Went with J (Japanese) Alia based on reviews. Just do a google search for Ginza Empire and there are sites that focus on Australia with many recent reviews. Damage all stated online.

Decided not to go for FS that day, but she was very accommodating with all other services. It's her third time at Ginza and she's there for five weeks. Her English was good and we had a nice conversation about her experiences at Ginza and back home.

You can tell Ginza is a place that focuses on customer service and quality. Probably quite high volume (saw quite a few bros heading in and out) but efficient. At the end, the two guys at the reception almost chased me down as I left to ensure they got my feedback. Checked whether all services were offered as listed, asked if there were any specific issues, and whether I would return.

Quite a number of the other girls looked good too, and they frequently get a good range of new Japanese and Korean girls who I believe are QCed quite well (even the odd AV star from time to time).

Hope to be back next time!

P.S Consider both Ginza Empire (both booking and walk-ins possible, and I hear you can ask for a line-up though the most popular girls will probably not appear) and Ginza Club (booking only).
Old 11-06-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellohell190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pls i'll be there in a week , any recomm??
Old 11-06-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone.

Is Kings Cross still a red light district? read some where is it no longer active, can any tell me if there is strip club or fuck joint here. thanks
Old 15-06-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slackisfunzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessguy View Post
What is the wechat id for Ginza empire?
You can find it on their website upon googling. Ginza is very good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1