The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mcfearless2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had sex with my gf in my friends car behind some shoplots in JB. My car was in the workshop so i borrowed his car to go out.. Had a great fucking session..

Another time my gf and was about to get it on then was caught by the cops... had to pay them off
Old 14-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You so good give free show.
i get turn on when i make another guy jealous of what i am doing
Old 15-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Was chionging at a certain place. Happened to see my lecturer who just divorced her husband. Guess what? She was dancing nonstop the whole nite and was drunk in the end. I offered to send her home but she declined and requested me to bring her to a hotel to rest as she had 2 daughters at home and doesn't want to show them her Unhappiness. So in the end, small head took over big head and you all know what happened. She became my FB even i graduated from the SCHOOL. Sometimes we had quickies in 'SCHOOL' after the last lecture ended at 6pm. Just love her slutty look and her slim body. Although she is only a small B cupper, her moaning were just heavenly. She is the alpha dominant whether she needs it always. Hopefully I can start a new story thread about my experiences in Poly as a mature student.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Bearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Was chionging at a certain place. Happened to see my lecturer who just divorced her husband. Guess what? She was dancing nonstop the whole nite and was drunk in the end. I offered to send her home but she declined and requested me to bring her to a hotel to rest as she had 2 daughters at home and doesn't want to show them her Unhappiness. So in the end, small head took over big head and you all know what happened. She became my FB even i graduated from the SCHOOL. Sometimes we had quickies in 'SCHOOL' after the last lecture ended at 6pm. Just love her slutty look and her slim body. Although she is only a small B cupper, her moaning were just heavenly. She is the alpha dominant whether she needs it always. Hopefully I can start a new story thread about my experiences in Poly as a mature student.
Old 16-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here did near the Minton condo? heard some moan when i was on my way home from my friend's house!
Old 16-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LunaPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eipseletar View Post
Lower Peirce reservoir, if you park and walk straight in about 300m you will come to a rather large pergola with wooden seats and table. A few months ago did it with my girl there and noticed someone hiding behind a tree. Shouted at him and tell him to come out, no need to hide, we already know. After making sure he was not recording and my girl still horny wants to continue, we let he stand there and watched a close up live show! He was an Indian. Alone. Don't know if it was horniness that took over our minds or what but we somehow felt completely safe.
That area is super dark. I will normally do it at the dam, strategic location. Just sit down and do the lotus position. If anyone were to approach, ample time to react. The last time I did was at the playground. Got so horny until both stripped naked. That was on the 14th night of the lunar 7th month. Round moonlight, no peeping toms but don't know got peeping ghosts or not
Old 17-08-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

actually sg got many black & white houses and are mostly accessible by cars hence normally you won't see a single soul there at night. Especially those houses that the tenant move out, you can park your car outside. its quite fun as the whole place is quite dark and u can shout as loud as u like and nobody can hear u or see u..lol

i manage to find one where both house are side by side and tenant moved out near braddell area. ^^
Old 17-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -967 / Power: 0
10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX

Thank you every thing
Old 17-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaPark View Post
That area is super dark. I will normally do it at the dam, strategic location. Just sit down and do the lotus position. If anyone were to approach, ample time to react. The last time I did was at the playground. Got so horny until both stripped naked. That was on the 14th night of the lunar 7th month. Round moonlight, no peeping toms but don't know got peeping ghosts or not
Isn't the playground even darker? I'm assuming the one on the hill.

Near the dam is good. I lay out mats on the grass patch before the dam. Can do in all positions right under the stars!
Old 17-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
markho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

I know my gf will agree to whatver I say during birthday, so i decided to be more daring this year. She had book a room in mbs over the weekends to celebrate.

Me: since today is my day, you got to do whatver i tell you ok.
Her: ok.. (she had no idea what I was gonna suggest)
Me: first, you got to remove your bra and undies while we walk across to gardenby the bay in your spag and skirt
Her: (the expression was really funny but i know she wana please me)

As we walk along the lobby, I can see that guys are staring at the petruding nipples throughout, and that only makes me even hornier. When we are walking along gardens by the bay, when i notice there is any guy who is alone, i will purposely brush against her skirt exposing everything, some of the expressions the guys make is really funny.

Manage to find a secluded spot where it is quiet and pretty bright(very close to a lamppost) somewhere there.
Me: ok now... i want you to strip off everything and hug me
Can tell that she really do not want but cause its my day she want to do everything to please me. The moment she started taking off her spag and slowly her skirt only makes me even more hornier and hornier.It was very clear as its bright.

soon she was standing right in front of me fully naked in public and giving me the very shy look. very very horny already. Manage to screw like mad and it was one of the best sex ever cause its right in the public and shes fully naked, if anyone walk pass will definitely be able to see. shiok.
Old 19-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markho View Post
I know my gf will agree to whatver I say during birthday, so i decided to be more daring this year. She had book a room in mbs over the weekends to celebrate.

Me: since today is my day, you got to do whatver i tell you ok.
Her: ok.. (she had no idea what I was gonna suggest)
Me: first, you got to remove your bra and undies while we walk across to gardenby the bay in your spag and skirt
Her: (the expression was really funny but i know she wana please me)

As we walk along the lobby, I can see that guys are staring at the petruding nipples throughout, and that only makes me even hornier. When we are walking along gardens by the bay, when i notice there is any guy who is alone, i will purposely brush against her skirt exposing everything, some of the expressions the guys make is really funny.

Manage to find a secluded spot where it is quiet and pretty bright(very close to a lamppost) somewhere there.
Me: ok now... i want you to strip off everything and hug me
Can tell that she really do not want but cause its my day she want to do everything to please me. The moment she started taking off her spag and slowly her skirt only makes me even more hornier and hornier.It was very clear as its bright.

soon she was standing right in front of me fully naked in public and giving me the very shy look. very very horny already. Manage to screw like mad and it was one of the best sex ever cause its right in the public and shes fully naked, if anyone walk pass will definitely be able to see. shiok.
There are many cameras in the gardens by the bay.... Hopefully you and ur girl are not captured in full glory by the CCTV :-)
Old 19-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Any bro here did near the Minton condo? heard some moan when i was on my way home from my friend's house!
many wonderful spots there.
Old 19-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
noobboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most exciting place I did was at Sentosa.

There was this little pathway from Siloso beach into a small secluded private patch.

What was awesome was that this patch had not much light and was open facing the beach.

Me and my girl doggied facing unaware beachgoers who can't see us due to the difference in lighting. Jin shiok.
Old 24-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not an outdoor sex experience.. last friday late night in an empty lift i was kissing my fb neck from behind and was groping her breast through her white office blouse

While doing the deed halfway it went past one of the level that had someone waiting to get down. The door didn't open cos we were going to the higher floor.
My fb stays in hdb where u can see inside the lift from outside.

Heehee she didn't know cos she was facing up eyes closed enjoying the breast massage and necking

That person must have a shock of his life to see this brief half-second while waiting for his lift lol!
Old 24-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
milkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wahhhhh....... so adventurous....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1