The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Any bros got suggestions of public place to fuck near selegie??
parkmall taxi stand. got railings for yr ger to grab too!
Old 27-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some stairways of multi-storey carparks
Old 27-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 11
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

i love sex in public. heh heh heh!
Old 27-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
BDHUNTER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBDHUNTER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakorn View Post
Should have asked her to join in for a threesomes.
Yah man. Think she waiting for you guys to invite her for 3some.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reasone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.........................
Old 28-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the weekday on the beach resort in Malaysia..Did it with my fb in the recliner seat that has canvas on all sides except the front, facing the sea.

If someone walk past they sure could see.
It was very late and very dark though.

We were drinking and strolling along the beach, then we went past one of those seats and she said she wanted to sit inside and rest a bit.
When we were inside, she touched my bro through my beach shorts, the kind with net and no need underwear, and he grew right away.

So in no time wasted, she pulled her wrap cloth up and undid her bikini panty, and sat on me.
Couldn't preform..probably due to the heat inside the canvas and also it was windless.. cum on the seat after getting grind for a few minutes.

We didn't stay too long cos it was too hot..went back to resort and had a proper bonking in the air con.

And ya.. She walked with only the wrap and bikini top..
Her bikini panty was in my pocket
Old 28-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakorn View Post
Story pls..
I have a fb that normally arrange her friends to have threesome with us. We nornally do it at her place in sengkang, sometimes when she can't find another gal we will do it one to one. We normally explore new places to fuck in public for the excitement. One day we found a newly completed flat in punggol with a multi storey car park that's almost empty. Instead of fuckibg in the car, we put a cushion on the bonnet and i fuck her while she lean against the bonnet. The car park was so deserted that she could scream as loud as she wish while i ram her. We then strip totally naked and tried all positions we could think of outside the car...

When we are done we had this idea of having a threesome session in the car park. She found a friend that was adventurous enough to try it. I borrowed a van fr a friend just in case things dun workout in the open. When we reached there my fb and i stripped naked and i stood outside the van in the open. When her friend saw that it was very safe she allow me to strip her while my fb gave me a bbbj. I then fuck her in all kinds of standing positions. After a few positions i jerked off as they take turn to swallow my cum. we all got tired and sweaty so we went inside the van and took a rest on the sofa bed in the van. After resting for a while they start to blow me and once i got a hard on i take turns to fuck them in the van. By the time i jerk off in their mouth the second time i was totally exhausted but completely sextisfied
Old 28-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

My bf just screwed me at the river walk way along Fullerton bay. Nice ambience. Plus both of us were rather tipsy.
Old 28-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Hooker268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just did it in the car in geylang area with our clothes on damn shiok
Old 28-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
saigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
I have a fb that normally arrange her friends to have threesome with us. We nornally do it at her place in sengkang, sometimes when she can't find another gal we will do it one to one. We normally explore new places to fuck in public for the excitement. One day we found a newly completed flat in punggol with a multi storey car park that's almost empty. Instead of fuckibg in the car, we put a cushion on the bonnet and i fuck her while she lean against the bonnet. The car park was so deserted that she could scream as loud as she wish while i ram her. We then strip totally naked and tried all positions we could think of outside the car...

When we are done we had this idea of having a threesome session in the car park. She found a friend that was adventurous enough to try it. I borrowed a van fr a friend just in case things dun workout in the open. When we reached there my fb and i stripped naked and i stood outside the van in the open. When her friend saw that it was very safe she allow me to strip her while my fb gave me a bbbj. I then fuck her in all kinds of standing positions. After a few positions i jerked off as they take turn to swallow my cum. we all got tired and sweaty so we went inside the van and took a rest on the sofa bed in the van. After resting for a while they start to blow me and once i got a hard on i take turns to fuck them in the van. By the time i jerk off in their mouth the second time i was totally exhausted but completely sextisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
My bf just screwed me at the river walk way along Fullerton bay. Nice ambience. Plus both of us were rather tipsy.
Damn Envy you guys/gals...hope to find one FB who is game enough to try outdoor sex.
Old 28-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tonightt is Cool - loads of Potential

I remember kranji dam, quite a happening place there.
Old 28-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

can try the river walk way near oyster bar around Fullerton Bay hotel. The place is very quiet in the early mornings.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post

Awesome sexperience. How good is your van's suspensions? I have seen some 'dancing' vans in my time.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
can try the river walk way near oyster bar around Fullerton Bay hotel. The place is very quiet in the early mornings.
Sis, you ever try b4?

Sound a good idea le

Can share?
Old 29-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
Awesome sexperience. How good is your van's suspensions? I have seen some 'dancing' vans in my time.
The owner of the van owns a car. The van is mostly used as a fucking vehicle. Its a small van but with the sofa bed is spacious and comfy enough as a mobile hotel 81. I sponsored a fan and the back so that its more cooling. I have used the van in almost very estate, even during bright afternoons. The good thing about vans as compared to cars is that u can do it anytime and anywhere in peace. But there again, it takes away a little excitement of being seen when u bonk in cars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1