The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 3
JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Been craving for Indon meal recently so decided to give Evergreen residences a shot. Read up on the info provided here and took some precautions. Texted a few girls on michat to make sure i have backup incase the girl i choose is not my type. Finally picked a girl and went to room. Knock on the door and the girl took quite a while to open it, about 3minutes. Upon entering, i realised she had just woken up. She went to wash up first while I looked around the room and realised there was a balcony. The curtain was closed and i saw a shadow moving outside. At this point i was really suspicious so i decided to look behind the curtain and i saw a pair of hairy legs sitting at the corner of the balcony. I immediately told the girl that there was someone in the balcony and she tried to act dumb. Probably her boyfriend? So i politely declined and left the room, luckily i got backup so i texted the backup instead.

Proceeded to the backup room and i was pleasantly surprised. The girl is actually not bad, looks more like indon tourist which you will find at orchard or MBS etc instead of DH. She is on the thick side, not fat. Just the type i like.
Looks: 8/10, pretty face with a little tummy sag as she had two kids before but not a turn off for me.
Boobs: 8/10 beautiful D cup with nice brown nipples, not saggy.
CBJ: 8/10 takes her time, a little teeth tho but overall nice.
FJ: 8/10 No complains changing position and willing to please. Missionary, side way missionsary, and doggy on the bed. Followed by standing doggy in toilet infront of the mirror. No complains from her.

The ratings are based on my taste and preference, so it may differ for other bros. But i can say that this girl i tried, most bros will not reject one.

Overall, i would say that it was really worth it for the price i paid.
The info provided recently is true that the DP on michat are not real, however based on my experience with these 2, they do look similar to the pictures so you can kinda predict how they will look IRL.
Old 28-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
Thanks for the recommendation bro. I've recently figured out how to spoof location via Browser so my phone is clean. Will try to hook up some chicks from batam. Using Tinder but will try cupid
How to spoof location?
Share tips leh bro hehe
Old 28-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Lol I saw her profile on Michat when I click the ‘people nearby’

Didn’t even bother with her lol, I just keep searching for new ones but very difficult because of the scammers and fakers pretending to be someone else. I decided to go check the ‘message tree’ this early morning, pick up a few audio post from there from two profiles with ang moh girl pics, lmao, can hear one Indian guy talking in the background and the other one some Chinese guy speaking in Hokkien LOL
Can't stand her...

She thinks she damn gorgeous.

Demand 200 bucks.. And then can claim.. She doesn't sell her body

Semo lanjiao!
Old 28-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
I certainly hope there are no simps who falls for this DH!

Still brag she can get money from the simps out there...without doing much

Goodness gracious.

I think got someone mentioned her before. I met her via Michat when I was in Sengkang 2 years back. Based on her pictures I know where she stay. Now I'm not sure. She asked for $200 but I told her $100 and in the end she gave in. We did not meet cos I met someone younger and prettier.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-06-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
How to spoof location?
Share tips leh bro hehe
Can try download an app called "Fake GPS" (the one with yellow emoji) on playstore if you are using android. Works on the Michat nearby location but not sure about other apps.
Old 28-06-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I think got someone mentioned her before. I met her via Michat when I was in Sengkang 2 years back. Based on her pictures I know where she stay. Now I'm not sure. She asked for $200 but I told her $100 and in the end she gave in. We did not meet cos I met someone younger and prettier.
Haha probably good move. Now I also look for younger and prettier ones, if want to pay also pay for their better quality one right?
Old 28-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJaz View Post
Been craving for Indon meal recently so decided to give Evergreen residences a shot. Read up on the info provided here and took some precautions. Texted a few girls on michat to make sure i have backup incase the girl i choose is not my type. Finally picked a girl and went to room. Knock on the door and the girl took quite a while to open it, about 3minutes. Upon entering, i realised she had just woken up. She went to wash up first while I looked around the room and realised there was a balcony. The curtain was closed and i saw a shadow moving outside. At this point i was really suspicious so i decided to look behind the curtain and i saw a pair of hairy legs sitting at the corner of the balcony. I immediately told the girl that there was someone in the balcony and she tried to act dumb. Probably her boyfriend? So i politely declined and left the room, luckily i got backup so i texted the backup instead.

Proceeded to the backup room and i was pleasantly surprised. The girl is actually not bad, looks more like indon tourist which you will find at orchard or MBS etc instead of DH. She is on the thick side, not fat. Just the type i like.
Looks: 8/10, pretty face with a little tummy sag as she had two kids before but not a turn off for me.
Boobs: 8/10 beautiful D cup with nice brown nipples, not saggy.
CBJ: 8/10 takes her time, a little teeth tho but overall nice.
FJ: 8/10 No complains changing position and willing to please. Missionary, side way missionsary, and doggy on the bed. Followed by standing doggy in toilet infront of the mirror. No complains from her.

The ratings are based on my taste and preference, so it may differ for other bros. But i can say that this girl i tried, most bros will not reject one.

Overall, i would say that it was really worth it for the price i paid.
The info provided recently is true that the DP on michat are not real, however based on my experience with these 2, they do look similar to the pictures so you can kinda predict how they will look IRL.
Rubbish post.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-06-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 3
JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Rubbish post.
Why? I paid 2B btw.
Old 28-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Another 4 hours and 5shots with this slutty DH.. enjoy guys.

Old 28-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post

4hrs 5 shots??? I could do that when I was in my 20s. Now already in my 50s 2 shots I’m gg

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Paiseh, I try directly uploading image on mobile see if it works. . . .

This one is Ike. I found her on FB Dating. She had to follow her employers on 29th June to KL so we met up recently.

She's a small lady (155cm?) and boobs are tiny cute. She's a bit on the older side (late 30s to early 40s?). She's small size and loves being rammed hard. She said her employer pays her a bit more so sometimes she will ask for $30 to $50 for shopping or sometimes I just buy ciggs and beer if she's meeting her friends. Wanting to meet her is also a bit hard due to schedule conflicts.

Her boobs not big and face CMI but the sex is good

DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT. I'M NOT AN OKT
Old 28-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Wa shag my DH supposed to meet me tmr suddenly code red... Sibei sien sial...

Wa legit damn sien haha...
Old 28-06-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Paiseh, I try directly uploading image on mobile see if it works. . . .

This one is Ike. I found her on FB Dating. She had to follow her employers on 29th June to KL so we met up recently.

She's a small lady (155cm?) and boobs are tiny cute. She's a bit on the older side (late 30s to early 40s?). She's small size and loves being rammed hard. She said her employer pays her a bit more so sometimes she will ask for $30 to $50 for shopping or sometimes I just buy ciggs and beer if she's meeting her friends. Wanting to meet her is also a bit hard due to schedule conflicts.

Her boobs not big and face CMI but the sex is good

DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT. I'M NOT AN OKT
Good one bro! My 2nd FB account recently set up so waiting for FB to allow dating haha.
How many dh do you have now on rotation? Seems like a few haha How do you juggle them bro? I'm struggling and previously had to drop 1 or 2 😅
Old 28-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post

BAGUS BRO!!!
Old 28-06-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Good one bro! My 2nd FB account recently set up so waiting for FB to allow dating haha.
How many dh do you have now on rotation? Seems like a few haha How do you juggle them bro? I'm struggling and previously had to drop 1 or 2 😅
I only have this and another named "Val". As mentioned this one hard to meetup and Val next weekday meeting. I lazy to juggle so many lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1