The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Having FJ with PRC gal in MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davejb View Post
You mean to say we can make appt with the girl when they are OFF duty to have sex. What's the damage cost?
Actually, it depends on the gal .... if you are her regular, you can even fxxk her in the MP without the Boss/ or her other colleagues knowing about it ... just keep your mouth SHUT and ask her not to tell anybody ... I managed to fxxked a PRC MILF more than 20+ times until she left JB and got transferred to KL .. it was damn enjoyable as she like to BBBJ and CIM me and also do "cowgirl" to me ... really miss her !

Damage : Pay RM 60 at the Counter and RM 100 to her for BBBJ, CIM and FJ TOTAL : RM 160.00

Better than going to NZ Spa / New York Spa / Tenet / Chiangmai @ Permas Jaya / Lion City Spa / Magic Spa / Pearly / Helena / Apple Green / Little Saigon / JS / Feel / Little Dragon Girls / Best
Old 03-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Fucking PRC gals in MPs ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
try your luck bro? if they want to earn more? you must be a regular to her and provided there is an OFF day for them and free out?
Uncle Goat : Not correct .... see my posting # 465 above
Old 03-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Having FJ with PRC gal in MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Actually, it depends on the gal .... if you are her regular, you can even fxxk her in the MP without the Boss/ or her other colleagues knowing about it ... just keep your mouth SHUT and ask her not to tell anybody ... I managed to fxxked a PRC MILF more than 20+ times until she left JB and got transferred to KL .. it was damn enjoyable as she like to BBBJ and CIM me and also do "cowgirl" to me ... really miss her !

Damage : Pay RM 60 at the Counter and RM 100 to her for BBBJ, CIM and FJ TOTAL : RM 160.00

Better than going to NZ Spa / New York Spa / Tenet / Chiangmai @ Permas Jaya / Lion City Spa / Magic Spa / Pearly / Helena / Apple Green / Little Saigon / JS / Feel / Little Dragon Girls / Best
Uncle Kato , u r the guru of Massuage Parlour ! I salute you.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Having FJ with PRC gal in MP

Quote:
Uncle Kato , u r the guru of Massuage Parlour ! I salute you.
Aiyah, no need to salute me lah !

Tell you a secret ( Don't tell anybody else ) .....

When you go to a MP/HC, don't choose young & pretty gals ... Always choose MILFs above 40-years-old .... You get better service and better sex

Why ?

Because most MILFs above 40+ years old are divorcees with children to support ... that's why they work in MPs / HCs because they get better income compared to working in factories ( some MILFs tells me that they car earn anything from RM 5,000 to RM 10,000+ per months from tips from Jua Gen, HJ, BBBJ, CIM and FJ )

Usually I screw the MILFs at their request because they had been divorced for 20+ years and they missed having sex with a good partner ( like me ! )

Also, the MILFs also tells me that they like my LONG, FAT & HARD COCK with a PINK HEAD ... that's why they like to BBBJ and CIM me .... Am I lucky ?

BTW, when are you free to yum cha / have dinner with me ???

I know that you are very busy "going up the mountain" to give donations to Uncle Lim's family ... but once in a while think of your old friends and have makan makan & talk cock with them
Old 03-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Having FJ with PRC gal in MP

Quote:

When you go to a MP/HC, don't choose young & pretty gals ... Always choose MILFs above 40-years-old .... You get better service and better sex

Why ?

Because most MILFs above 40+ years old are divorcees with children to support ... that's why they work in MPs / HCs because they get better income compared to working in factories ( some MILFs tells me that they car earn anything from RM 5,000 to RM 10,000+ per months from tips from Jua Gen, HJ, BBBJ, CIM and FJ )

Usually I screw the MILFs at their request because they had been divorced for 20+ years and they missed having sex with a good partner ( like me ! )

Also, the MILFs also tells me that they like my LONG, FAT & HARD COCK with a PINK HEAD ... that's why they like to BBBJ and CIM me .... Am I lucky ?

BTW, when are you free to yum cha / have dinner with me ???

I know that you are very busy "going up the mountain" to give donations to Uncle Lim's family ... but once in a while think of your old friends and have makan makan & talk cock with them
I no prob! any sat afternoon? have a nice chat n drink? update my findings at the summit.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Yum Cha in JB ..........

Quote:
I no prob! any sat afternoon? have a nice chat n drink? update my findings at the summit.
OK .... Call / SMS to me

You still have my H/p no ?

See you soon !
Old 04-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Fucking MILFs ....

Quote:

Why ?

My theory above is 100% correct ....

Read the report below :-

'TWO IN ONE DAY' older woman claims she's irresistible to young men looking for sex with no strings

He was waiting for me in my local London pub, The Bells, in his tight jeans, T-shirt and trainers, looking a little apprehensive. He offered to buy me a drink but that didn't seem right, so I went to the bar and got my own glass of wine.

As he warmed to our conversation about his work (in accountancy) and his family (from Lancaster), and I told him something of my own life, his shyness began to fade and he smiled more.

I liked his informal yet respectful manner. He was bright, thoughtful and knowledgeable. By and large he wasn't interested in girls of his own age. 'All they want to talk about is The X Factor and the latest celebrity gossip. After a couple of dates they start putting on the pressure. They want a proper relationship and commitment.'

Read more at :-

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/in...4#.UxV_hfSwqh0
Old 05-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Re: B2B Massage

Wondering how the boss charge the customers on 138 or 188? if the cum was swallow in by the Viet? no evident ?customer just give the extra 50 directly to the viet?
Old 05-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now 138 or 188 muz pay to the counter.last time pay 50 to the gals.i think might be some cases between the customer and the gals so the boss set this rules
Old 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Customer still can pretend nothing done in the room ? And give 138 to the counter ? But actually additional service is provided ? But the fee is given to the girl ! How the counter justify ?
Old 05-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sweatcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't think the girl will take this risk, as long as the boss knows, even once, he will send them back to viet. no worthy to do that.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Yes, so do I. Viet girls will not be so stupid for that Rm 50 and break their rice bowl ? They are not so daring as Prc ! So the only hope is to date them out ?
Old 06-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notrubing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came back for session two days ago was keen to try Michelle but Captain inform they went back liao. so captain said will recommend one Ang Pai 113 YoYo. Seems shes already veteran and work there one year alredy and super experience. 

So I agreed on it and was asked to wait while waiting for my ML. While waiting I happened to see another ML behind the counter and she damn chio. I asked captain her number and she's 114. but captain said lack of experience as she's quite new. But I was attracted with her look....keeen to try next round.

Here's my FR for YoYo....

Look: 7/10 quite pleasant looking
Boobs: Cup B
Massage: 7/10...good though but still find some missing touch.
B2B: Awesome (10/10) good job well done
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction but not much tounge action
CIM: Good
Fingering: Very wet.
Frenching: just a short one. Doesn't really look too willing.
GFE: Maybe everyone have different chemistry. well I did not feel it.
Attitude: Chatty and Very friendly

Overall Scoring: 7/10
Old 06-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

I done a quick summary on most of the ML name and number for reference.
Got to decide who to test drive??

113 YoYo
114 ??
131 Linda
134 ??
135 ??
137 Kitty
139 Xiao Xiao
143 Nicole
145 Barbie
144 Rita
147 ??
148 ??
228 Michelle
238 ??
?? LuLu

Kindly fill in the name or number if you happen to try or know them?
Old 06-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I done a quick summary on most of the ML name and number for reference.
Got to decide who to test drive??

113 YoYo
114 ??
131 Linda
134 ??
135 ??
137 Kitty
139 Xiao Xiao
143 Nicole
145 Barbie
144 Rita
147 ??
148 ??
228 Michelle
238 ??
?? LuLu

Kindly fill in the name or number if you happen to try or know them?
Pardon my ignorance, may I know the name and address of this MP please? Is it Jalan Perisai?

Last edited by dkgg09; 06-03-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1