The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Local 23yr mly that does cim and swallow

Have given to another list of bro and yet to hear from their FR. Weather new bro or not as long I gave you the new number of Julia, you would have to post a FR since she is in need of assistance and if you cant help her then why bother get her new number or even best collect FL number?

Bros yet to post a FR
Kai-Ser
MuffDriver69
seansean83
Nesta74
williky
blurguy
stingray88
hsd1981
Honda27
Boywann
struglen
damai
bbbjkim
Via1314
sequence79
stud
trance
KTanz
gongkiaz
h-flo
Astroboy77
kesyersoze
Klein76
ken ken
coolbb
pekman
tyrannize
ichigo_san
doom313
gcom
APLL
kingofcrap
guyineed
CarBJ
rakiko
impulse
kzcxsg
Curious
Asilos80
2009Cheongster
promster_12
horny1
needles
acm54
Icarus
Volker
woot
Old 02-05-2009, 02:35 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Local 23yr mly that does cim and swallow

Hi Bromind sharing her contaxt ThkQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by durianking81 View Post
Hi bros out there, get to know this mly gal thru a friend and met her up in the afternoon. As i was rushing for time, so over the phone opted for bbbj in the car. Her bbbj is solid, non stop for 10mins until i buay tahan and i cim and she actually swallow everything. After tat we chatted and she agree to let me help her post in the forum to get more business.

Name : julia
Ht : 157
Wt : 55kg
Vital 38b 28 ( fleshy)
bbbj : 8.5
Fj : never try
bbbj : 50 per shot
Sex : 110 1hr 1shot exc room

According to her she does bbbj, cim n swallow. She dont do anal n sex wif condom a must.

Those bros interested, please pm me. i will pass you her contact and you arrange wif the gal. Please take good care of her.

Note -She only do chinese bros.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
woot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds fair, will try her soon , by the way l'm confused about the "sms code?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Have given to another list of bro and yet to hear from their FR. Weather new bro or not as long I gave you the new number of Julia, you would have to post a FR since she is in need of assistance and if you cant help her then why bother get her new number or even best collect FL number?

Bros yet to post a FR
Kai-Ser
MuffDriver69
seansean83
Nesta74
williky
blurguy
stingray88
hsd1981
Honda27
Boywann
struglen
damai
bbbjkim
Via1314
sequence79
stud
trance
KTanz
gongkiaz
h-flo
Astroboy77
kesyersoze
Klein76
ken ken
coolbb
pekman
tyrannize
ichigo_san
doom313
gcom
APLL
kingofcrap
guyineed
CarBJ
rakiko
impulse
kzcxsg
Curious
Asilos80
2009Cheongster
promster_12
horny1
needles
acm54
Icarus
Volker
woot

Bro Woot's Michelin Guide to Pussy:

1 Star = Good and worth consideration
2 Star = Excellent, must try
3 Star = Die Die Must Try
Old 02-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iceman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the contact
Old 02-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MIC1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pass contact... thanks in advance.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
doom313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Julia on wed and damn she was one of the best BJ giver i seen. Met her up at the usual staircase. Was on time and there was a lady sitting there on the staircase. Have a short chat with her before she get down to work. Uses wet tissue and clean up 2IC and slowly stroke it before she took it in her mouth and blow like there is no end to it. Tongue action was good and she really makes you enjoy the whole session. After 15-20 mins, cummed in her mouth and she took it in w/o her usual green tea. one of the best BJ sessions i ever have.

Looks: 6/10 (nice look when she was enjoying the session)
Boobs: 8/10 (think its a D cupper, and she will allow you to fondle while she suck ya)
body: 6/10. fleshy
BJ: 10/10
RTF: will definitely return for BJ
Old 03-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

care to share her contact pls, thanks.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sicko787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, tried her recently. Very last minute booking but she promptly agreed and met her at the usual staircase. She's as fantastic as it can be...... very accomodating and even when i told her to slow down or pause, she will do so, even saying:"take yr time to come or else not worth the money"

she's fantastic and definitely worth the money. very enjoyable and i love the CIM and swallow so very much, definitely looking for her again

Twink x 3
Rainee x 3
Kiki
Pink
Pink
Melissa
Diane
Nong Atm x2
Nyek
Emmy
Leanne
Aon
Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
acm54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks the bro who shared the contact.

I wish to confirm the many FR posted by other bros. I met up with her for the first time too. As verified, the experience was fantastics.

It was quite a blazing experience. If you enjoyed the thrill of being discovered, you should try the staircase. The staircase was not closed up but rather exposed. I asked her if we would be found out, she said the unit nearest to the staircase was empty!

We tcss. it was great. she had a lot to talk about her past. She didn't mind to kiss you and let you fondle her. Very unlike the Chinese, where they stopped you at every point! Julia was good chatter, let you fondled everywhere. I appreciated her letting me to suck on her HUGE breasts and nipples. After that, she started to pull down my pant. It was fantastics! She just grabbed it and started attacking my bro. It was very wet, partly due to my pre-cum and her saliva. It was fast and furious attack. As I took quite a while to cum, she kept sucking non-stop, never complain. Occasionally she also sucked on my balls. Another thing I liked was that she was willing to move to my nipples and sucked both my nipples.

She would then go back to my bro and attacked it non-stop. After 10 minutes-15 minutes of hard suck, I exploded into her. She would not move her mouth but patiently let me unload fully in her mouth. Not to forget, she cleaned me up before and after sucking.

This was my best ever BJ. You should not miss it!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
isex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Crypster for the contact. I managed to have a session with Julia quite some time ago.

Was definitely too busy after that to write an FR. But as agreed with Crypster, Julia does deserve an FR. Apologies to Crypster first.

OK here goes.....

Made a booking with her and drove to her place, waited for her downstairs. All these while only using SMS. Her SMS is prompt and will not keep you guessing around.

She is friendly and rather mature in terms of carrying herself as a service provider. So I would rate her 'professional' 10 points at this aspect. I managed to catch a glimpse of her looks and I would say that everyone has been fair to rate her as 6-7 kind. She is indeed fleshy and plump but not obnoxiously obese and obviously, her skill is in BJ... not asking you to judge her on FJ looks, moans etc etc.

We didn't waste much time talking cock in the car, she immediately asked me to drive to the nearest multi storey car park. I opted for the BBBJ with swallow as I think it is my fetish. She didn't buy any green tea drink though as I think she didn't want me to wait around (again, good service).

Up on the car park, I just couldn't feel comfortable in the car park staircase, so I asked if she'll do it in the back seat of my coupe. Unfortunately for me, the coupe's back seat is not too ideal as the transmission channel splits up the leg room. It's a 2+2 and since she is quite fleshy, she must have found it a bit uncomfortable. Luckily, my front seats could be pushed forward and leg room became ample.

She went around cleaning my throbbing dick (already standing) cos I could tell that it was going to be a power session. Not because of what she looks like but can tell that she actually wants to please a man with her mouth. I like it when a girl loves to blow you till kingdom come!

After all that cleaning, she asked if I wanted to cum fast or slow. I was like, 'Er.... really depends?'. Again, super service orientated person that she is, she replied, 'I want slow, and if you take too long, I will still want to make you CUM!' She said she likes to be challenged and recognised for her skill and cited an example of doing a guy for 1hr before he ejaculated! I wonder if his dick would resulted in blisters or not! Scary.

She went down on me rather hard and fast as I was sitting behind the drivers side. She was kneeling down on the car floor on the other side. After a while of thinking, she asked if I could stretch my legs across so that she could be in between them. This was the best position of the night. I was really in a comfortable position and all I could feel was that sensation of being BBBJed. Up down slurp slurp and deeeeep action. It was damn shiok. Her rhythm is rather unique. She'll go fast and then slow down to go deep, all the time with her tongue cleaning out your head and sensitive opening.

She then pulled her bra out and exposed her big breasts to my hands. At least now, there's something to grab to curb the sensation of the BJ. However, as it wasn't a FJ, I didn't think of really roaming around her. But yes, again everyone has been fair and the rating of a D++ cup is more than justified.

She wasn't really satisfied after a while and asked me to remove my underwear and jeans totally... which I did and she immediately attacked my balls when I got back to position, sucking them into her mouth again using her tongue to tickle the sack. Her hand was also rubbing my cock head tip while she did that, so as not to lose any hardness and blood loss.

After a good 15mins, I could feel the urge and nerves reaching the 'no turning back' point. Another few minutes, I unloaded my spunk into her warm and wet mouth. Some gals will just let you come in their mouths but Julia will continue with her tongue, travel up and down and you can even feel the suction going strong expecting every last drop of your creamy sperm. She seemed to really like it and of course swallowed it all down without the slightest hint of a complains or disgust. I LIKE!

As the area was still rather exposed, we immediately dressed up and a little chat followed. All very comfortable and simple talk without strange silences. I guess she really makes you feel appreciated even though the exchange was both ways.

I tipped her some cash and she was surprised even. The only complaint that she has for me, 'You cum too fast!'.

But hell, I didn't want blisters eruption. But yeh, I can see the point about prolonging the pleasure.

So a lowdown on Julia:

Looks: 6.5 (real typical minah) but she's NOT ugly even though fleshy.
Body: Fleshy but not obese
BBBJ: 9.5 (0.5 reserve for next session that she wants to prolong)
Service: 10! No bullshit here.
HJ: NA
FJ: NA (don't think I'll go for it cos BBBJ is excellent)
RTBBBJ: Definitely but haven't made appointment as I scored a FB recently.

Enjoy.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
madmax13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Local 23yr mly that does cim and swallow

Bro can Pm the details....thanks in advance....adios
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Met up with Julia yesterday night after finally able to find time to meetup with her. Thanks bro for the contacts btw. Met her up at the usual staircase at 1230. felt abit bad as i made the appt last min. She was having her jog when i sms-ed. Had a small talk with her & understand some bros here commented on her growing size & she's trying hard to cut dwn some weight! so bros please give her some time!

started off by cleaning lil bro with wet tissue. nice & clean before she takes it up in her mouth. shant describe much abt the process as its pretty much the same as what other bros mentioned
In short:
nice wet deepthroat bj & balls licking without hands involved.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
body: 5/10 getting rounder each time i saw her
BJ: 11/10
RTF: definitely!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro

Mind sharing will write FR when tried.

ThkQ
Old 05-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mel07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro ! kindly pm me julia contact. thank you !
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!is200 is one of the Best!

Bro TS,

Can PM me her contacts??

Thank you very much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread