The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 09:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
I think One 6 and LA's food are the best.

Agreed, LA i like the chicken chop and the shark fin soup. One 6, i like the lok lok style with the shark fin soup and the Penang prawn noodle.

Btw, upped you +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-05-2024, 09:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
This is a very subjective question. Allow me to quote bro Naka Timo's Siggy: "One man's meat is another man's poison." I suggest that you ask for the captain's recommendation based on your personal preference. Good luck!
Np. Upped you +162 too for the effort of setting up this thread.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 09-05-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think One 6 and LA's food are the best. How I wish their pools are as big as NZ, then we can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, girl 76... Very nice girl. Hope she is well now...
I did not try this 小茶 before but she seems very hiong and feisty type.

Bro, I am surprised Aman's Ellen is your type. I thought you were all into Nana?? Where is our legendary Mr Oppa?
My ideal JB spa's wish list:
- One 6/LA's food quality
- NZ's pool size
- Aman's sit-with-girl-at-canteen culture
- NY/HV's deco + spacious canteen
- VIP movie room's comfy sofa
- GP's 24hr service
- GBW's location

Can any 大老板 please go open one spa like this? I promise I will be your most regular customer. Lol!

Yup, 小茶 is damn feisty type. Tried her once and it was a refreshing change from the usual SOP. But unlike tarma69, I have no chemistry with her so didn't RTF.

Nana was still all my all time Aman favourite but Ellen was not far behind. Love her bee-stung lips and hour-glass figure. Yea, me too wondering there has this Mr Oppa gone? Anyone of you guys seen him in Aman lately?? Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agreed, LA i like the chicken chop and the shark fin soup. One 6, i like the lok lok style with the shark fin soup and the Penang prawn noodle....

Np. Upped you +162 too for the effort of setting up this thread.
You are making me hungry, bro. And I just had my dinner. Lol. Thanks for the points and upped you back. Glad to have another fellow spa lover participating in this thread!
Old 10-05-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie and total noob . I am not driving to JB. I want to go to NZ spa so I take the bus T21. But on the way back, any transport back from hotel to CIQ other than taking bus? I will probably take grab, easy to get? Don’t want to wait at bus stop since it’s 25 mins per bus.
Old 10-05-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Have not been to one six or LA spa yet. Heard the food is good? Yes, bro tarma69 is very fit with six packs and all. You don't look too bad either. I look the worst. Thatz why I am PG. Hahaha. I have cut down on my Aman trips lately but yes, I do hop by Aman once a while. NZ is still the best! Love the pool!
You are too humble, bro. You look good too for your age!

Quote:
You very evil, bro. People's tirakship end leow you so happy like bird. Lol! But I agree that Ellen was a gem. In fact, Aman's Ellen was also a gem. God bless all the Ellens in JB spas and please bring them back.... With your current harem of tiraks you still need 小茶 to help you balance the KC force?? That sounds like pure BS to my ears. Lol.

The food in One 6 and even LA is good. Better than NZ and Aman. Worth going if you don't mind the small pools. Yup, no denying that NZ still has the best pool with the best view. That's why NZ is still in my top 5 list if not top 3. I just hope they don't bring in post op LBs anymore!! Lol. 小茶 was one of a kind indeed. But she has a soft spot for tarma69 that's why they can click so well...
I am also hoping for both Ellens to be back in JB. Tiraks cum and go... so the KC force has to be balanced dynamically. LA pool may be also small but still looks very conducive since it is still new. Love the erotic life sized portraits they put up there to help spice up the mood.

Quote:
I think One 6 and LA's food are the best. How I wish their pools are as big as NZ, then we can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, girl 76... Very nice girl. Hope she is well now...
I did not try this 小茶 before but she seems very hiong and feisty type.

Bro, I am surprised Aman's Ellen is your type. I thought you were all into Nana?? Where is our legendary Mr Oppa?
Agree... Their food is really mai hiam buay pai, at least by JB spas standard. Somehow, since Nana has disappeared liao Mr Oppa also hardly show face. Very strange indeed.

Quote:
My ideal JB spa's wish list:
- One 6/LA's food quality
- NZ's pool size
- Aman's sit-with-girl-at-canteen culture
- NY/HV's deco + spacious canteen
- VIP movie room's comfy sofa
- GP's 24hr service
- GBW's location

Can any 大老板 please go open one spa like this? I promise I will be your most regular customer. Lol!

Yup, 小茶 is damn feisty type. Tried her once and it was a refreshing change from the usual SOP. But unlike tarma69, I have no chemistry with her so didn't RTF.

Nana was still all my all time Aman favourite but Ellen was not far behind. Love her bee-stung lips and hour-glass figure. Yea, me too wondering there has this Mr Oppa gone? Anyone of you guys seen him in Aman lately?? Lol...
I think it is easier to strike 4D/Toto then to make your ideal dream spa a reality. But again, who knows? Maybe some property tycoon might be reading this and doing market research with the help of his tirak in JB (Ref: Current Aman management) Haiz, I think Ellen is happily earning $$$ in Dubai and not coming back to JB anymore.......
Old 10-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Haiz, I think Ellen is happily earning $$$ in Dubai
Earning good $$$ in Dubai..... agree

Happy ? ........ I am not sure about that.
I know some FLs who had gone to work in Dubai..... many of them refused to return there for another stint although the money is good.
The majority of FLs there are providing service for the foreign workers working in Dubai..... Ah Nehs, Africans, PRCs, Thais, Eastern Angmos etc.
The lucky few who manage to get into the upper class stables dun have it easy either..... coz 9 out 10 customers only want anal sex. 1 FL ever told me after her 6 month stint in Dubai..... her asshole has become bigger than her pussy hole.
Old 10-05-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The food in One 6 and even LA is good. Better than NZ and Aman. Worth going if you don't mind the small pools. Yup, no denying that NZ still has the best pool with the best view. That's why NZ is still in my top 5 list if not top 3. I just hope they don't bring in post op LBs anymore!! Lol.
Quote:

Quote:
... LA pool may be also small but still looks very conducive since it is still new. Love the erotic life sized portraits they put up there to help spice up the mood.

Agree... Their food is really mai hiam buay pai, at least by JB spas standard. Somehow, since Nana has disappeared liao Mr Oppa also hardly show face. Very strange indeed.
LA spa looks like a good place to explore. Good. Think I should venture beyond NZ and Aman. I know One6 is the previous M spa but LA is a new spa? Mr Oppa? Probably baoed Nana back in Chiang Mai? Hahaha. Btw, 29 is back today. Her pink hair gone liao. So many girls now the sofa can hardly accommodate everyone.
Old 10-05-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
Newbie and total noob . I am not driving to JB. I want to go to NZ spa so I take the bus T21. But on the way back, any transport back from hotel to CIQ other than taking bus? I will probably take grab, easy to get? Don’t want to wait at bus stop since it’s 25 mins per bus.
Grab is generally easy to get if it is not Ramadan or CNY season.

Quote:
I am also hoping for both Ellens to be back in JB. Tiraks cum and go... so the KC force has to be balanced dynamically. LA pool may be also small but still looks very conducive since it is still new. Love the erotic life sized portraits they put up there to help spice up the mood.

I think it is easier to strike 4D/Toto then to make your ideal dream spa a reality. But again, who knows? Maybe some property tycoon might be reading this and doing market research with the help of his tirak in JB (Ref: Current Aman management) Haiz, I think Ellen is happily earning $$$ in Dubai and not coming back to JB anymore.......
No need to balance lah. Just whack all you can, Mr Loverboy. Lol. Yea, I like the erotic portraits too. Very classy and tastefully done. I wish I can bring them home. Lol!
I agree that it is easier to strike 4D/toto. One lucky punter just won the $13M prize yesterday. If he can just part 1% of his prize money to set up my dream spa... Lol.

Quote:
LA spa looks like a good place to explore. Good. Think I should venture beyond NZ and Aman. I know One6 is the previous M spa but LA is a new spa? Mr Oppa? Probably baoed Nana back in Chiang Mai? Hahaha. Btw, 29 is back today. Her pink hair gone liao. So many girls now the sofa can hardly accommodate everyone.
LA spa is brand new and under same boss as One 6, just opened on last year's Presidential Election Day. Tarma69 was there to cut ribbon. Lol.
No wonder Nana has not been back since Nov... But if she comes back also no place to sit on the sofa. Might as well just stay put in Chiangmai and enjoy her tai tai lifestyle.
Old 11-05-2024, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was too late to go NY (to try) so i went to HV instead. To my surprise, they actually have 1 uzbek and 1 russian. The even bigger surprise is that the Uzbek's service.

More expensive than the usual, but it was worth it.
Old 11-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a first timer going to JB spa? Which spa is best for newbie for full package and why? I like to use the facilities and zut. Don’t care about massage.
Old 11-05-2024, 03:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Yes LA is new and same boss with one six.

Old 11-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Earning good $$$ in Dubai..... agree

Happy ? ........ I am not sure about that.
I know some FLs who had gone to work in Dubai..... many of them refused to return there for another stint although the money is good.
The majority of FLs there are providing service for the foreign workers working in Dubai..... Ah Nehs, Africans, PRCs, Thais, Eastern Angmos etc.
The lucky few who manage to get into the upper class stables dun have it easy either..... coz 9 out 10 customers only want anal sex. 1 FL ever told me after her 6 month stint in Dubai..... her asshole has become bigger than her pussy hole.
I've heard horror stories too. One Thai FL told me her friend's nipple got bitten off by an Arabic customer! Geez. These guys are sadists...

Quote:
Mr Oppa? Probably baoed Nana back in Chiang Mai? Hahaha. Btw, 29 is back today. Her pink hair gone liao. So many girls now the sofa can hardly accommodate everyone.
Ya, AY told me sometimes she has to squeeze uncomfortably in a small corner of the smaller sofa. Moreover, most of the girls have put on weight ever since they started working in Aman. I've seen how some of their bodies have "blossomed" over time from bust to waist.

Quote:
No need to balance lah. Just whack all you can, Mr Loverboy. Lol. Yea, I like the erotic portraits too. Very classy and tastefully done. I wish I can bring them home. Lol!
I agree that it is easier to strike 4D/toto. One lucky punter just won the $13M prize yesterday. If he can just part 1% of his prize money to set up my dream spa... Lol.

LA spa is brand new and under same boss as One 6, just opened on last year's Presidential Election Day. Tarma69 was there to cut ribbon. Lol.
No wonder Nana has not been back since Nov... But if she comes back also no place to sit on the sofa. Might as well just stay put in Chiangmai and enjoy her tai tai lifestyle.
Need to balance becuz time, money and spunk not enough. And sadly I am not that lucky winner who won $13m Toto. Else I would have chipped in to help you set up the best spa in JB. Meanwhile, we just have to make do with what we have...

Ya, I still remembered I skipped the presidential election to go LA. Missed the pioneer batches of girls like Cat and Cammy. Eva has been promoted to become the spa manager and I'm happy for her.
Old 12-05-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
As a first timer going to JB spa? Which spa is best for newbie for full package and why? I like to use the facilities and zut. Don’t care about massage.
I would suggest for newbies to try VIP, as they provide the biggest selection of girls.

Quote:
I've heard horror stories too. One Thai FL told me her friend's nipple got bitten off by an Arabic customer! Geez. These guys are sadists...

Ya, AY told me sometimes she has to squeeze uncomfortably in a small corner of the smaller sofa. Moreover, most of the girls have put on weight ever since they started working in Aman. I've seen how some of their bodies have "blossomed" over time from bust to waist.

Ya, I still remembered I skipped the presidential election to go LA. Missed the pioneer batches of girls like Cat and Cammy. Eva has been promoted to become the spa manager and I'm happy for her.
No shit. I hope Ellen is safe and well in Dubai. If AY is still in touch with her, please convey my well wishes.
When these girls first arrived, they were poor and malnourished. After they have arrived, they are well fed and leading a sedentary lifestyle most of the time if they are not engaged with customers. How not to get fat and grow horizontally?? Lol! I also see so many 水鱼 sponsoring their favourite girls boobs/nose/chin jobs + iPhones/LV bags/gold rings etc. Even the milfy 泰国老师 and 越南老师 have their loyal customers who patronize them 3 to 4 times per week! Lol
Cat has joined a stable while Cammy is still MIA. Eva is good friends with Mymy since their One6 days. I believe she must be the one who "betrayed" my presence at LA to you when I went to RTF Mymy?? Your spy network in JB is extensive. I scared. Lol!
Old 12-05-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SumiSumiDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MichaelWongYW;23326390]I would suggest for newbies to try VIP, as they provide the biggest selection of girls.

Hello! First of all, thank you for making this thread!

Can I know what's the usual SOP and damage to expect?
Old 13-05-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumiSumiDurian View Post

Hello! First of all, thank you for making this thread!

Can I know what's the usual SOP and damage to expect?
I help a bit haha, Damage 268RM/1/45. No discounts on extra shots.

SOP take bracelet, put your stuff in locker, go change and shower, then up to you, they parade their girls about every 15-20 minutes. Can go chill in the canteen, movie room, sauna or the pool. Be careful where can have phone and where cannot have phone. Just tell any of the captain which girl you want during the parade, then go and have sexy time. After session, rmb go ask captain add you to the FR / pictures chat group.

After you are done for the day, go to counter and pay. Cash only.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1