The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Smartty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 24yr old 丁丁, sweet looking girl 100% guarantee

to be frank, she seems too cautious and extreme. I have text her in the morning for appointment and ask for preferred hotel but she just insist pickup and won't budge. Called and she insist some more. So no choice lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool24 View Post
From my 3 months here, i noticed that most FLs wun want to come down our preferred hotel. Reason being scare someone will fly them aeroplane. They need to pay cab fare themselves first, what if kena fly aeroplane? Waste time and cab fare to and fro. Not saying bro Smartty will fly her aeroplane but in my opinion she is new and more of cautious type.

Just my 2cents.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartty View Post
to be frank, she seems too cautious and extreme. I have text her in the morning for appointment and ask for preferred hotel but she just insist pickup and won't budge. Called and she insist some more. So no choice lo.
I agree she is very cautious but she is new to online FL. Acty, I wun be able to meet her either if not for bro atoll to convince her to meet me as bro atoll is with her before me. That's what bro atoll told me via pm.

I sms her the room number that day, and she is scared that I am police so she insisted me to come down and bring her up to the room.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me for experience like your girlfriend in ur studying days!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually some bro also complaint about her need to be picked up. It is quite understandable. Alot of fl told me they are quite scare of getting out of house, becoz of av raids. i also experience some fl prefer to go to hotel out of geylang or those directly opposite where they stay.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jasonfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm me bro.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Smartty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro whom has interest should all arrange the same hotel and plan the timeslot and book her hehe :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
Actually some bro also complaint about her need to be picked up. It is quite understandable. Alot of fl told me they are quite scare of getting out of house, becoz of av raids. i also experience some fl prefer to go to hotel out of geylang or those directly opposite where they stay.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

some more stats on dingding

i noticed that she is naturally armpit hairless(almost, only less than 3 strand of armpit hair..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuoo View Post
Yestery night, was feeling a bit horny so I texted her to arrange a session with her.

Name : DingDing
Province : She told me, but i forgot liao
Looks : 7.5 / 10 (note: this rating is without makeup =P )
Boobs : 8 / 10 ( soft and smooth, shiok ! )
Kissing : Just a few touch
BJ : 6.5 / 10 (inexperience, can improve)
Painting/Fingering: Never try
FJ : 8.5 / 10 (just like making love with gf )
GFE : 8.5 !
RTF : Definitely!

seem like u prefer dingding more than bing er??? one definitely , one maybe .... hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuoo View Post
Received a sms from her yesterday. Managed to get myself a slot at noon.

Looks : 7.5 / 10
Boob : C
BBBJ : 8.5 / 10 ( with licking of balls )
Figure : 7.5 / 10
FJ : 8 / 10
GFE : 8 / 10
RTF : Maybe

She likes to give seductive looks =P. Overall satisfied.

Damage : 100 xclude room & cd.

Last edited by SmallBro; 05-08-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Just tried her... Really got to thanks the TS for the contact.

Name : DingDing ( 丁丁 )
Looks : 7.5/10 Yea she is kinda pleasant looking. Pretty in sum angle. I think becoz I like those really underweigh kinda woman therefore I find her face if can be thinner better.
Figure : 6/10 She doesn't have lousy figure. Trust me its just me that i like those petite very underweigh girls. and she has very little baby fat. Check out leicaster dou dou picture you understand what i mean. But i think her figure is very acceptable for majority of us. To me is ok maybe if only slightly thinner better.
Kissing : i think no kissing Very slowly... graduately graduately at last she french with me, Yea she doesn't like to do it... I'm like a little coaxing, teasing and forcing before she submit to me.
BJ : only capped blowjob ( she is afraid of diseases, and very hygienic)
Painting/Fingering: she is not comfortable
FJ : Accomodating, willing to do any position, can do 30mins of sex without complain..
GFE : 8.5/10
Legs: 6.5/10 I'm a leg person therefore legs to me is important
Damage : $90/1hr/1shot

Overall she is a really new shy and simple person. She said she only started doing this very very recently. Within like 2 weeks only... But I can she is very nice girl. Its like having sex with a innocent girl. Almost.

I treated her nice and a meal + waited for her till her next customer coz its quite late. Think she tear abit twice. She is someone really quite simple. You treat her nice she will appreciated it. On the bed the same thing if you treat her very nicely she is willing to submit to me. Example she allows me to french kiss her.

Heard she only had few customers now. but personally I think I am sextified. She is really new as if like I'm secondary school coaxing my gf to have sex with me like that... with enough ice breaking she is willing to submit to your wishes. Overall the only thing I don't like is she is not so petite. Think she is about 48-50kg 165ht but that is only becoz I like underweigh girls.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 06-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

bro dun tink she teared .. maybe she is juz tired...
Old 06-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bruno is Cool - loads of Potential

br, can pm me contact? im new.....
Old 06-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Heard she only had few customers now. but personally I think I am sextified. She is really new as if like I'm secondary school coaxing my gf to have sex with me like that... with enough ice breaking she is willing to submit to your wishes. Overall the only thing I don't like is she is not so petite. Think she is about 48-50kg 165ht but that is only becoz I like underweigh girls.
Bro josephjo, so this is third common girls we both tried before (ding ding, lili, xiaoli), seems like we have been targeting the same kind of girls. lolz... She is 1.65m?
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool24 View Post
Bro josephjo, so this is third common girls we both tried before (ding ding, lili, xiaoli), seems like we have been targeting the same kind of girls. lolz... She is 1.65m?
Haha can't be sure 1.65mm is guess one... Thinks maybe not so tall coz I'm only trying to agar agar base on what I see. Should be 1.62-1.65 around there.

Didn't see your FR around. Maybe write afew and let me gauge and see what you visited that is good so I can try.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 06-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha can't be sure 1.65mm is guess one... Thinks maybe not so tall coz I'm only trying to agar agar base on what I see. Should be 1.62-1.65 around there.

Didn't see your FR around. Maybe write afew and let me gauge and see what you visited that is good so I can try.
Well didnt see my FR around? Just one in this thread this week.

Me not so garang as u, bonk quite a few in one week. Now I only trying one new girl and posting 1 FR per week, the rest of the week is just RTF my regulars.

As for my FRs, not good to post the link in other TS's thread. Can pm u the links if u want. but ratings in FR are just very subjective ratings.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

mods pls change my 1st post with the new one..

Got to know this girl sometime earlier..
most of the time, the girls in fl dome are sometimes exaggerated by some threadstarters.. etc.. looks 9/10 but when i see only 5 or 6/10.. so now i will provide someone that qualify to me in the looks factor, guaranteed chop! This girl at least high class ktv looks(TAM etc), or lor 8-darlene chio type..

This girl is rather inexperienced..so pls be gentle.. so for now i will only pass to only less than 10 bros first.. let her test water, dunwan to scare her off.. ...

and those ppl that dare to cheat her money etc , i will chiong down to the place and find u.. i work near the hotel that she will go.

Looks : 8.5/10 ( double eyelid, slim nose, slightly curled long hair.. bros who know me shld know i high standard if u check my past fr)
Figure : 32B
Kissing : i think no kissing ( dun force her, if not she dun do fl liao )
FJ : Accomodating, willing to do any position, can do 30mins of sex without complain..
GFE : 8.5 ( just like ur schooling girlfriend)

Damage : $90/1hr/1shot

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you...
Old 07-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Thks smallbro for the ctc.............will up u later........

My FR on ting ting.........

Sms her this morning to arrange appt.......I encounter the same problem like many bros. She doesn't know how to travel, thus saiko me to pick her up at her home........After more than 10 min of where, what, how, when.......Manage to guide her to a place where she only know in sg.........so confirm meet her there.......Now she know the place as i teach her abit more when meet up. So bros , now no more need to pick her from her home le......Yeaaa....
A very shy gal as TS say........pretty too....and totally inexperience.......haha....I like.....keke...She got no experience as FL as she never do that back in China too....can really tell if u try her.......
Once inside the room , we chat abit........continue chatting and chatting until i feel, we spend too much time liao. Then i stand up to undress, she quickly follow........I say go shower, she also follow.....haha.....Shower quite standard, but she keep soaping my chest and my xiao wai.....haha.....very inexperience. until i say enough, she stopped..........very cute.
This is another funny moment..........in bed......she don't know what to do......haha.....I lie down to let her start 1st...in the end she only keep sucking ur nipples and play with my xiao wai........She keep sucking til i say enough then she stop and blur blur look at me....I ask any things else.......she say what else i want.....haha.. In the end i told her to relax and let me do it....Seeing that shes so innocent and inexperience, i took my time planting kiss all over her body, front and back, she start to response......Didn't french her as she not comfortable. No painting or fingering.....Bj with cap...But i don't mind as i know as i have read TS FR............Manage to find 1 or 2 weak spot of her, but wont tell u all....go find out urself....keke

Looks : 8.5/10
Figure : 32B ( not for boobs lover)
Kissing : no
FJ : Accomodating,
GFE : 8.5 ( i give a liitle high on this as i click well with her)

During our conversation, realise she doesn't quite like sg..She don't have friends here and beside G land, shes not being to anywhere else.not even Orchard road.........poor gal.
Will return her for sure as we are good friends now...make some promise to her and told her will give her a surprise b4 she go back.

Btw shes leaving end of the month..so bros who is patience in love making or enjoy eating tender grass...can give her a try. But must treat her nice k........Must give face hor........

thks again TS for a good find....to me its value for money

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1