The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Nordic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should i confess?

Go ahead and just tell her. Dont come on too strong but you should declarebyour feelings for her. If its negative reaction, then at least u know u can start looking for others.
Old 16-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
Mark lee gong jiao wei leh. OK loh, i give u 10 numbers to buy. See at least 5 numbers got tio a not. Like that 50-50 probability ma.
You're right mark lee is a fucking moron who knows nuts n uses his ah beng logic on stupid sporeans

Based on his logic, sit airplane only fly or crash so also airplane crash is 50-50. Knn SIA hear liao will warn him to shutup.
Old 16-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,
U nv know the answer if u do not do anything...
Not even asking for sex, y scare??? Just date her out slowly u will know the answer if u just ask confirm no... Really like her even if she reject u can continue the second time. some time to test r u sincere enough...

dont just confess, ask her out for date and slowly continue from there. if she dont come out for a date then chance are low. but can kept trying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1