The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

P: do you want to go?

Me: Cherry is still here.

P: She will be alright with that guy

I walked over to Cherry.

Me: Do you want to go soon?

C: You go ahead. I will be alright.

Me: Be careful ok?

P and I left the club.

P: Where should we go?

Me: Home?

P: Yours or mine?

Me: Hahaha what?!

P: Don't think you want to meet my parents' right?

P stretched out his hand to flag a taxi. He opened the door for me and boarded after me.

P: Uncle, MBS please.

I kept quiet and leaned on him to rest. It felt like I just blinked my eyes and we reached. P went to counter to check in while I waited at the sofa area. He liked to put his hand on my back when we walked side by side to the room.

P: Do you want to shower first?

I took the bath rope from the wardrobe into the toilet. I tied my hair with the hair band available. Undressed myself and folded my clothes nicely and place them on the counter top. I turned on the hot shower. I was back facing the toilet entrance. Suddenly I felt two hands on the side of my arms. I jumped. P sneaked in to the toilet.

P: Did I scare you?

He's standing behind me, started kissing my neck over my shoulder. He turned me around to kiss me on my lips. We frenched. He got the soap on his hands and started rubbing from my neck, shoulder, then to my back in circular motions. He brought my body to his while we were still kissing. He guided me to lean against the wall and washed the front of my body. The soap made his hands glide over my body with ease. It felt good and I was so turned on. He worked his way down to clean the rest of my body. He squatted down so he could reach my legs. He face is right in front of my private area, looking up at me to enjoy my turned on look. He liked to tease by rubbing the lips of my pussy with the side on his index finger while he was washing my inner thighs. He took the shower head to rinse me off.

I filled my hands with soap, wanted to wash for him from his chest. He guided my hands to his already erected D. I washed it thoroughly while he cleaned the rest of his body in one min. I stroke him twice with all the soap still there.

P: stop stop

Me: is it painful?

P: no. Just too sensitive

Me: isn’t that the point? (Said cheekily)

He rinsed off all the foam and turned off the tap. Took a towel and patted me dry. I put on my robe and headed to the bed. He came out shortly and laid on his side next to me.

He leaned in slowly to kiss me. Untied the robe to expose my naked body for his full view. He roamed his hand all over my body.

I did the same, untied his robe and brushed my nails gently on his chest, row by row of his abs. He was hard before I even touched him. I skipped his D and went to play with his balls. He twitched his d a couple of times while I did that.

He stopped me by moving his body down to kiss and suck my boobs. He gently rubbed my clit when i gave out my first moan. He found my weakness and continued kissing downwards my flat tummy. (No abs &#129394 By now, I was half seated while his head was in between my legs. He looked up at me occasionally to check on me. He was doing an ok job but not great enough to make me climax.

Me: let me help you.

He shook his head between my legs.

Me: come. I can help you.

He reached under one of the pillows to take out a condom that he had planted earlier on. Probably when I went into the shower first.

He placed the condom on my stomach. I tore it open. He got up to his knees. I put it on for him and he gave out a moan.

P: oh f….

He came in slowly. He was slightly below avg size. He was going really slowly for three trusts and he stopped and looked up to the ceiling with his eyes forced shut.

Me: don’t stop.

P: I am sorry.

I knew he cummed. 🥲

Me: it’s okay (with a smile)

He pulled out and went to the wash room to clean up. I decided to follow after a while. I left my robe on the bed and walked to the toilet naked. My turn to surprise him. I stepped into the shower while he was still rinsing. I pumped some soap into my hand, grabbed his d and looked at him.

He had the same expression again. Looking up in pleasure and misery at the same time but he was soft. I tried to stroke him a few times.

P: sorry. I can’t. Can I help you instead?

Me: it’s okay.

I smiled and rinsed my hands. Dried myself and left the toilet to wear my robe. I was playing with my phone on the bed while waiting.

He came out fully clothed.

P: I need to be home before morning. You enjoy the room ok?

Not sure if he really need to go or just didn’t have the face to stay. Oh well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pretty disappointing for my very first ons.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
I was driving just now and got honked reading your ONS story while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. Really got me laughing!
The hot guy with a super sensitive dick! Really does stir up memories, but yours good lor, got pumped a few times before shooting. The worse I had, saw his long, thick, hard, veiny dick ready.. I was like flooded down there after getting licked and was literally begging for him to fuck me.. THEN, cannot go in.. he complained too tight, pulling his skin.. I was like OMG!!! Finally he popped in, I was like yessssss! BUT… he immediately pulled out. When I came to my senses, just saw him holding his dick with one hand and the other hand like a cup shape holding his sperm. He kept apologising.. but I was like, oh well…
Sorry to hijack your thread ya.. Please continue
Old 07-09-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS was lucky that P had a condom on. Otherwise, could have shot even before he entered the jewel hole.
ONS or someone new is always very exciting, especially for the younger people who are less experienced. However, the recovery time should be much faster to go for second shot that should last longer than the first.
About that Grab or Uber ride, his car must be filled with his mojo smell if he didn't air it enough before the next passenger ride.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I was driving just now and got honked reading your ONS story while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. Really got me laughing!
The hot guy with a super sensitive dick! Really does stir up memories, but yours good lor, got pumped a few times before shooting. The worse I had, saw his long, thick, hard, veiny dick ready.. I was like flooded down there after getting licked and was literally begging for him to fuck me.. THEN, cannot go in.. he complained too tight, pulling his skin.. I was like OMG!!! Finally he popped in, I was like yessssss! BUT… he immediately pulled out. When I came to my senses, just saw him holding his dick with one hand and the other hand like a cup shape holding his sperm. He kept apologising.. but I was like, oh well…
Sorry to hijack your thread ya.. Please continue
Haha! No worries. Feel free to share your stories. I hope you are reading only at traffic lights!

Wow. I haven’t met a 1 second guy. You must be really hot!
Old 07-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS was lucky that P had a condom on. Otherwise, could have shot even before he entered the jewel hole.
ONS or someone new is always very exciting, especially for the younger people who are less experienced. However, the recovery time should be much faster to go for second shot that should last longer than the first.
About that Grab or Uber ride, his car must be filled with his mojo smell if he didn't air it enough before the next passenger ride.
I was expecting him to be ok with a second round, but oh well.

Not sure if he air his car after that. 😆
Old 07-09-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsingle View Post
I was expecting him to be ok with a second round, but oh well.

Not sure if he air his car after that. 😆
You so hiong and he must be still in a daze after he unloaded. By the time he recovered, you were long gone.
Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Tent set with pop corns for more of your ventures.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha! No worries. Feel free to share your stories. I hope you are reading only at traffic lights!

Wow. I haven’t met a 1 second guy. You must be really hot!
Never say never.
It will be super sian if you meet one and he takes super long or never recover to do a proper 2nd round.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Since then, my gfs and I frequent clubs. My main aim was to find a hot guy for the night and get satisfied. I got more comfortable and looked forward to clubbing. I had a few ONS since and got more daring over time like making out in the club.

Thinking back, I was very slutty during that period.

This night, I went alone. Rejected a few guys when they approached me, I always use the excuse that I was waiting for my bf. When this guy came, I knew he was the one for that night. We drank and dance a little. Movement was getting hot. I felt his bulge grinding my ass. I was pretty turned on. I placed my hand behind my back to grab him and he continued grinding my hand.

Stranger: Let’s fuck in the toilet.

Before I could react, he took my hand and we walked towards the gents. There were not a lot of people in there. We headed straight into the cubicle. Surprisingly, it was clean. We started making out passionately. Pace was fast. I like a quickie once in a while. He undid my zip on my back, lowering my top half of the dress to waist level so that he could slurp on my breasts. I was very aroused and closing my eyes to enjoy the session. He pulled down my panties before standing up. He helped himself by pulling down his pants just enough. We frenched again while he passed me a condom. I put it on for him without looking.

He placed one of my legs on the toilet bowl and we started fking. I was controlling my moan. But the cubicle was still making noise from all the banging.

Half way through, when I looked up, I saw a guy peeping over to watch the session. I did not stop him, only kept an eye on him just to make sure he was not filming. I could see from his head movement that he was too busy jerking himself off.

Stranger got me into doggie position, holding both my arms to support me. He was doing me pretty hard. I looked at the peeping tom while stranger continued to fuck me. It was my first time being watched. I did not know I like it.

Me: fasss…ter~~~

Stranger finished off seconds after I cummed. It was such a turn on, I cummed despited being a 5-10min session. I guessed the guy in the next cubicle finished too as he hurried down. XD

We cleaned up and left. Guys was looking as we exited. Stranger asked for my number, same thing, I wanted to keep it as a one time thing.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hedaliy75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok with a second round
Old 08-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Dear, you are one hot babe! Your memoirs keep stirring up old memories. Immediate see, immediate penetration. BUT you are cool, can fuck and forget. In my younger days if I caught the guy, sure cannot forget, bad habits ya, will go meet him for second time, then third time, then kenna dumped. Not love, but lust and possessiveness, like not used him enough or explored him enough and HE IS MINE!! kind of feeling. All guys just don’t like this xiao mei mei syndrome, but I am lao auntie now
Old 08-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Since then, my gfs and I frequent clubs. My main aim was to find a hot guy for the night and get satisfied. I got more comfortable and looked forward to clubbing. I had a few ONS since and got more daring over time like making out in the club.

Thinking back, I was very slutty during that period.

This night, I went alone. Rejected a few guys when they approached me, I always use the excuse that I was waiting for my bf. When this guy came, I knew he was the one for that night. We drank and dance a little. Movement was getting hot. I felt his bulge grinding my ass. I was pretty turned on. I placed my hand behind my back to grab him and he continued grinding my hand.

Stranger: Let’s fuck in the toilet.

Before I could react, he took my hand and we walked towards the gents. There were not a lot of people in there. We headed straight into the cubicle. Surprisingly, it was clean. We started making out passionately. Pace was fast. I like a quickie once in a while. He undid my zip on my back, lowering my top half of the dress to waist level so that he could slurp on my breasts. I was very aroused and closing my eyes to enjoy the session. He pulled down my panties before standing up. He helped himself by pulling down his pants just enough. We frenched again while he passed me a condom. I put it on for him without looking.

He placed one of my legs on the toilet bowl and we started fking. I was controlling my moan. But the cubicle was still making noise from all the banging.

Half way through, when I looked up, I saw a guy peeping over to watch the session. I did not stop him, only kept an eye on him just to make sure he was not filming. I could see from his head movement that he was too busy jerking himself off.

Stranger got me into doggie position, holding both my arms to support me. He was doing me pretty hard. I looked at the peeping tom while stranger continued to fuck me. It was my first time being watched. I did not know I like it.

Me: fasss…ter~~~

Stranger finished off seconds after I cummed. It was such a turn on, I cummed despited being a 5-10min session. I guessed the guy in the next cubicle finished too as he hurried down. XD

We cleaned up and left. Guys was looking as we exited. Stranger asked for my number, same thing, I wanted to keep it as a one time thing.
wow. did this once before and when I came out of the toilet with the girl. There is a long queue and what welcome me is a mixture of cheer and jeers.

I did not get anyone watching though. hahaha.

Good on you!
Old 08-09-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Wow! Dear, you are one hot babe! Your memoirs keep stirring up old memories. Immediate see, immediate penetration. BUT you are cool, can fuck and forget. In my younger days if I caught the guy, sure cannot forget, bad habits ya, will go meet him for second time, then third time, then kenna dumped. Not love, but lust and possessiveness, like not used him enough or explored him enough and HE IS MINE!! kind of feeling. All guys just don’t like this xiao mei mei syndrome, but I am lao auntie now
Only during that period I was like that. I am generally not a possessive person. He was not my bf, no feelings involved, so it was easy to move on.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
wow. did this once before and when I came out of the toilet with the girl. There is a long queue and what welcome me is a mixture of cheer and jeers.

I did not get anyone watching though. hahaha.

Good on you!
Lol cheered! We didn’t get any. We stormed out quickly. Maybe not much time for others to realise what happened. I don’t know. 😆
Old 08-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice diary. Great that you know safety first.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iio53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start of a great story. Hope to read more of the diary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1