The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How To Approach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke
You're a dumb ass Sillyporean if you asked me
maybe cos i dun look like a hunk and shes too a hotie for me. But its alos weird for a hotie to snatch hp and run rite. up till now i still dunno wats she really wants
Old 31-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

hi guys,

something to add on. when approaching a girl, always maintain eye contact, they will feel that u r a confident and sincere person. And put on a smile, not the chi ko pei type, just a tiny one like when u smile back to a neighbour in the lift. this will make you look more natural and approachable. U will know whether the gal is interested/approachable if they reciprocal. It's the way u carry yrself not wat line u use that impress gals.

my 2 cents worth.
Old 31-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good one brudderr doremond.. if guy parcheow how?

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 31-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

sorrie, don't understand parcheow leh. as in rob isit? ntw, like your signature.
Old 31-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

parcheow = crosseye

wad is rob?

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 31-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

oh crosseye, then too bad go home PCC. just joking. then too bad for him. But i feel that if a guy is confident and knows how to carry himself, even he crosseye, also can impress gals one lah.
Old 31-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremond
oh crosseye, then too bad go home PCC. just joking. then too bad for him. But i feel that if a guy is confident and knows how to carry himself, even he crosseye, also can impress gals one lah.
sound like a true expert... any encounters to share?
Old 31-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Use this method w care, wrongfully usage will cause regret for life. that's how i got my OC. hehe.

one encounter ato share aws at the old coffeeclub at the boat quay.
was there with my cheong buddies after some drinks. was at the third floor drinking some kopi (NA BEI-KOPI ONE CUP SO X). there was a veri chio syt waitress serving the customers there. saw a few guys there try to tackle her but i thk they all kanna knock wall. then when she came over for the orders. I try this method on her. B4 she said anything I smile at her and said thanks. she was puzzled and ask me Y? told her some cock and bull stories of how bad a day it is. Then compliment that her smile ready brighten yr day. Then i proceed w the drinks orders. Never rush for her name or nos. When she bring over the drinks later, saw that she was smiling more. Smile back and aknowledge her pressence. Then carry on our conversation w my frds. But now and then take a peak at her, make sure she looks back also. Smile more. B4 u left ask her whether is it convience for her to leave her name and no?
Old 31-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Then one week later become my gf.. the following week end up in my bed.. HEHE
Old 31-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Nice catch!

Really have to praise ourselves (the Guys).

When come to dating and approaching girls, we can come out with so many tactics and methods, and the girls will still fall into our traps.

Any more innovative ways to share

Quote:
Old 31-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ABC Mafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah when it comes to girls, we came out some many tactics. we clear those obstacles better than we clear S.O.C, we have so many ideas, we became creative, smart, hardworking, high spirit, excited. we r like beast hunting for food. we will be slowly, patiently waiting for our prey to appear. muhahaha hahaha hahaha!!!!!1111 sorry guys, i cant control myself. pls forgive me
Old 31-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Solid move! Those who din manage to get her contact can only PCC with her image...
Old 31-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

maybe i suggest go for a direct method? asking her like "how much", "can i have ur body? haha, joking lah
i more jia lat, 2 yrs liao still humm to approach, tink my balls in d freezer for too long
Old 31-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

hi guys,

Final conclusion: always be confident and sincere (sincere in bonking her of course) when approaching a gal. Wat come as a first impression to them is how we present and hold ourselves. Try to come across as a sincere and honest person to them.(this one must comes with training over the years). I felt that nowadays gals won't fall easily for old corny methods. therefore good to go back to basic and just smile. U will be surprise wat a simple smile can get u. (for me, LIFE Imprisonment-my OC). hehe
Old 31-08-2006, 06:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I forgot to say that to go and approach a gal, my buddy, BigGuy is good at that. His turf, MoS or Devil's, look at him rock man! Even me got balls, but not as huge as him. "Boh he, her ah ho" (No fish prawn also can) is his theory.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1