The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11944 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
thanks for the support.

I am surprised that after so many years, I still see many familiar bros in the forum.

Another supporter here, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Ep 10

After Nancy had finished the 3 pints of beer, we returned to the car. She did not appeared to be drunk and everything about her appeared to be normal. She did not speak weird things or made any funny behaviour but I could sense that she was tipsy.

As such, I decided to send her home and began to drive

Nancy: baby.... shall we go to a hotel?....

I was surprised by the question. After the incident at the spa, she had never initiated to go a hotel again. Nevertheless, there was no way I was going to reject her.

Me: sure....

I drove to Joo Chiat and Geylang area but the hotels were fully booked. I called up the Serangoon branches and they too had no available rooms.

I was thinking about an alternative when she spoke.

Nancy: let's go to the carpark in Punggol.....

Since she was the one that made the suggestion, I had no objections and drove to the place.

Compared to the first time we were here, there were more cars today and not many ideal spots to choose from. All the corner lots were taken and I could only park my car in a spot that was 2.5 car width from both cars that were on either side of ours.

The windows of both cars had newspapers covering them and I was assured that they would not peep at us. As for my car, I had since tinted my windows to a darker colour and also added those meshed blinds. Although it was more difficult for someone to look into the car interior, those netting materials were not opaque and if a person tried hard enough, he or she would still be able to see what was happening within the car.

Nancy had knowledge about this as well and I believed that she would only be comfortable with the blackout blinds that I used previously. Moreover, the front and rear windscreen were completely unprotected.

I was about to open the door and head out to the boot to retrieve the blinds when she held my arm. I turned to look at her.

Me: yes baby?......

As I was speaking, a car came and parked directly next to us. It was only about 3/4 of a car width away from us and I could see the couple inside.

Me: I'm going to the boot to collect the blinds…..

Nancy was facing me and was unaware of the new neighbour. Just as I completed my sentence, she pulled her dress off her shoulder, exposing the black bra that she was wearing.

Through the mesh blind, I could see that the couple was looking in our direction and I quickly told her about it since she was concerned about showing her body the last time we were here.

Me: baby… a car just parked directly next to us and they are staring at you….

She turned her head and took a quick glance out the window before turning back to me. At the same time, she unclasped her bra nonchalantly, exposing her naked breasts into the open.

For a moment, I was stunned. I remembered how worried she was that people could see us until I put up the blinds. Now, even though she knew that someone in the next car was staring at her, she still removed her bra.

She might have momentarily forgotten that the mesh was not opaque and I reminded her.

Me: baby…the dashboard light is illuminating you…. they can see inside the car…

Nancy: mmhmmm….

She acknowledged my reminder but concurrently, she began to pull her thongs and dress down her legs.

I was dumbfounded.

Once she was completely naked, she reached over the aisle for my pants and unzipped it before reaching inside and bringing out my erected cock. I thought she was going to suck it but with one hand on the side lever of my chair, she pushed my seat horizontally all the way backwards so as to increase the leg space under the steering wheel before pushing the backrest down until I was laying back on a 45 degrees incline.

Next, she crossed over the middle console and straddled herself over my thighs. Since she was petite, she could sit on my lap but her head was already touching the ceiling.

Earlier, when she was sitting in her seat, the height of the window was only down to her shoulders. Anything below her shoulder level was protected by the door frame and the couple would not be able to see her breasts.

However, now that she was squatting on my seat, her entire upper body was above the height of the window and her breasts could be seen

I looked at the car again and the guy was still staring at her. His girlfriend had disappeared and I will assume that she was giving him a blowjob.

I told Nancy about it again.

Me: baby…. Your breasts…. He can see them now…..

Nancy: I don’t care…. I need your cock now…..

She reached down, held my cock and lowered herself onto my cock. Once it was inside her, she began to ride on it slowly due to the space above her head.

Nancy: ahhh…….

I looked at the guy again and he was staring lustily at Nancy’s breasts.

I had experienced guys staring lewdly at my ex-girlfriends but they were fully clothed then. So this was the first time that my girlfriend was naked and a stranger staring lecherously at her naked body. I should have felt angry that her modesty was compromised but somehow, I was not and was rather turn-on by the situation.

On top of that, Nancy was horny, in fact very horny. It was to the extent that she had suddenly thrown out her girl-next-door character and was totally not bothered that someone was staring at her naked breasts while she was having sex. We had sex more than a few times already but I had never seen her in this state before.

She continued to bounce on my cock satisfying herself and since she did not mind showing her body, then I stopped bothering with it as well. I grabbed her tits and pushed one of them into my mouth as I began to lick her nipple.

Nancy: oh…. Yes….. baby… yesss…. Lick them….. Aaahhhhhh

I was astounded by what she just said.

All along, she had never talked dirty to me before. She had a conservative mindset and at times, was also rather naive and innocent. So, this was a pleasant surprise for me to hear her wants and I was not complaining.

I put one of my arms around her waist and leaned her body back so that her tits were now pushing into the air and I would have better access to them.

Nancy: aahhh….. aaahhhh….

After about a minute, she stopped me.

Nancy: baby…… I need you to fuck me….

She dismounted from my cock and went back to her seat. She pushed the seat back all the way before she pushed the backrest down until the seat was almost flat.

She spread her labia lips and inserted a finger into her pussy and fucked herself a couple of times before removing the finger. Next she showed the finger to me.

Nancy: look…. I’m so wet now…..

Her actions were mind blowing and I did not need any additional invitation. I removed my bottoms and went over to her seat, ignoring the fact that my cock would be on full display to the guy in the car.

After I pushed her seat all the way back, space was still a constraint and the only possible position was to fuck her in the missionary position. I positioned myself over her and she spread her thighs. I pushed my cock into her pussy once more.

Nancy: aaahhhhh……. Oh gawd….. That feels good….. baby… fuck me….

I began to fuck her. It was still much slower than my normal pace but much better compared to when we were at the backseat.

She grabbed her tits and began to tease her nipples with her fingers as I fucked her. Apparently it helped to stimulate her quickly and she started to breathe heavily. I could feel the standard constrictions in her pussy and I knew that she was about to have her orgasm soon.

Suddenly the floodgates opened and she began to moan loudly.

Nancy: EERRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!................

Knowing my own body, I had imagined that I could not ever cum when I was fucking her at such a reduced pace but I was wrong. At this very moment, my balls suddenly contracted and before I could withdraw my cock, my sperms exploded out and buried themselves deep in her pussy.

Me: shit......

Once the first shot flew out, I was unable to control myself anymore. My cock remained in her pussy as I continued to fuck her until I had emptied my load completely.

I retracted my cock from her pussy and returned to my seat.

Her orgasm was beginning to subside as she laid there with her thighs still spread and I could see my sperms slowly oozing out from her pussy.

Nancy: baby…. you came into me…..

Me: sorry…. I lost control….

Nancy: I’m not blaming you but can you pass me some tissues first?.....

I did so and she cleaned herself.

We did not speak until she was done. She remained naked in her seat and looked at me. There was no panic or anger in her eyes.

Nancy: are you worried that I’ll get pregnant?....

Me: no…. I’ll take responsibility if that happens…. We’ll get married….

Upon hearing what I said, she smiled lovingly before kneeling down on her seat and leaning her body across to me with her hands on my seat. She was basically in a doggy position with her pussy facing the window.

Me: baby…. You are showing your pussy to the guy…..

She completely ignored me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Nancy: I love you baby….. With all of my heart…..

I was flabbergasted and did not know what to reply but my heart melted.

She paused there for a second and when I remained silent, she grinned and returned to her seat to wear her clothes. She only spoke again after she was fully dressed.

Nancy: baby.... I hoped I didn't frighten you... but I am just telling you how I feel.... I am not expecting you to feel the same way.... so don't worry.... Anyway, it's getting late..... time to go home....

She woke me up from my trance and after I wore my pants, I sent her home.

Later that night, she texted me and reminded me that she had to attend her granny's birthday event with her parents tomorrow. Since we not meeting tomorrow, she would head to the doctor in the morning to get the pills on her own. I told her to call me in the morning if she wanted me to accompany her but she said she was fine.

As I laid in bed that night, I had a few things on my mind.

Firstly, I was not sure why she was suddenly so liberal and unrestrained when we were having sex earlier. Obviously she knew that the guy was peeping at us but she was not bothered at all. Normally, she would have stopped all activities and so I could not understand what she was thinking about but decided that I would ask her about it at a more appropriate time.

Next, I was stunned when she declared her love for me as I was not expecting it. Although we were a couple and were getting on fine, I had not done anything to deserve her to love me deeply yet. Similarly, I was unsure about myself and needed some time to think about it.

Eventually, there was also the issue whereby I ejaculated into her. Of course I hoped she would not get pregnant but if she was, I would readily take the responsibility.

Unable to resolve any of these questions, I fell into a troubled asleep.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

morning updates for you. hope you have a good day!

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
morning updates for you. hope you have a good day!
A good day indeed bro, thanks for the juicy stories, keeping my busy during ride to work 😏
Old 12-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Ep 11

23rd August Saturday

Nancy sent me a video at 11am this morning. In the video, she showed me the name of the pills before popping them into her mouth. She then drank a mouthful of water before opening her mouth to show me that it was empty before giggling.

Nancy: I've taken the pills… you don't have to worry that you are going to be a father now… hehe… I'm going to prepare myself for my granny's place soon…. Call you later…

She was showing her cute side on the video and I almost wanted to rush over to her house and hug her but I refrain myself.

My elder brother had managed to completely clear his stuff yesterday and with only my stuff remaining, I decided to pack the room.

At 12pm, my phone rang.

it was Nancy and I answered the call happily

Me: Hi baby… are you at your granny’s already?

Her tone was somber.

Nancy: he is here…..

Me: who?... where?.... har?

Nancy: Landon…. He’s at my place….

Landon was the most recent ex-boyfriend who had two-timed her. He had not contacted her ever since they broke up a few months back. There was no reason for him to appear suddenly at her house.

Nancy: He wants to get back together but I've rejected him....

Me: are you ok?....

Nancy: yes.... he's speaking to my mum now and I'm in my room.... I'm going to ask him to leave again.....

Me: erm... ok...... call me if you need me....

With that she hung up. I was not sure what the guy wanted. He was the one who had requested a break up and had a new girlfriend. So logically, he should not be bothering Nancy but there will always be weirdos around.

It was something that she would need to sort out with her ex-boyfriend and I should not be interfering. As such, I tried to stop thinking about it and went back to clearing my room.

However, a few minutes later, my phone rang again. She sounded angry when I answered the call.

Nancy: baby.... do you mind you come over to my place now?.... I tried to explain to him that we are in a relationship now and he should leave but he is not believing me..... I need you to be physically here in order to convince him....

I was not a confrontation person and this was between nancy and her ex-boyfriend, so I should not get involved. However, my girlfriend was asking me for help and I understood from her previously that Landon was not a violent person. As such, I was unable to reject her.

Me: erm... ok...

She gave me her unit number.

Me: I'll be there in 30 minutes....

30 minutes later, I arrived at her carpark and I texted her before taking the elevator up.

Nancy was waiting by the door.

Nancy: baby.... thanks....

She snaked her hand into my arm and led me into the unit. There was a couple who looked to be in their fifties sitting on the sofa and I assumed that they were Nancy's parents. A guy who looked to be around my stature was sitting on the armchair.

Nancy: dad, mum, this is my boyfriend, Sam....

The man frowned while the woman rolled her eyes in exasperation.

Me: ermm... hi... uncle, aunty.... nice to meet you....

Woman: Nancy!...

Nancy: hang on mum…..

She turned to Landon.

Nancy: You should stop getting my family to be involved.... let us sort this out ourselves downstairs...

Landon: sure....

We left her place and while taking the elevator down, no one said anything.

The fitness corner seemed empty and Nancy led us there.

Nancy sat on a machine that was opposite Landon and she pulled me down to sit beside her. Once we were seated, she began.

Nancy: Now, you believe me?... Sam is really my boyfriend....

Landon: so what?.... I sure that you only have a crush on him.... come back to me and we'll start all over.... didn't you love me very much?.....

Nancy: I don't any more... Landon, our relationship is the past.... I've moved on from it... my heart is with Sam now....

Landon: we were together for 4 years.... and you've only been with this guy for.... you said earlier that is nearly 3 months right?....

She nodded.

Landon: yah... 3 months.... don't tell me that our 4 years cannot be compared to your 3 months?

Nancy: look Landon.... I've been telling you for the past hour that we're over.... it's true that we had spent happy times together in the past.... but they are in the past.... I won't forget about the memories but I'll never get back with you again..... especially since you two-timed me and dumped me....

I could sense that she was getting frustrated as she was not getting her point through to him.

Nancy: and then after she ditched you, you come back to look for me.... it just doesn't work this way.... and I've moved on....

In response, Landon let off a disdainful snort.

Landon: tch!.... I two-timed you and dumped you.... so it's my fault?....

He said scornfully.

Landon: did you even remember what you did in the first place that caused me in doing so?....

He turned to me.

Landon: you.. I'm sure you don't know what she did.... let me tell you....

Nancy: NO!... Please!....

Obviously there was something that she did which she did not want Landon to tell me.

Landon: HA!.... so you're going to hide it from your boyfriend?....

She placed her face in her hands and remained silent.

Landon: if you stop me from telling him, he will know that you have a secret to hide and will always be suspicious of you… he'll never trust you again… so do you want that to happen?

She buried her face in her hands and did not respond. He sniggered before turning to me again.

Landon: have you gone drinking with her before?...

She was supposed to use my appearance to convince Landon that she was already attached but somehow the plan had backfired.

I was not sure what had happened between them but apparently, Nancy had done something in the past that she did not want me to know about. I was curious and although she was no longer trying to prevent him from telling me, I respected the fact that she should be allowed to keep her secret. So in order not to hurt her, I did not answer his question.

When I remained silent, he smiled.

Landon: I see…. You’re not talking…. No wonder she likes you…. Anyway, if you don’t want to tell me it’s fine but I’ll share what I know…. I two-timed her because she slept with my bestie first….

This was a bombshell to me. Nancy’s mindset was so conservative that there was no way she would sleep with his best friend.

I turned to look at her, hoping that she would jump up and vehemently deny his allegations but she was looking passive and in fact, sobbing. Even though she did not say anything verbally, her reactions spoke a thousand words.

Landon: you might think that I am spinning a lie but it actually happened…. I don’t know if you know this already but once she is tipsy, she will lose her inhibitions….. And when that happens, getting her aroused is as easy as making a phone call…. The more drunk she is, the hornier she will be once she is aroused…..

I frowned. Yesterday was the first time she had drunk more than 1 pint but she did not seem drunk to me. However, her actions then were just like what he had described. Nevertheless, I had to protect my girlfriend’s integrity and was about to challenge him when she spoke dejectedly between her sobs.

Nancy: *sob*.... Landon…. Please…. Don’t say any more….. *sob*....

He chuckled and ignored her.

Landon: That night, she was staying overnight at my place when my friend; Peter is the name of the asshole who used to be my best friend…. came over to watch soccer….. He brought along 2 cartons of beers….. After the match, we had more than our fair share of alcohol and the 3 of us became dead drunk….. When I woke up later, the asshole was fucking her on my bed and she was enjoying it…… Since she fucked Peter first, what is wrong if I get into a relationship with my ex-colleague?....

Still sobbing, Nancy spoke to defend herself.

Nancy: *sob*.... I told you that I wasn’t aware of what Peter was doing to me…. *sob*.....

Landon: yah… yah…. I know…. Just like the first time when I found out that you have this weird problem….. You didn’t realize that I had pulled you into the toilet at that pub….. And the 2nd time when you weren't aware that I had undressed you at the staircase landing…. And a few other incidents… But those were the initial stages…. After I started to fuck you, you knew what I was doing to you…. And I’m 100% sure that I never heard you wrongly when you saying, “Peter, fuck me harder”.....

Initially, she was fearful that I would leave her if I knew what had happened. Now that everything was out in the open, her grief suddenly turned to anger and she finally retorted him.

Nancy: *sob*..... I know I did you wrong but I promised you that I won’t drink more than 1 pint again so that it won’t happen again… *sob*.... I also told you that you can have a one-night stand if it makes you feel better…. *sob*..... Instead, you chose to 2-time me and leave me….. *sob*..... And now you want to patch things again after she left you….. *sob*..... Sorry even though Sam now knows what happened back then and if he chose to leave me, I still won’t get back with you again….. *sob*.....

Landon: You slept with my best friend…. I trusted the both of you the most and both of you betrayed me!!!.... You hurt me so badly and you think I could have just forgotten about it without doing something back in return?!!.... That will be totally unfair to me!....

I had been keeping quiet, trying to understand what had happened to them back then and what was happening now. I could not deny that I was shocked in the beginning when I heard that she had slept with his best friend but during their back and forth earlier, it gave me time to think and it was time for me to speak now.

Me: Landon, it’s true that she slept with your best friend…. And I understand how you felt she betrayed you…. But she realized her folly and apologized to you and was even willing to let you have a one-night stand with some other woman just to make up for her mistake…. Since you chose to leave her, you should be a man and stick to your decision…..

Landon: What do you have to do with this?!.....

Me: She’s my woman now and you are harassing her…..

Landon: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I pissed him off completely. He lunged towards me and swung a punch towards my face. I was from a boy’s school in the past and had gotten into fights before. Although I had not had a fight after I graduated from my Secondary School, I did not forget how to defend myself.

I took a step back and his fists found the air where my face was a second ago. At the same time, I was already reacting to his actions. Once his fists had gone past my face, I took a step forward and swung a fist into his midriff. I caught him in the stomach and he doubled up in pain.

I took a step away from him as he bent down, holding his middle section.

Me: you should leave…. If you continue to be so aggressive, I’ll have to call the police….

Slowly he got to his feet but did not attempt to attack me again. Apparently the fight had gone out of him.

Landon: I’ll pray that she’ll cuckold you one day so that you will experience the pain which I did…..

Me: If she did, I’ll listen to her explain first and will continue to love her as I do now….

Landon: fuck you…. And I curse you both to suffer the same fate that I did…..

I did not reply to him as he slowly walked away.

Old 12-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

steady.

Lunch updates for you guys to aid in your digestion

Old 12-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ThePeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
steady.

Yes, a very good read after lunch
Old 12-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Great story, please continue 😁
Old 12-09-2023, 09:18 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
steady.

Nice story with a twisr...welcome back bro

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 12-09-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
steady.

time for supper bro? haha
Old 13-09-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Ep 12

After Landon had left, I turned to her and found that she was staring at me.

She had since dried her tears.

Me: baby.. you feeling ok?

She nodded.

Nancy: Are you not disgusted with me?….

Me: why should I?....

Nancy: I slept with another man when I was in a relationship…. It might happen to you as well….

To be honest, I had experienced her strange behavior last night and it had made me curious but we did not have a chance to talk about it. Perhaps that was why I did not feel disgusted with her when I heard what she did when she was with Landon.

Me: If that happens, I will want to listen to your explanation first…. For the case that he mentioned, would you mind telling me what happened from your end?.... I mean, didn’t you get drunk before?.... And if so, why didn’t something happen before that?....

She hesitated for a few seconds before she began.

Nancy: I only drink more when I am with close friends as I feel safe that they will not do anything to me…. My first ex-boyfriend was when I was still studying…. So we did not have money to drink outside…. Landon was my 2nd boyfriend and I only drank more with him….

She looked down at her feet.

Nancy: I am not a fantastic drinker…. I am fine with up to 1 pint but anything more, I will start to get tipsy…. I will get drunk if I had more than 3 cans and after 5 cans or so, I don’t know what I am doing…. Of course, all these will depend on the alcohol level as well….

I knew she was talking about beers because she had previously told me that she did not like the taste of hard liqour or wine and so never drink them.

Her voice became softer.

Nancy: He is not lying…. The more drunk I get, the more I lose my inhibitions….. if I am very drunk and even if someone touches me inappropriately, I will still get very aroused….

She did not know that she would behave like this before she met Landon. When she drank with her first boyfriend, normally they would have sex after that and since she had feelings for him, she thought that it was normal for her to get aroused so easily.

The first time when Landon found out about it was when they were at a pub with his friends. He had gotten her so drunk that when he pulled her into the toilet, she did not even realize what was happening. In the toilet, she did not know what he had done to her until she felt his cock within her pussy and that was when she regained consciousness a little.

The same thing happened at his place. They were drinking and in fact, this was the only time that she was so drunk that she completely lost consciousness. When she came to, she was still drunk but found out that Peter was fucking her. She should have stopped him but did not as immense pleasure overcame her and all she wanted was to achieve her orgasm.

Landon bashed up Peter and as far as she knew, the guys were no longer on talking terms. Of course when she was fully awake the next morning, she regretted what had happened.

Me: wait… If you were unconscious, then this means that Peter raped you…. You could have reported it to the police….

She shook her head.

Nancy: You heard what Landon said…. He said that he heard me encouraging Peter…

Her tone changed and she turned to look at me.

Nancy: do you find me disgusting?....

She had allowed another guy who was not her boyfriend to fuck her and there was a real chance that it could happen to me as well. I had never been cuckolded before but I had heard from some of my friends about their feelings when such a scenario took place. Although I sympathized with them, I had never felt that it was the woman’s fault entirely.

Somehow, I was also curious about how the woman was behaving while she was being fucked by another guy at that moment; if she was enjoying it or just using it to spite her boyfriend. There was no way to find out about it unless the person was physically there to see them having sex.

As such, upon hearing Nancy’s story, I was not appalled but instead felt a sadistic sense of arousal from it. Of course, I did not not want it to happen to me but if it did, I would be interested to understand her mindset when it happened.

Me: no…. I don’t….

Nancy: why?.... You might be the next victim…..

Me: When that happens, I will listen to your story first…. And if I’m still not disgusted, I’ll continue to love you like I do now….

She blinked her eyes.

Nancy: love?.... Did you say it to pacify me?.....

Me: no…. I’ve been thinking since last night…. And yes, I do love you….

She leaned over and hugged me happily.

Nancy: baby... I love you too!!!.....

After a short moment, she straightened up.

Nancy: I need to go back and explain to my parents….

Me: I’ll come with you…

She shook her head.

Nancy: I’ll handle it on my own…

Me: I’ll have to meet your parents sooner or later…. Moreover they have already seen me earlier…. I just want to give you moral support….

With that, we went up.

They were still sitting on the sofa when we entered and immediately her mum shouted at her.

Her mum continued to berate her for the next 5 minutes, telling her all the reasons why she should get back together with Landon. When needed, she explained to her mum calmly while I remained silent.

Seeing that Nancy was unmoved, her mum was getting more frustrated by the minute. Eventually, her wrath fell onto me.

Her mum: This guy!.... What good is he compared to Landon!... He is not as good looking as Landon and looked useless to me!....

Finally Nancy responded with more zest.

Nancy: mum!.... That’s rude!.....

Her mum: what rude?!... He is rude by coming into my house when I didn’t invite him!..... He is so thick skinned to sit here when I am not acknowledging him!...

This irritated the shit out of Nancy and she tried to protect me. She started to argue back but her mum was adamant that she was not going to accept me as Nancy’s boyfriend and kept insulting me. Nevertheless, I sat there quietly.

Once her mum shouting derogatory terms at us, their quarrel escalated very quickly. Her father had not approved of me as well but eventually, their argument got so bad that he stepped in to try to stop them. Even her younger sister came out of the room to see if there was anything she could prevent them from continuing.

Her mum: YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A HUSSY NOW!.... IF THAT’S THE CASE, THEN YOU GO AND LIVE WITH HIM!....

Nancy: FINE!.... IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT!!.....

She stormed into her room, opened her cupboard and began to throw some of her items into a luggage bag. I had never seen her so angry before. I ignored her mum and went into the room and tried to stop her

Me: baby… don’t be rash…. Calm down first and then talk to your mum nicely….

Nancy: you heard how she insulted us!.....

Her mum suddenly appeared at the entrance of the room.

Her mum: YOU DON’T PRETEND TO BE NICE!!.... YOU CORRUPT MY DAUGHTER!!!.... GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!!.....

Nancy: baby…. You head downstairs first… I’ll come down later…..

Me: ok…. Be calm…. I’ll see you downstairs….

As I walked out of the house, her mum continued to insult me.

I waited for 30 minutes before Nancy appeared. She had her luggage with her.

Me: are you sure you are leaving your place?....

Nancy: yes….

Me: where do you intend to stay then?...

Nancy: you have a room by yourself now right?....

Me: erm….. yah…. but…. You know, my family….

Nancy: If you don't allow me to stay at your place, I'll look for somewhere else....

Me: no... no... I'm good....

Nancy: then fine…. Let’s go…..

On the way to my house, I asked her about her grandmother’s birthday.

Nancy: no choice…. I got chased out of my parent’s place…. So I can’t go today but I’ll visit her on another day….

She turned to look at me.

Nancy: Do you get into fights often?....

I explained to her and she went on to ask me to share about those fights that I had.

My mum was sitting in the sofa folding clothes when we entered the house. She was surprised to see Nancy.

My mum: Sam… erm… who is this?...

Me: mum, she’s my girlfriend….

I introduced them and explained that she would be living with us for a period of time as she had some issues at home. As Nancy and I were already adults, my mum did not disapprove of it and nodded as a sign of approval.

My step father stepped out of his room as I was ushering Nancy into my room.

He took a glance at her before realizing that I was staring at him.

Step-father (SF): your girlfriend?....

Me: yes…. You better don’t ask her for any money…..

SF: Tch…. of course….

He turned away and went into the kitchen.

Old 13-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

supper for you!

Old 13-09-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

why do i get such a strong feel that nacy and the SF will have some thing on going. haha
Old 13-09-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Ep 13

6 Sep Saturday

It had been slightly more than 2 weeks since Nancy stayed at my place.

My younger brothers were initially surprised to see her but since they were already working adults, they did not say anything. Moreover, they were not at home most of the time. The youngest one, Mike had recently signed on with the army and the 2nd youngest one, Drake, had just bought a second-hand bike as he recently got a job in Jurong Island.

My step-father did not speak to her and so did not try to ask her for money. In fact, he ignored Nancy completely.

The only person that was not too happy was my mum. She grumbled separately to me that she would have to pay more for the utilities bill but after I gave her some extra allowances, she stopped complaining.

Her dad tried to ask her to return home a few times but she refused to as her mum was still angry with her.

When she initially moved to my place, Nancy had not brought along many of her clothes since her luggage bag could only fit in so much. Over the past weeks, she had continuously gotten her sister to pass her her clothes until more than half her wardrobe had been relocated to my room.

That said, since there were so many guys in my house, she made sure that she did not wear anything that was revealing and was always in T-shirts and long shorts.

Staying together as a couple had its pros and cons. Since we were together all the time, we got to know each other a lot better but it also caused us to have more squabbles as we discovered some habits of each other that irritated us. On the flip side, we were able to have sex every night but of course, she could not make any noises as we were staying with my family. That made our sex life slightly boring but we glad to be able to stay together.

8 Sep Monday

The new replacement for Ivan, Fedrick, finally joined the company today. He was a very friendly person and it was little wonder that Robb had hired him. I also found out that he was Nancy's age. Just like all over newcomers, over the next few weeks, I would need to train him to be able to sell my products.

12 Sep Friday

This morning in the office, something unexpectedly happened.

The toilets were outside our office with the ladies nearer to the backdoor exit of our office and the lift lobby while the gentleman was at the other end of the corridor, at the quieter corner. Each toilet was located in their own perpendicular extension of the corridor for privacy reasons and anyone standing in the main corridor would not see the person who was in the extension. A standalone disabled toilet was located in this extension, just outside the male’s toilet.

I was leaving the male toilet and had just stepped into the extended corridor when I noticed that the door of the disabled toilet was ajar.

Normally, this door would be closed and earlier before I entered the toilet, I remembered that it was closed as well. However, I could now see that the bolt was sticking out from the side of the door and apparently someone had tried to lock the door but had not realized the door was not fully closed before engaging the lock.

Inevitably when I walked past the ajar door, I took a peek inside and what I saw surprised me.

Nancy was standing in front of the mirror with her back facing me and had not noticed that I was peeking into the disabled toilet.

She was wearing a 2 piece set today instead of her normal dress. On the bottom was a black pencil skirt. I would not call it a mini skirt as the hem was ¾ down her thighs and this was similar to what most office working ladies would wear if you would head down to the CBD area. Her top was just a pinkish front buttoned blouse.

She still had her skirt on but what shocked me was that she was standing there topless and I could see her breasts and nipples from the reflection in the mirror. Her blouse was on the vanity top while she was holding her bra, apparently trying to adjust the straps.

There was no one in the male toilet when I was using it and so, I was sure that no one had seen her yet.

Knowing that someone could have peeped at her nakedness suddenly got me so aroused that I entered the disabled toilet without thinking. I quickly closed the door behind me.

She gasped loudly and her hands flew to protect her modesty when she heard me entering but once she saw that it was me, she calmed down and whispered.

Nancy (whispering): baby!…. Why are you in here?!...

I explained that she did not close the door properly and she was shocked.

Nancy (w): argh…. Careless me…. Luckily you were the one who found me…..

Me (w): so why are you not using the ladies and what are you doing here?...

Nancy (w): the ladies is being cleaned…. And my bra strap broke…. So I am trying to remove the straps….

She showed me the broken plastic clip that she was struggling with but I was not paying attention to it. My eyes were trained on her naked breasts and they looked as tantalizing as the very first time I saw them.

Before she could react, I moved forward, opened my mouth and placed it over one of her nipples as I began to suck her tits.

Nancy (w): baby!….. aah…..

She covered her mouth to prevent herself from moaning loudly.

Nancy (w): what are you doing?!.... Aah… We shouldn’t…. It’s the office… we might get caught by our colleagues!.... aah…

I ignored her and continued to tease her tits with my mouth and tongue. At the same time, I lifted her skirt until the entire garment was bundled around her waist before I pulled down the lacy thongs that she was wearing. Once it was halfway down her thighs, I slid my finger between her slit and she was already very wet.

It had been some time since she was so wet and it brought my excitement one notch higher.

I squatted down and pulled down her undies to her ankles. She stepped out of it and I kept it in my pants pocket before I stood up. My fingers returned back to her pussy and I inserted two fingers into her and began to finger her profusely. Instantly, she bit her lips and covered her mouth with her hands and only muffled moans emitted from her.

Nancy: mpphff….. mpphff…..

At the same time, I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped it before removing my underwear. My bottoms dropped onto the floor and I stepped away from them. Now that I was naked below, I removed my fingers from her and turned her to face the mirror.

She placed her hands on the vanity top as I entered her from behind.

Nancy: mmppppphhfff….. mmppppphhfff…..

Her moans were slightly more audible but she was still stifling them, just like what she did when we were having sex back in my room.

Somehow, I was feeling bored of having sex back home because I could not hear her moaning out loud but now, I was actually getting more aroused because she was trying to control herself not to scream out loud.

I deduced that the possibility of us being caught by our colleagues was actually adding to the thrill.

On top of that, I could clearly see her expressions from her reflections in the mirror even though I was doing her from behind and it helped to stimulate me even more.

From her expressions, I could tell that she was also getting very aroused. She was biting on her lips while one of her hands had grabbed her tits and was pinching her nipples. She was only supporting her body with the other hand on the vanity top and it encourage me to fuck her even more furiously.

A few moments later, a sudden and strong shiver rippled through her entire body and the hand that was grabbing her tits flew to cover her mouth.

Nancy: mmmmppfffffffffff………….

Her inner thighs started to quiver and I knew she was starting to have her orgasm. At the same time, I could feel the strong contractions from within her pussy squeezing my cock and within a few seconds, I could not hold it back any longer as well.

I withdrew my cock and shot my load on her butt cheeks.

After I cleaned my semen from her butt, I moved forward and stood next to her as we kissed for a brief moment.

Nancy (whispering): baby…. We’ve disappeared for more than 10 minutes… I think we should go back now….

Me (w): if anyone asks, just say that we’d gone for our morning coffee break….

She hit me playfully on the chest.

I picked up her bra from the vanity top and helped her to remove the straps. Once done, I handed the now strapless bra back to her and she proceeded to wear it while I turned around to wear my underwear and pants.

I realized that there was something bulging in my pocket and reached inside. My fingers came into contact with her lacy undies.

I turned back to her and was about to pass her the undies when a thought floated into my mind. She had worn her blouse and was buttoning it up. Her skirt was still bundled around her waist and her perky naked butt was facing me.

Suddenly I could feel my cock stirring again.

I went forward and hugged her from behind.

Me (whispering): baby…. I love you.... do you love me?....

She stopped what she was doing and turned her head to look at me.

Nancy (w): of course I love you too....

Me (w): good…. In this case, I’m going out now…..

Nancy (w): har?....

She looked confused but I did not explain myself and began to walk towards the door.

Nancy (w): wait…. My undies….

I grinned.

Me (w): I’ll return this to you before lunch….

Nancy (w): but baby.... I can't be going around without my undies!.....

She tried to stop me from going out but once I disengaged the lock, she retreated away from the door.

I stuck my head out into the corridor and once I confirmed that there was no one, I stepped outside quickly and closed the door behind me.

I waited for 2 seconds and heard the click of the lock engaging from inside before heading back to my seat in the office.

Old 13-09-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

apologies for the late post. I can't access using my phone earlier.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1