The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Pre-cum? Condom Tear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durkheim
Of coz can bj til break....you forgot the teeth element?
ya, with braces...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 07-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaFe
100% safe ejaculating outside!!?? Your pre-cum contain thousands, if not millions, of sperm... During thrusting, u only need one sperm (much less than one drop of pre-cum) to get in to strike jackpot.

Want 100% safe method? DON'T DO
Cannot lah bro I have a High Sex Drive cannot dun do.... only can control ejaculation come outside cos i like to do it raw with my GF.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:13 AM
SaFe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
Cannot lah bro I have a High Sex Drive cannot dun do.... only can control ejaculation come outside cos i like to do it raw with my GF.
I only suggested DUN DO cos u wan 100% safe. I was just trying to highlight to u, withdrawal method is certainly not 100% safe as u indicated. There are alot of factors involved that will increase the risks:

1. u cum before (during bbbj) and then continue second round with fcuk job
2. u hav e tendency to leak
3. u cannot control ur ejaculation

All these and some other factors etc etc etc that we may not be aware of would keep increasing the risks of hitting jackpot even with withdrawal method.

During my young and horny days, I also do it raw with all my ex-gfs all the time. I had been lucky but not some of my other friends. Understand the risks well and be prepared to handle the consequences that cums with the fun... Happy bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1