The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of
Re: Mongolian Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
How to give you when you got no FR? Most of your post asking for "can i get it"???
Sir,i got FR you oso never give me your mongolian princess contact leh
Old 01-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

I think I better post a FR on this precious jem or else next time bro Merc won't give me kangtao any more.
I make a appointment with her at 8.30pm last nite. Her voice was sweet and steamy and can't wait to bonk her. I offered to pick her at home in Lor xx..she told me she was wearing yellow top and black tight. Upon reaching the dark lane saw this yellow cutie from my 30 metres vision. I told myself can't be wrong she must be the one..I stopped my car and invited her in and she greeted me in a friendly smile and look a modern PRc to me. I don't think she deserved to be a milf but a very close to SYT if she 2 years younger.. Those bros who later I met them in JC and showed them her picture will definitely agree me.
I asked her which hotel she prefer..she said so far she been to Lai Meng..I asked would she like to go a better Hotel or not...she replied "sure."
We checked in Hotel 81 at Lor xx..she is a very chatty shy cutie girl and understand she got many suitors in Mongolia.
We showered together and I helped to wash up and make sure her pussy pussy was cleaned before I perform my "tour of duty" After bathing we both resting on the bed and guess both waiting for each other to make the first move..As she about to initial her move, I told her I will do my part first..I began to lick her ear with my right hand fondling her B+ cupper boob..My tongue finally reached her left side boobs and my right hand slowing stroking down her right smooth leggie..She very sensitive and responded in a sexy moaning effect...My lenghtly snake tongue finally meeting my both hand on brushy cunt..open out the cunt hole slowly...mmm
Her sound effect getting lounder and with my turbo tongue charge on and my exhaust hand on her both boobs she scream even louder...
The moment I heard her moaning "wo de tian ..tai suan...suan.." My tongue turbo all the way..after about a long 10 minutes licking, sucking, stroking..my tongue got numb..I asked her "how..cutie you like it?" She replied " I believe what han da ge said now" (Han da ge,wat you told her? ) "
She asked to turn around and she said she will do her part..She started copied me licking my ears and with her hand fondled my body and finally reached my didi..triple BJ !!! she tried very hard and probably got too much bonking for the last few days and in afternoon as well since my didi not responsive very much..Knowing her a bit disappointed, I switched her in her in 69 positions continue my attack on her pussy though my tomgue tired and and numb..
She went wild and high..moaning like nobody business...I inserted my finger on her hot cunt and she scream even louder..She switched over at me and she begged me to fcuk her..I capped myself and she "grabbed" my didi and inserted her cunt.."quick..quick..Wo so bu liao ler" she said..
My mandhood cannot take her cramping skill and less than 15 strokes I surrendered myself..game over..
KNN this horny girl still high and said why I so fast??
I felt very paisah after told her I got an early bonk before her if not bro merc19 highly recommended her..
I promise her to rtf her...

Name: Ai Li Ya, Mongolia..she took 4 days to reach singapore after 2 days train ride from Mongol to shanghai and rested a day and took a flight here.
Looks: To me she deserve a 7 and she look cutie but not a MILF type
Boobs: 34B+
Body: 7/10 Slim and fair.
Heights:about 1.62
Wgts: about 48 to 50 kg
Frenching: she allowed
BBBJ: 7/10, very hardworking..I think got to work for it
Cathbath:8/10..
FJ: 8/10..Too bad I am too quick or else she achieve 9
Attitude:8/10, very gf feeling..understand I am her 4th customers in her 4 days here..She not the street walker as she is shy and worry got caught..
Overall:8/10..
Damage: $60 (her salary) + $20 (her bonus..I think she derserve it as she better than those street worker in Lor 8 and 10) + $ 2 (CD..I still got 2 leftt..) + $20 (room charge)
RTF: Very soon before Bro Merc PM get flooded !!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed with bro Merc19..."Personally, if you can break the ice, she'll give wonderful service.."

For contact pls PM threadstarter..

Cheers
Old 01-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis
IName: Ai Li Ya, Mongolia..she took 4 days to reach singapore after 2 days train ride from Mongol to shanghai and rested a day and took a flight here.
Looks: To me she deserve a 7 and she look cutie but not a MILF type
Boobs: 34B+
Body: 7/10 Slim and fair.
Heights:about 1.62
Wgts: about 48 to 50 kg
Frenching: she allowed
BBBJ: 7/10, very hardworking..I think got to work for it
Cathbath:8/10..
FJ: 8/10..Too bad I am too quick or else she achieve 9
Attitude:8/10, very gf feeling..understand I am her 4th customers in her 4 days here..She not the street walker as she is shy and worry got caught..
Overall:8/10..
Damage: $60 (her salary) + $20 (her bonus..I think she derserve it as she better than those street worker in Lor 8 and 10) + $ 2 (CD..I still got 2 leftt..) + $20 (room charge)
RTF: Very soon before Bro Merc PM get flooded !!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Bro,you fast hand fast leg
Old 01-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Y, if bring her can have discount I volunteer !!!!!!
What about FOC??? Would that be good??? Talk to her lah maybe she agree? So the task will be given to you rite??? Kekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
But horizontally it makes no difference..... rite brudder?
Think so unless you compare 32 A and 38 E. Lots of different horizontally. Hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
i got FR you oso never give me your mongolian princess contact leh
Sorry lah. Miss you out. Anyway you so resourceful one. In the end oso get it rite???
Old 01-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

just did her about an hour ago.

her voice is really sweet. looks so-so.

we met up at a hotel, did what we were meeting up to do, then left.

u can tell from my tone and the rather bare FR that no, i did not have a good time at all. RTF = no thanks.

looks - 6 or 7 / 10
attitude - friendly
Frenching - told me she didnt want to.
FJ - 3? 4? / 10 she just lay there and made her little moaning sounds.
BJ - none given. catbath nil also.

maybe its just me la, somehow i didnt appeal to her enuf or she was tired or something.

im sincerely thankful for merc19 for letting a newbie like me have her contact. so, though i appreciate his gesture, i'd frankly rather not have purchased her services.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro Merc

It me, that SMS her when you are with her for lunch. Sorry to keep you suspened. Thank for your Kopi. ready thank for yr help with the England SMS my chinese half past six. as promise you that I will send her back before bro undeadorc engage her service.

For does who did not in the picture. It goes. After reading bro Merc PM in the office about 0100 pm today. SMS her for a booking at 0230 pm ( in broken chinese less than 5 character ) . She SMS me She outside can only be later. walan. made it fast call her. she pick up and say that she having lunch now and can be only be able at 0300pm. Told me to pick her at Lor XX . Ok.

pack up my work then leave for the Lor xx. look at my watch is till early went to queue up for 4D. shit long Q. while in the Q for 4D. here come a SMS for Ai Li ya in england. That was Bro Merc having lunch with her reply on her behalf. you shift the hunting ground to my fovourite location. reply back bro Merc confirmed at E H81

Due to the long Q reach there a 0320 pm. Book a room at E H81 and SMS her the room number . wait for about 15 mins the door bell ding dong, open the door . She was very shy. (reading the early FR know that she is new and must handle with care). ask her to come in . to break the ice. we just TCSS for awhile. understand that this is the first time in this trade and still very green.

She allow you in , french, finger, BJ and bonk in various position. then wet and horny type. Accommodating, GF feeling. Worth a try. In summary

Name: Ai Li Ya,
Home ground : Mongolia
Looks: 7/10 (She's the type that you'll take a 2nd look at her. Got the CFM and slutty looks and quite pretty)
Boobs: 34B (Big black nipples)
Body: Slim and fair.
Frenching: Yes
BbbJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Various position)
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 hotel +$3.20 CD).
RTF: Yes before she go back

Send her back to lor XX about 0520 pm.

To bro undeadorc. I hope you understand that she is new. You did not break the ice, like what bro walabis say. that the your rating too far from us

Once again Thank to bro Merc for the lobang. interested bros please contact or PM threadstarter.

cheer

axor3333
Old 02-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet.

Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you. BOSS members waiting for what? PM me......
hi mer,

bo pass the contact to me...????? me now at kl but heart at sg...with your mango princess...kekeke

signoff
Manago Popiah
Old 02-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah
hi mer,
bo pass the contact to me...????? me now at kl but heart at sg...with your mango princess...kekeke
signoff
Manago Popiah
Bro Merc will never forget you..already told her to expect Boa pi call
Old 02-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Merc will never forget you..already told her to expect Boa pi call
Yeah your impending arrival have been announced, so no element of suprise here.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Yeah your impending arrival have been announced, so no element of suprise here.
Hahaha i think walabis told her he is Chen qi shi han kah ki lang .... chen qi walabis that y he get very good service....

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 02-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel
Hahaha i think walabis told her he is Chen qi shi han kah ki lang .... chen qi walabis that y he get very good service...
Duke aka Pan Pan Ta Han got the best treatment.. 2 hours !!!!! I so jelly-ous
but bro Merc lagi Jackless
Anyway Bro Duke..you are the appointed driver to pick her to the.......
Old 02-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Duke aka Pan Pan Ta Han got the best treatment.. 2 hours !!!!! I so jelly-ous
but bro Merc lagi Jackless
Anyway Bro Duke..you are the appointed driver to pick her to the.......
Ai seh Pan Pan Ta Han sia....
That cha bo imagine she is huang rong sibo looking for her jing ge ge Pan Pan Ta han...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel
Ai seh Pan Pan Ta Han sia...
That cha bo imagine she is huang rong sibo looking for her jing ge ge Pan Pan Ta han..
We oso got a Wei Wei Ta Han
Old 02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc
so, though i appreciate his gesture, i'd frankly rather not have purchased her services.
Too bad to hear that you didn't enjoy her service as mush as the rest do. Before you, there were too many heavy duty bonsters. Must have worn her out. Moreover if I not wrong, you were her last one. Well too bad but thanks for the FR. Cheers.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

saw her pic thks to bro ibonk,looks real sweet frm the pic.kekeke..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1