The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenny9784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tian Tian....i dont believe suddenly i meet tis gem

Hi bro ,can share her contact...thank you...
Old 29-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 21
buscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud of

Thanks to Bro Lester1,

Had a very nice session with 田田 this evening.

田田 is a very shy girl (I'm also very shy shy one ). She's not very familiar with her area (Joo Chiat) as she just came over to Singapore not long ago.

Don't expected commando services as 田田 is quite green and shy. But, she is very accommdating and the session is very sexifying for both of us. It's more like making out with your girlfriend or office collegue.

田田 is a very nice girl. Bros, pls treat good care of her.

Cheers.
Old 30-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
luvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once again a big thanks to TS!
Wanted to book session with her at 8.00pm some how she didn't answer. Must be bro buscopan keep her busy lah!! Some how she return cal at 8.25pm so book her at 9.pm.
Went to Joo Chait Pl but she ask to pick her at petrol station then say here and there till I also blurr...... time was running out for me as I have appointment at 10 at 9.05 still cant pick her in my head I think siao liao! Atlast manage to meet up after some roaming around cos I also not really know Joo Chiat well hehe....first look ok lah not really eye catching type.... ask her to quickly get into car and speed off to H81 along JC. get a room and rush in.
Inside TCSS abit then strip head to bed then was already 9.35.....wah lau late liao so fast hand fast leg strip her nake as shestill shy shy standing there waiting durian to drop..... wash up head back to bed as she is not rush but I'm rushing haha.....she is really very new in FL and really shy to touch me too....wah bo time liao lo still ai mai ai mai! grab her to bed instead I service her lah... sucking her pinkish nipple she moan....touch her pink mei mei, she moan loud. Went down south eat her abalon she moan even louder....then do her in missionary. cunt is really really very tight it is wet with juice yet it is so tight hor! aiya try to believe lah! I was rush like mad dog and finish off in minutes....so......that's all folks!

Name: Tian Tian
Boob: b with pinkish nipple
Body: very fair and smooth (very firm not saggish)
French: not allow
bj: no time to try
bbbj: as above
fj: wet and tight.......once in her she responded like never do it for months!
rtf: yes!
Old 30-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sec2none deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new can send her contact to me?
Old 30-08-2008, 10:28 AM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Only for the special gems part lah... and only till LW is back else budget not enuff.

Juz bought some policy plan from chio agent this month... shortage liao
Bro aczeta,

WoW !!!! CHIO AGENT !!!! ????
Got pic to see bo ??? Can introduce or not ?

What policy plan you bought ? ONS plan or investment-link-kc monthly bonking plan ?

I ka-por, Very interested to find out more.
If the plan you proposed to her sound 'GOOD & JUICY', me also want to consider take up the policy.

PM me lor.
Old 31-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zakking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, any chance to have her contact?
Old 31-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
newleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tian Tian....i dont believe suddenly i meet tis gem

thanx bro lester for the contacts,

Make a appointment with her today afternoon, meeting at the petrol kiosk at joo chiat. There some confusion initially as there 2 kiosk near joo chiat, so bros who is meeting pls make sure get the meet up place correct.

To be honest, there nothing to shout about her look, pretty plain looking. Was abit disappointed at first , but still we straight head to the hotel 81. Inside the room have a TCSS with her to break the ice, she is here for her sort of internship for 3-6 mths. She is very fresh n shy first time in the line i guess.
Her is very fair, her b size breast is firm and couple with her pinkish rubber eraser nipples just what i like best. She is new n shy, really do not know what to do in the bed except sitting there waiting for me. I push her down on the bed and start painting her. Her moan is very real......not those fake in geylang 8-14 . one hand carcessing her breast, the other head straight south to her honey hole. Wah...she is very tight, no joke. Her moan get louder, and my small bro cannot take it any longer.....cap it on....and start pumping her...she is one of the tighter one i hv ever tried, it grip my didi firmly. damn it, lasting not more than 10 mins come liao. lie on the bed, did some small talk, of course at the same time, hand busy roaming up n down. it didn't take long for my didi wake up again, cap on, n tried few others position with her and come at the same time as her I declare my sextification.

name : tian tian
look : plain 5-6
boob : b with pinkish nipple
body : fair but abit of tummy
bj/bbbj : didn't try, anyway she is inexperience
fj : excellent, very tight, real moan like doing gf
damage: bços of my early misfire, i auto give her double 160 + 20 hotel

She is a nice lady and new in the line, pls be gentle with her. For bro who like tight V, dun miss the chance. I doubt she will be in the line for long, just to make some cash to get over this period as her current job pay her badly.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Tian Tian yesterday at he petrol kiosk. Together we walked to JCH81. First impression is she is very shy (even talking) - she seldom look you into the eye when talking.

At the room, asked her to bath first then my turn. Like what others have said, she would just sit there and dunno wat to do. Talked a little but she not much of a conversation. I asked her if lots of bros call her, she said I was the first one. I felt she is not telling the truth. But anyway she seemed to be very super shy and awkward to be doing this FL thing. Obviously due to money issues.

So I gotta initiate first. Noticed that she kept clinging her both arms to her side tightly (like dun want you to see her arm pits, which in this case i never got to). Her body was very stiff, and warm ,dunno maybe she is too shy and uncomfortable or wat.

Painted her all over her body and boobs, then her pussy. Her moans are genuine. Attacked her pussy for like more than 5 mins and fingered a little, she kept begging to stop (cannot take it), then the more I do it. She was so very wet, maybe she even came, I not sure.

Then came the FJ. Pretty much standard, a few positions here and there. Her moans were real for sure. It lasted for a long time, she was exhausted. Then got her to do HJ and came while I squeeze her soft beancurd like boobs and hand play her pussy. We were both perspiring.

After that bathed separately, talked only a little and she asked if she could leave, I said ok. She even told me she did not have anything to eat the whole day. I asked how come, she never answered.

Look: 5.8 (not my type but may be ok for others)
Body: 6.5
Boob: 7.5 (nice and soft and bouncy all natural)
Attitude: 8.5 (accommodate to all positions)
BJ: Nil (she said she dunno how, so forget it)
FJ: 8.0 (pretty good, real moaning)
Damage: 80 + tips + 20 room
RTF: No (becos I plan to retire from cheonging, get a good GF and start life anew, really)

Pros: Great for bros who want to try someone very shy, like office girl etc.
Cons: Got a little bad breath, maybe she ate something earlier, dunno. But this can be improved.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

On Sunday nite, DirtyHairy finally got to release his litle army
into this petite, ultra shy Mongolian, described by TS as an office lady
Perhaps this was why she was oh so, so shy
that DHairy had to bonk her in the dark lest I made her cry
Tian2 was not really one who can be described as "die, die must try"
but she was pretty active once at ease under the cover,
farking back nicely once she adjusted to my little brother
which she had claimed had caused her pain to her meimei earlier
but once the dam broke, there was plenty of water
so my John Thomas finally got his chance to conquer.
Perhaps...Kublai Khan's descendents are not DHairy's cup of tea
becos as I bonk away, my mind went to that dead Mongolian model beauty
remember d one who got bombed, involving top Malaysian personalities
it got me thinking and me just had to treat Tian2 nicely...
resulting in DHairy cumming super fast and sent her home quickly
now you know why me didi stilll randy
so this morning had to call up so many FLs until MeiHui responded positively.
Will post that FR later ...becos right now very, very sleepy....
Old 02-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
boboshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st of all, this is my 1st time writing green FR and 2ndly, I would like to thanks bro Lester1 for sharing tian tian’s contact. So without any hesitation, I called and managed to pick tian tian up on that very nite last fri. 1st look at her, she has that Mongolian features with single eyelid and fair skin. But surprisingly the moment she speaks in mandarin, she doesn’t have that Mongolian accent. After checking in to the nearby hotel, we had a small chat and then I found out that she left Mongolia since young and has been staying in mainland china for a long time even though her parents are still in native country. She was equally surprised that I could speak some basic Mongolian language although it is way off standard. Ask her teach me “I love you” in Mongolian, she die die also don’t want…

As what bro Lester1 and many other bros mentioned before, she came here on a training stint and will not be long in SG (3 months) and also new in this FL line, bros who like to try her needed to be reminded that her service is not spontaneous as she is really shy, but however her attitude makes up for everything else. So bros out there willing to try tian tian, pls remember to treat her nice.

Look: 6 (Plain looking with Mongolian features)
Body: 7.0 (Meaty with little tummy, but I like it)
Boob: 7.5 (Soft B with pinkish nipples)
Attitude: 8.0 (Accommodate to all my requests)
BBBJ: 5.0 (No suction power)
FJ: 8.0 (Genuine moans)
Damage: 80 + tips + 20 (Hotel)
RTF: Maybe (If she is willing to teach me Mongolian language, but got to target bro FL_Slayer’s contact 1st)
Old 02-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For all info, she having red now...jus called her to ask her how is she...she say she is happy tat bro here hv taken care of her...but she say she did hv manage to use her massage skill yet...n hope tat during this down time she can do tat n do hj or bj.

FYI.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I had call to Tian2 after getting reply from TS on Friday, 29th Aug. Thanks a lot to bro Lester1.
Had arranged to meet her on Saturday, 30th Aug at 1100hrs, but she msg me at around 1000hrs saying that she is going to Guan Yin Tang to pray and will called me later in the day to arrange a new meet-up time. But then there was no sound again that whole Saturday.

So on Monday, 1st Sept '08, called her in the morning to fixed another appointment for the evening at 6pm.

Meet up with her at a small carpark beside a petrol kiosk. First look impression, was not those extreme beauty. Just an ordinary looking neighbourhood working lady.
Ask her to board the vehicle and off drove to a nearby H in JC.

Once into the room, she just sit at the side of the bed. Not knowing what to do next. There is not much conversation between the 2 of us though most of the time, it is me who ask her question and she give a simple answer, thus ice barrier not broken down completely and chemistry feeling is not able to built up with talkings.

We bath separately. When I out of the bathroom, she had completely strip till her birthday suit and sitting shyly at the side of bed.
WOW !!!
The 1st things that caught my eyes were her B+/C pairs of boobs which were very fair, firm and perked, with pink-coloured protruding, small raisin-like nipples. SOLID pink-coloured nippled breast, it is my favourite.

I lied on the bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She switch off all lights leaving 1 small lamp at the dressing table side. Sit down on bed beside me and slowly give me a little bit of finger pressing on my legs. Nothing great or special. Then she lied down beside me after a few minutes and my hands start to squeezes and fondles with her breasts. She was like quite stimulated when I squeeze her nipples and let out soft moans. I kissed and frenched her, can feel her slight reluntant though she did not resist. Only when after I started licking the back of her ears, like I managed to turn on her 'switch' then she start to response with a little of tongue and kissing actions when I go back to kiss & frenched her. This was accompanied by more soft moans and body twirling motions.

Then from kissing/light frenching, me start to go south and start to suck and lick her scanty haired pussy. Seen that she was not so turn on by the licking though there was a little body twirling but no obvious moaning sounds.

Anyway, as I already had a session mid day before meeting Tian Tian, me old man liao, so my didi somehow had resisted to come to attention. Although Tian Tian was quite eager to put on the cap and expect to insert and bang her, but the soft-bodied didi did not want to perform his duty now.

Bo bian, so I had to asked Tian Tian to give didi a bbbj and later just HJ and shoot it out. She spent almost 10 to 15mins, watching the TV and doing HJ for me before didi actually spit his loads out.

Then we washed up separately, dressed up, I paid her, leave the room and we parted at the lobby, going off in separate ways as she claimed that she can walk back home on her own as the H is nearby her house.

My rating for Tian Tian is as below :
Look: 6.0 (just plain Jane, neighbourhood looking lady,ok appearance)
Body: 6.5 (Very snow-coloured and fair skin with a firm ba-ba buttock that will sound pia-pia when you use your palm to slap it - shiok)
Boob: 7.5 (nice & firm & bouncy all natural with pink-coloured erected small raisin-like nipples which is my favorite)
Attitude: 7.0 ( acceptable but think she is monitoring the time )
BBBJ: Yes (she said she is not good at it, but I said it is ok, I can accept any standard as long as she can do it )
FJ: 0 (me old man didi is not hardened enough to enter)
Damage: $80
RTF: Maybe

Overall service : There will be rooms for improvement if she can be less shy, shower together with customer and don't show the hurried attitude to go off soon after the shot is release.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbonk View Post
but I'm rushing haha.....she is really very new in FL and really shy to touch me too....wah bo time liao lo still ai mai ai mai! grab her to bed instead I service her lah...
your FR very Funny i enjoy reading it.. will up u once i recovers.

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 03-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for contact. Looks like she is telling very1 they r her 1st customer, cos thats wat she told me too.

Look: 6
Body: 6
Boob: b
Attitude: 7
BJ: Nil (she said she dunno how, so forget it)
FJ: 8.0 (very tight)
Damage: 80 + 20 room
Old 03-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone should feedback to her that it would help her a lot more if she is a little less shy, and more importantly be more truthful about things. There's certainly room for improvement for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1