The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tomaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: frequent urination

So, what is actually the condition you have, the doctors have so far been unable to tell ?
Old 15-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mister Recluse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaz View Post
So, what is actually the condition you have, the doctors have so far been unable to tell ?
at first was frequent urination and dysuria (pain on urination), GP gave me doxycycline as based on the symptoms, she tinks i haf NGU..but after completing the course, my pelvic area still feels very uncomfortable, so i went to see a urologist.

the urologist took urine test, swap test and blood test to check for bacteria and oso put me on zithromax for 3 weeks. the results turn out to be all negative..but the symptoms still persist (frequent urination and now oso burning sensation at the pelvis area)..the urologist say i haf developed prostatitis which cannot be cured..he gave me painkiller to manage the pain..tats all...so as another bro said..its like having STD for life..from NGU deteriorate to prostatitis..i wonder if its common...
Old 17-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 23
softsoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.....i have the same problem. And u knw wat? Tested 4 bladder tumor. Pls ask yr doc to do a check and also scope to comfirm. its like a pimples on the bladder wall.

Maybe u can search the net for "bladder tumor"
Good luck and i hope its not a tumor.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Recluse View Post
at first was frequent urination and dysuria (pain on urination), GP gave me doxycycline as based on the symptoms, she tinks i haf NGU..but after completing the course, my pelvic area still feels very uncomfortable, so i went to see a urologist.

the urologist took urine test, swap test and blood test to check for bacteria and oso put me on zithromax for 3 weeks. the results turn out to be all negative..but the symptoms still persist (frequent urination and now oso burning sensation at the pelvis area)..the urologist say i haf developed prostatitis which cannot be cured..he gave me painkiller to manage the pain..tats all...so as another bro said..its like having STD for life..from NGU deteriorate to prostatitis..i wonder if its common...
Do you have bladder stones? Do you suffer from back aches? or a sharp pain? Or you got other problems like gout? Since STDs are ruled out, maybe the next thing you should watch out is your diet. Less intake of red meat and alcohol, especially beer.....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Do you have bladder stones? Do you suffer from back aches? or a sharp pain? Or you got other problems like gout? Since STDs are ruled out, maybe the next thing you should watch out is your diet. Less intake of red meat and alcohol, especially beer.....
i onli haf frequent urination leh..the urologist oso duno wat's wrong leh..he say its prostatitis..which means the bacteria infected the prostate..but when he did a prostate massage and tested the prostate excretion..oso no bacteria mah..haizzzz..i seldom drink alcohol one..now feel like peeing every 30mins...relli jialat..cannot even sit still on my seat
Old 17-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by softsoft View Post
Bro.....i have the same problem. And u knw wat? Tested 4 bladder tumor. Pls ask yr doc to do a check and also scope to comfirm. its like a pimples on the bladder wall.

Maybe u can search the net for "bladder tumor"
Good luck and i hope its not a tumor.
hi bro..u oso haf frequent urination? any other symptoms?
Old 18-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro..u oso haf frequent urination? any other symptoms?
Bro....mine is very bad one. Sometimes like every 10 sec go pee and only few drops. Sometimes better....can last 2 hrs. Until i saw some blood in urine than i go see doctor. So worst is kana tumor. Its like cancer lor. Got to go for BCG treatment. Like chemo lor.

But now recover but got to scope every 3 mths. See if got re-growth, or not.
Sorry..i did not read the whole post. I when through a lot of test b4 they found out. If u dont recover....ask doc if it is tumor or not...do a test.
If it's not tumor....i think can cure easily lor.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....mine is very bad one. Sometimes like every 10 sec go pee and only few drops. Sometimes better....can last 2 hrs. Until i saw some blood in urine than i go see doctor. So worst is kana tumor. Its like cancer lor. Got to go for BCG treatment. Like chemo lor.

But now recover but got to scope every 3 mths. See if got re-growth, or not.
Sorry..i did not read the whole post. I when through a lot of test b4 they found out. If u dont recover....ask doc if it is tumor or not...do a test.
If it's not tumor....i think can cure easily lor.
wat tests did u take? how much it cost? i oredi spent $1000 seeing tis urologist for tests and medicine...but no improvement..if its relli prostatitis, then no cure oredi
Old 18-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dear TS bro Mister Recluse

Thank you for your pm and concern. I had wanted to post the update on my condition here in this thread yesterday to give you hope and encouragement. I thought I waited just another day to confirm that all is clear. Yes, the pain stopped yesterday. This current episode took 12 days to recover.

Please see the doctor that I had pm you earlier. I am sure he can help you find the root of your problem if not the cure as well. So far he has not fail my family members who had seen him with various medical problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiMei5151 View Post
bro, you could be suffering from a simple case of kidney or bladder stones / sands. I had this a month ago, recovered but am right now having another attack.

Treatment is surprising simple. Take 10ml of Potassium Citrate mixture diluted in alot of water, 3 times a day. This is to help alkalinisation of urine (google this term and read more). Drink as much water as possible to dilute your urine. The idea is to prevent crystals from forming in the urine. The pain you feel is a result of the crystals brushing against your urethra and bladder.

It would take between 5 - 10 days to clear. During this period, the persistent pain really make you have doubts whether you really got something as serious as STD.

A complementary well-known TCM medicine to take for this condition is called Jin Qian Cao.

I will pm you the name of my doctor who is very good at solving complex medical problems with simple solution. Take care.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
dear TS bro Mister Recluse

Thank you for your pm and concern. I had wanted to post the update on my condition here in this thread yesterday to give you hope and encouragement. I thought I waited just another day to confirm that all is clear. Yes, the pain stopped yesterday. This current episode took 12 days to recover.

Please see the doctor that I had pm you earlier. I am sure he can help you find the root of your problem if not the cure as well. So far he has not fail my family members who had seen him with various medical problems.
hi bro..relli thanks for ur update..to tell the truth..i haf relli given up hope on making a full recovery..btw..u onli took potassium citrate to get well?
Old 19-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

i juz urinated twice like within 10mins..i am relli starting to tink i haf bladder tumour or something..
Old 19-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, strictly follow the Potassium Citrate regime of 10ml three times a day with lots of water. Also consumed 1 bottle of Jin Qian Cao (30 capsules) plus a few bonking sessions (perhaps help in straightening the pipes and loosening any stones) . Had to wake up few times during sleep at night to pass urine but continue to drink lots of water.

Don't give up hope yet until you see my doctor that I recommend you.

Quote:
hi bro..relli thanks for ur update..to tell the truth..i haf relli given up hope on making a full recovery..btw..u onli took potassium citrate to get well?
Old 20-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
wat tests did u take? how much it cost? i oredi spent $1000 seeing tis urologist for tests and medicine...but no improvement..if its relli prostatitis, then no cure oredi
Bro....i see doc at Alexandra Hospital. Not expensive la. But got to go poly clinic and they refer u to AH or other hospital...this way cheaper.
I did a few type of scan to check kidney, bladder, penis prostate etc.
Finally they put a scope into my penis...all the way to the bladder.

Can see the tumor...and they took sample to confirm and see wat stage is the tumor. Fucking doc told if serious got to remove whole bladder and wear a bag outside.

Bladder tumor is common for ang mo......cause is smoking and chemical.
High risk 4for those work related to paint.
Old 21-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, strictly follow the Potassium Citrate regime of 10ml three times a day with lots of water. Also consumed 1 bottle of Jin Qian Cao (30 capsules) plus a few bonking sessions (perhaps help in straightening the pipes and loosening any stones) . Had to wake up few times during sleep at night to pass urine but continue to drink lots of water.

Don't give up hope yet until you see my doctor that I recommend you.
went to his clinic today but was full and registration had stopped..i feel like peeing every half an hr..tis is relli serious..is this the symptom of NGU or prostatitis??
Old 21-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....i see doc at Alexandra Hospital. Not expensive la. But got to go poly clinic and they refer u to AH or other hospital...this way cheaper.
I did a few type of scan to check kidney, bladder, penis prostate etc.
Finally they put a scope into my penis...all the way to the bladder.

Can see the tumor...and they took sample to confirm and see wat stage is the tumor. Fucking doc told if serious got to remove whole bladder and wear a bag outside.

Bladder tumor is common for ang mo......cause is smoking and chemical.
High risk 4for those work related to paint.
bro..today i had to pee every half an hr...last few days was okie leh..haizzz..was ur symptom oso like this? how long did it persist ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1