The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone tried this Malaysian Chinese girl?

No related account or content found. Think she might have deleted it

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 26-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Bro.. up me also pls
Old 26-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Tried her before 2years back at ppc . Claim to be from HK but it’s just another typical prc . Small head taken over big head at that time . In the end become Robert and get carrot by her . I spend nearly $300 for her service . There’s a fr from me in the health tango ppc thread . Just an advice for bros who are intending to try .
Oh so she is a con artist?
Old 26-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
goodriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm for me damage was 50 + 100 for FR. also tried 2 years ago.
Honestly one of my best FJs, massage don’t rmb so was probably so so
PS she is definitely not msian. AFAIK she’s a PR here and either HK or PRC
Old 26-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Thinks she PRC not syt, late 30's. PPC complex 2nd floor. There is a sex shop at the very corner and there are about 4-6 shops along the small little lane.
She likes to drink wine and goes to the gym at 1 george street she goes at odd hours where there is very little cloud. Followed her on wechat for 6months looking at her sexy pictures. But after some research she is most probably a cock teaser, plus shes got the super bitchy face that i hate. Sorry delete her wechat damn long ago.
Old 26-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Tried her before 2years back at ppc . Claim to be from HK but it’s just another typical prc . Small head taken over big head at that time . In the end become Robert and get carrot by her . I spend nearly $300 for her service . There’s a fr from me in the health tango ppc thread . Just an advice for bros who are intending to try .
300 for what service bro?
Old 26-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
300 for what service bro?
Thanks to the bro who upped my points and the bro who zapped me and said you go and die.. stop being a looser.
Old 26-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

Tried her 2 years ago, near Chinatown area
Honestly she is not worth it, no breasts and massage is piano playing type. She out right try to make me her sugar daddy..... WTF, no boobs to play still want offer.... haha sorry I don’t want Long Term with her.

Just a word of caution, is she really back or is someone else using her pictures for con case?

Always play with caution bros
Old 27-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAtWork View Post
Honestly she is not worth it, no breasts and massage is piano playing type. She out right try to make me her sugar daddy..... WTF, no boobs to play still want offer.... haha sorry I don’t want Long Term with her.

Just a word of caution, is she really back or is someone else using her pictures for con case?

Thanks for this information bro.. seems not worth trying
Old 27-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cool.. thanks for the warning...
Old 12-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

Btw, she is from Myanmar....
although she claims to be from HK, but she dont fucking speak cantonese..

So did any bros verify whether she is back for real?
Old 12-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, she is from Myanmar....
although she claims to be from HK, but she dont fucking speak cantonese..

So did any bros verify whether she is back for real?
I called her and she did not sound Chinese. Booked for 2PM .. called 10 times .. no response. Essentially time waster.
Old 13-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
I called her and she did not sound Chinese. Booked for 2PM .. called 10 times .. no response. Essentially time waster.
Bro, did she gave you a location to wait?
Old 13-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, did she gave you a location to wait?

Just send a message to come to L2 massage! No address, no location. I was there for some thing else so waited for her to pick up the phone and tell me the exact location otherwise, would have been total waste.

Last edited by sammyliao; 14-02-2018 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Typos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1