The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Malaysia police RELEASED two ROBBERs on purpose

JB handbag thieves make getaway - twice
July 17, 2007

THEY gave their victim the slip, but two snatch thieves ended up being bashed by a mob of 30 people when they returned to try to sell the victim her handphone.

The two men had allegedly snatched the woman's handbag in Johor Baru on Wednesday, reported Guang Ming Daily.

The angry family of the victim decided to lay a trap for the thieves.

They called the woman's handphone - which was in the stolen bag - and made an offer to pay for the bag's return.

When three thieves showed up on Friday evening however, the family and four friends used their car to prevent the suspects from escaping.

The thieves fled, but the family gave chase, beat them up and smashed their car.

When members of the public realised what was happening, they joined in the attack, using helmets and other makeshift weapons.

One of the thieves escaped the mob, but the remaining two were beaten so badly that their faces and clothes were covered in blood.

Four policemen arrived at the scene and put an end to the attack but, while waiting for an ambulance, the two suspects escaped, reported New Straits Times.
Johor Baru police are now looking for the two men. A police spokesman said that they are investigating the case, and advised the public not to take the law into their hands.
Old 17-07-2007, 07:13 AM
Samster

Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

THAT was psychologist Datuk Dr Mat Saat Baki’s description of the man who allegedly abducted and molested two young children in Kampung Baru and Chow Kit recently.
It has been revealed that the two girls were brutally molested.
The molester, who is still on the loose, inserted objects into their private parts. One of the girls had to undergo major corrective surgery.

“He is a sadistic psychopath.

The suspect preys on children.

He is a paedophile who has a very sick mind,” said Dr Mat Saat.

Kuala Lumpur CID chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Ahmad Ibrahim confi rmed that the two girls were sexually assaulted.

“There were wounds in the anus as well as on their private parts. That’s all I can tell you,” he said when contacted by The Malay Mail yesterday.

Police have interviewed two men, in their 20s and 40s respectively, in connection with one of the cases. They were detained on July 7.

“We have released the man in his 40s. The other man is still in custody,” said Ahmad.

“Normally, those who commit such an act have no remorse or guilt,” said Dr Mat Saat, who added that the perpetrator may be acting on compulsion and had become addicted to it.

Yesterday, sources told The Malay Mail that one of the girls had to be operated on after her abductor penetrated her using a hard, blunt object that caused a serious tear.

It is learnt that the victim was warded for at least fi ve days due to the seriousness of the injury.

Sources also said both girls, accompanied by their parents, were taken to Kuala Lumpur police headquarters for an identifi cation parade last week.

However, they failed to identify their alleged abductors.

In the fi rst incident on June 27, a six-year-old kindergarten pupil in Kampung Baru was approached by a stranger in front of Tadika Islam Masjid Jamek and taken to a house where he allegedly forced a brinjal into her private parts.

She was found six hours later, at 4pm, walking aimlessly some 100m from the kindergarten.

There were bloodstains on her uniform.

Barely a week later, on July 2, a fi ve-year-old was abducted in front of her father’s grocery shop in Jalan Raja Bot while playing with her cousin.

She was taken to a small dark room in a house where her abductor tied her hands and feet with a rope.

She told her father that the man had sealed her mouth with tape and that she was slapped every time she put up a fi ght.

She described the man as small with a moustache and beard, wearing a black jacket and a white T-shirt. He had taken her on his black motorcycle, passing a mosque before arriving at a house.

The girl was found at 6.30am the following day behind a hotel in Jalan Haji Hussein by a neighbour who was on his way to work, 14 hours after she went missing.

Both victims had been persuaded to follow their abductor under the pretext of ‘catching cats’.
Old 17-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
July 17, 2007

Four policemen arrived at the scene and put an end to the attack but, while waiting for an ambulance, the two suspects escaped, reported New Straits Times.
What kind of crap security r the JB police capable of dishing out? After the 2 thieves were badly beaten up by the mob, the thieves could still make their escape from the police?!?

No wonder with these kind of police security are criminals running around rampant in JB.

Sad imho.

Just my 2 cents

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 17-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back in the 80s, crime was already rampant in Johor. I had thought that in time, with progress in education and opportunities, crime would be eradicated or minimized. I had refused to believe that any public official can be so incompetent as to be unable to tackle crime issues.

But now in 2007, it seems i was partially right in my belief. Their stupidity is beyond belief. Stupidity and incompetency does grow each year to epic proportions as proven by the public officials. With the nation's huge natural resources and manpower, the police chief choosed to flirt with vcd peddlars instead of solving and preventing the more life threatening hard core crimes and the rising corruption coupled with timidity within the police corp.

Crime organisation's common aim is use the 'divide and conquer' rule to win in its purpose of obtaining elicit gains. Knowing fully that the country's weakness lies in its racial disharmony, they deviously pit communities against each other, playing the racial card, distracting the authorities and getting away with crimes against humanity, even murder.

Thus, to tackle crime, communities must understand the need to unite instead of blaming and fighting each other, which only brings joy to the crooks. Each community must initiate bonds with each other, make friends and leave each other's difference aside on another racial arena and tackle the more critical issue of crime, which ultimately affect all races in the end, for greed and power grows bodder with each criminal success, becoming a monster that will devour all, even themselves when no one is left.

It is time the public be better served, through constitutional means, by forming an undercover security agency made of security professionals to tackle serious crimes, reporting directly to the Attorney-General- the last bastion of anti-corruption.

The role of this agency, which will be widely publicised even though it's officers will remain classified even to the corruption riddled police force, is to prowl the streets of Johor normally in various nationalities' license plates -msia, thais, sg, etc as bait for the criminals to attack. However, these officers will be armed to the teeth with body vests, high powered weapons, GPS, video cams to record all actions and other tech devices hidden away from view, and turn tables on the criminals.

It need not be in the thousands, i believe only 60 of them will be enough. This is purely a pyschological play on the minds of the overly confident crime organisations. While they play upon society's weaknesses and fears to get what they want, it is time we the people play some of that fear back into them.

A. Invulnerability:-

Criminals believed that they are invulnerable now, due to the incompetency, corruption and timidity of the police units. Thus they behave with outright impunity, with no fear of being caught or be release upon being caught. But with the inclusion of the A-G team in the gameplay, a new element of fear will be introduced, for no criminal will want to take their chances on being caught by the corrupt free undercover A-G teams. At the least, they will no longer dare to be so bold and the crime rate will go down, sparing many more innocents because the criminals now fear of robbing the wrong folks.

B. Paranoia

Crime organisations depends largely on other members to help grow, with distinctively hierachy, just like any MNCs. Crime bosses cant operate alone and hope to get things done. While they usually trusts no one, not even their own mothers if these animals have any in the first place, there will be operations that needs them to reveal plans to others. There lay their weakness - they must not be allowed even a choice to open up their plans to anyone, and by doing that, their operations will have no chance to succeed, unless they intend to do so alone which will make him easier to be caught.

Thus, seeds of suspicions must always be sowed into the minds, eg:- for every criminal apprehended, report it in the news that it was based on tip offs. There is no need to even infiltrate their organisations, just the seeds sowed are enough. Any lucky breaks, commend it to tip offs. etc.

Criminals are human as well, and have needs. They too will frequent bars, Ktv, HCs, nitespots and even coffeeshops. They must not be allowed such freedom any longer. Workers in such trades must be taught to share any information they overhear and need not fear reprisals for what they do, they do for the sake of helping humanity. Of course, not all human are noble. There will always be those who look at monetary inducement. ANYONE can be bought - including the criminals themselves.

I am a nobody, and know that probably what i wrote here will fall on deaf ears. I did not contribute this simple suggestion. which i believe many others will contribute better than mine, for any credit. Nor do i care if someone else uses this contribution and claim credit for it. It's only for humanity's sake i bother, and hope crime rates may drop for crime affects us all.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long post.

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!

Last edited by WillamSexsphere; 17-07-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old 23-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
i can only said

Malaysia police " Suck "
or rather this:

Malaysia Polis (Ta)Bolek

Malaysia Robbers Bolek.....
Old 23-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

animals kena charged

8 GANG MEMBERS CHARGED WITH RAPE, CRIMES
July 23, 2007

A MONTH ago, she was brutally robbed and gang-raped while her boyfriend lay unconscious just metres away.

Now, 20-year-old May and her boyfriend, Ah Li, 22, want to come to Singapore to work and start a new life.

Ah Li's older brother said that the two of them, who now live and work in Pontian, Johor, are still recovering from the attack.

Ah Li, who was beaten up and slashed several times on the leg with a parang, still needs crutches to walk and about a month or two to recover.

May, a salesgirl, has a brother and sister who are already living and working in Singapore, so the couple will probably live with them.

The 11 Jun incident led to widespread public outcry against the surge of violent crimes in Johor.

A group of four knife-wielding men abducted the couple near the Second Link, and drove some 40km to an empty hut at a forested area at Tampoi Indah before raping the girl.

China Press reported the couple's plans together with the news that eight men were charged in court on Friday for multiple counts of rape, unnatural sex, robbery and causing grievous hurt to four sets of victims - including the four men who attacked May and Ah Li.

All eight, aged between 19 and 31, are members of the same gang. Several were charged for being involved in more than one of the four cases, which took place in separate locations between 22May and 11 Jun, reported the New Straits Times.

Two of the men - including a 31-year-old who is married with a child - were charged with raping May and forcing her to perform unnatural sex. A 29-year-old man was charged with raping her, while a fourth man, 27, a Malaysian who works as a wireman in Singapore, was charged with performing unnatural sex with her.

All eight pleaded not guilty. The next hearing will be held on 26 Sep.
Old 23-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Two of the men - including a 31-year-old who is married with a child...
how on earth tat a kind lady would married such guy and bear him a child?
wat will happen to the child when he/she grows up and know abt tis?

on the other side of story, we might have see the true love between may and li.
Old 23-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
toyo is Cool - loads of Potential

MY polis are the REAL robbers!!
Old 23-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
July 17, 2007
As an old timer, you should know better than to start an off topic thread in my forum.

I have docked you 50 reputation points for doing so. All those who participated in this thread will have their reputations deducted too.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
siamkia1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSG View Post
The police released them on purpose because all the detention centers and lockup areas in Malaysia are overcrowded...
The Police is more worried about riots within these places.
The Malaysia Polis themselve are robbers. So...
Old 23-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha....malaysia boleh!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1