The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 18
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: xiao hong prc that cummed easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
didn't think that u would also be a commando siah....how come small tits u also wanna RTF?
yes,rtf for this chick,not for the two mountain but for the water fountain didnt see you in the last two tcss.......busy?tio bo
Old 15-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious75 View Post
yes,rtf for this chick,not for the two mountain but for the water fountain
yes,she is very wet indeed
Old 15-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
csh00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact.will post fr after tried,thanks
Old 16-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 18
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went rtf yesterday,got into the room n start finger her n feel her wet liao.then after shower lay on bed n keep finger her til saw abit of water flushing out n she was screaming out there then she start kissing me from head to south n bbbj(where i found she improve liao)then after bbbj start on cowgirl where my hard dick was being compress by a watery tight fountain,damn shiok.after few min,change to doggie n pump her like no tommorow then change to final missionary.

while in missionary,me stop pumping n use my dick pat on her clit n saw water n the "pat pat" sound...hehehe.she was damn real wet.she begged me not to touture her anymore n said"亲爱的,不要在折磨我了。。。我要。。。哦哦。。。"so after hearing that i pity her n rum up my speed n pump her til i bomb this watery fountain..........kekekeke after finish action saw the bed with few patch there.....kekeke.paid her n leave like a happy man with jelly leg.
Old 16-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the fr.hope bros with her contact will post exciting fr for us to enjoy.
Old 16-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for bro denden7070 for her num

sorry my english very the lousy so my FR also broken here broken there....

i dun know am i the special guy on sunday night or not that night i mit her at her house there lor xxA there n pick her up to go to joochiat hotel whereby got a swimming pool heehee but too late liao ard 1am .... the hotel it my fav love hm.... cause know all the staff there heehee.....

On that night she got a bit drunk, once we reach the hotel i told her to off her hp she really off the hp lor.... and she really wet the bed unitl i got call the houseman to help me to change the bedsheet so that we can go to sleep unit 5am haha cause next day i got to go work so can't stay overnight there... how many time we do dun tell you all heehee but total she really wet the bedsheet 4time lor. this it the 1st time i book a girl that can really wet easliy lor......... all i can said it that she it a very GF type gal lor service not that bad.....look i give 5.5

**denden7070 she quite a nice gal so pls take care of her cause i want to go back n look for her again lor ok**

**pls get the num form TS ok**
Old 16-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 19
Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

Pls share her contacts with me bro..
Old 17-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
once we reach the hotel i told her to off her hp she really off the hp lor.... and she really wet the bed unitl i got call the houseman to help me to change the bedsheet how many time we do dun tell you all heehee but total she really wet the bedsheet 4time lor. this it the 1st time i book a girl that can really wet easliy lor......... all i can said it that she it a very GF type gal lor service not that bad.....look i give 5.5
now her service improve liao you can actually make her squirt but abit "shiong" lah
Old 17-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

Thanks denden7070 for the contact. Will up yr rep when I regain my strength... Thanks again
Old 17-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

just got a call from her,she having red starting from today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensory Sniper View Post
Thanks denden7070 for the contact. Will up yr rep when I regain my strength... Thanks again
thanks
Old 17-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Just upz yr rep points. Thanks for the contact bro
Old 17-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
lone804 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlone804 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlone804 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for the contact.

Sorry for the late FR

I met her on last sunday night and went to hotel, what i can say is, its a wonderful experience i had, i think she had squirt about 6 to 7 times, almost half the bedsheet is wet, WOW..i also cant believe it...over all im very happy to meet her..

She come easily

Thanks again for the contact
Old 17-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 23
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Thxs Denden7070 for the contact.

Just got her on Tuesday. Meet at XXA outside kopi shop. Age look mid 20. Ok
la, not bad. To me look sexy & pretty.
Quickly we proceed to Hotel. We chats about 10min & both took a good shower together. she very playful. She was rubbing my asses forward and backward with her soapy hand. while her pretty eyes keep looking at me. That time, that feeling was no tomorrow. no word to describe. like floating in the air.
After that proceed to the bed. She catbath my whole body with her wet tongue. That make my little brother become big brother.She then give lots of BJ. soft , deep and slow and fast. She doing that she like looking at me again.
She no hurry,she like enjoying her meat. Take her time, not rough. Frenching and hugging like we are long time lover. hehe.. . while hugging her finger no free. keep fingering my asses softy. very shiok... until i decided to enter her gate then she cap me and finshed it .....still alots to write but my english not that good i think cut it short on that. after finished the session........we walk out of the hotel. Don't know why she just put her hand on my hand and want me hold her hand walk to the main road like couple. when we leave, she said, she want another session with me when her last day in s'pore.
Thats all hehe....very good 90%.
Old 18-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
That make my little brother become big brother.She then give lots of BJ. soft , deep and slow and fast. Don't know why she just put her hand on my hand and want me hold her hand walk to the main road like couple. when we leave, she said, she want another session with me when her last day in s'pore.
Thats all hehe....very good 90%.
you must be handsome fellows.......kekeke she want another session with you her last day or the next day?....hehehe.thanks for your fr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone804 View Post

I met her on last sunday night and went to hotel, what i can say is, its a wonderful experience i had, i think she had squirt about 6 to 7 times, almost half the bedsheet is wet
think the hotel staff will ban her
Old 18-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Gilberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can give me her contact? Thks...PM you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1