The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: My Real Life Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
So instead of keep attacking me.... why don't you offer your solution on woman point of view?
Huh? You want to hear my solution?

Awesome or not I am not sure but i will not asking all those redundant questions.

My solutions is simple: engage a lawyer to pursue all outstanding maintainance fees. If possible, recover all the debts TS has undertaken in buying gifts to that man.

To me, the livelihood of the child matters the most now.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

I bet she already thinking of it......
She will not only get nothing back.... she will now has to pay for lawyer fee.

She should just focus on her child...... lucky the father is not fighting to get her kid.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
My solutions is simple: engage a lawyer to pursue all outstanding maintainance fees. If possible, recover all the debts TS has undertaken in buying gifts to that man.

To me, the livelihood of the child matters the most now.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 28-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Erm.. from my point of view, I think TS started this thread just to pour out her grievences. To be very frank, we are not here to decide who is right or wrong and what makes her hubby to do this and that. We are not in the position to judge also. Anyway who is right or wrong doesnt makes any difference already. Divorced already rite? The only thing now is to move on..

Start afresh and raise your kids well.. no point thinking of ur ex.. it has been so many years since you marry him.. ur heart still haven die yet? if your family is still well to do as you mentioned, ask them to pay off some of your debts..

For sharing only..
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/n...062422028.html
Old 28-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai.

bad boys enjoy cheating and exploiting their women, while the good boys got carrot head by WL. this world is fair.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Erm.. from my point of view, I think TS started this thread just to pour out her grievences.
True, TS is just trying to pour out her grievences. However the description is very much one sided. We don't know what exactly happening therefore invited a lot of unnecessary questioning. On the surface seems like a wrong move on TS side since the beginning.

It takes two hand to clap, cannot imagine a sales job owe up to 7 digit debt, who on the earth will allow you to borrow so much money. Better think of a way to pay up slowly.

Take Care.

Last edited by a2014; 28-10-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Relax brothers. Why do we quarrel over nothing?

When we read these kind of threads we need to do first thing first; authentication. Your army training gave back to the corporal izzit. If we dont validate the authenticity of the story and the spinner, we can be barking up the wrong tree (JB i din say you ah).

For all you know the TS maybe an attention seeker..we seen it in a number of iterations. An iteration is a series of efforts to make it towards a goal...makcum like improvement of each thread he/she starts in order to make it more believable and thereby, send us on a wild goose chase. IF it is real, time will tell...like a little discrepancies in detail like time like etc. Dont see my friend's BFF anyhow bark...nowadays he bark with more responsibility and more wisdom.

I put it to u simply: dont rush at it, relax and put out a rope and see if these TSes will take the bite. Fuel their insatiable desire to grab attentions. I bet my last dollar in the bank, this ( and many more threads ) are not worth our sincere efforts to help. Is it not easy to cut and paste from some other forum these kind of stories real or fiction? If these are grabbed stories, then what is the chief aim of the the thread and TS?

We usually examine documents for the following :

1. Textual Integrity
2. Who is the author and to whom is the writing is address to?
3. Context
4. Linguistic expressions
5. Interrogation of the deeper meanings of the text.
6. Interpretation of what is being written as well as how to apply it in our context.

----
Listen to me: The more we go at each other throats, discuss and contend, the more delighted TS will be. Let time play it out.. be more patience and wait for the story to unfold. In other sub-sections, we even have sincere readers writing pm and emails to fictional characters to offer helps and meet ups.

When we say school holidays are coming and children are flooding these forum, it really means that some Forummers are immatured and or suffering from a mild form of mental retardation.

What i am saying is this: dont be hasty to rush to help. Even if it is all true, with the sport cars lexus and merc... that the TS is in financial distress as a result of marrying a leech, it is improbable the person will come here for real counsel. My intention in writing is help us eliminate, irradiate, banish clones and clowns so that our brothers here don't get suck in to a futile discussion or go at each other's jugulars for nothing.

I bet many more of us will continue to come to a maiden in distress's aid. But in so doing, we are feeding on TS's attention seeking tendency. But if we respond with the intend to TCSS then it is find because it may uncover TS true motives behind a stings of these threads. I have no problem with fictions, but call it as it is and not camouflage it so well till it looks real enough to deceive.

If i have offended my brothers, I like to say sorry.

Last edited by seabass; 28-10-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post

When we read these kind of threads we need to do first thing first; authentication. Your army training gave back to the corporal izzit. If we dont validate the authenticity of the story and the spinner, we can be barking up the wrong tree (JB i din say you ah).

IF it is real, time will tell...like a little discrepancies in detail like time like etc. Dont see my friend's BFF anyhow bark...nowadays he bark with more responsibility and more wisdom.

JiBye...
U suan me or praise me?
Now u know I am the good guy liao right? Lol
Like you say... We quarrel for Fark?
Leave that to the si ginnas lah...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Move on...Luckily you had left him. Just be happy , life is impermanent and suffering. Take good care of your daughter.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Why u 2 duplicate posts?
Tiagong secondary sch holiday start liao?
ya lor...why TS posted two threads...tiagong sch holiday started...

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...=#post12035907

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post

I bet many more of us will continue to come to a maiden in distress's aid. But in so doing, we are feeding on TS's attention seeking tendency. But if we respond with the intend to TCSS then it is find because it may uncover TS true motives behind a stings of these threads. I have no problem with fictions, but call it as it is and not camouflage it so well till it looks real enough to deceive.

ya lor...why need to fight...I am confused...read forum nia...just read for fun la...dun take things so serious...nothing personal too...kkkk....

according to the story posted...TS gave her hubby 7 digit leh and lasted 15 years...think any man can con million very clever liao...fnd the story incredulous la...

oops...just my humble opinion...not here to upset or anger anyone...^^

Old 28-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ya lor...why TS posted two threads...tiagong sch holiday started...

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...=#post12035907
I think TS newbie and accidentally duplicate the thread ba..

I cannot find any reason why TS wants to write such a long fake story.. Even if it is fake, i belive this kind of situation apply to some bro/sis here ba..
Old 28-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ya lor...why need to fight...I am confused...read forum nia...just read for fun la...dun take things so serious...nothing personal too...kkkk....

according to the story posted...TS gave her hubby 7 digit leh and lasted 15 years...think any man can con million very clever liao...fnd the story incredulous la...

oops...just my humble opinion...not here to upset or anger anyone...^^
Same thought too should be bankrupt by now unless TS family actually money money baba!
Old 28-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Same thought too should be bankrupt by now unless TS family actually money money baba!
family money ba ba then no debt ma...parents paid the debts...why got debt leh...

Old 28-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!
Re: My Real Life Story Part 1

This Kind Of Activities.. Is common In SG Sis..

Best Regards
Rocode
Old 28-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 11
Sanny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanny is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Real Life Story Part 1

Nice story
Advert Space Available