The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 20
Zen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MiILF Lovers!!!! Slim Tai Tai look 小爱 @ 70/1/1 with PIC

Name: 小爱
Looks: 6.5/10 (Eva looks better but she got a tai tai look, thus the title)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, B boobs)
Catbath: 7/10 (She lick me clean clean and she looked like she was enjoying it)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Both of them took turns to blow me till i see stars, lucky I BBBJ or BJ also won't cum, wahahaha)
Painting: Yes (PL please fall in!)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Eva was louder but she is soft natural moans, like she enjoying it)
Frenching: (She wanted to french me but I dun like so can bros rate please)
Attitude: 9/10 (It was like she enjoyed it more than me, should be she pay me, hahaha)
Don'ts: Anything not mentioned here
Price: 70/1/1 (Room and CD self provide)

Her operating hours are from 10am-10pm.

Pics are available at www.milfxiaoai.weebly.com

Fast hand fast leg PM me for number now I will try to reply asap.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pissed off by a FL and lucky TS gave me this girl contact and I read it says attitute very good. My blood boiling, super boiling since yesterday night cos' played out by MiMi yesterday night and early today, so pissed-off.
BUT, this 小爱 manage to brighten up my day (even though now still piss off with MiMi, cannot forgive her until she's out of sammyboy and get out of Singapore to play Singapore man out !!!)

Do deed with beautiful good attitue 小爱 in early afternoon after got fly aeroplane by MiMi again and again.

Had a hard time looking for her place but she's hardworking, attitue good, walk in hot sun to search for my car, and she prefer outside G.
Came in a shenton way office attire with a matching jacket and skirt.

Dalian and going back in Nov. Just started to work this for a week ago. And she's very careful to check out who give her the contact etc.... until I got to call her to explain to her and she's comfortable. Even get in car, still scare and ask "you not police right", so cute.
小爱
Looks: 6.7/10 (Eva looks better but she got a tai tai look, thus the title)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, Fair B boobs sagging). Silm body and legs plus fair, okay love it already.
Catbath: 7/10 (She lick me clean and for very long, even ask me, whichever place makes me shiok must tell her - TALK ABOUT ATTITUTE !!! Two thumbs up !)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Super good, wet and tight, never tried like this before, wet & tight style - you got to try to believe !!! And for a good 15mins continue non-stop and then balls licking and sucking really good, SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK !!!!)
Painting: Should be Yes (but I dun like). She was enjoying when I lick her body and breasts, she loves it and you can see from her expression.
FJ: 8/10 (Any positions you want, even she say my big/long, she still accomodate and I keep saying if pain has to say okay then we change positions okay. This department she score very well.)
Frenching: YEs (but I dun like)
Attitude: 9.5/10

We foreplayed for easily 30mins, then FJ for another 20mins, but I still didn't want to come cos' I want to continue enjoy her slowly. So, I say we shower again rest and do again later can (she didn't even ask "so you pay extra ?) << talk about good attitue.
After 10-15mins, we continue again, the usual BBBJ mind-blowing until both my heads only think of her mouth suction really really good - ask for her for the hard suction.

Price: 150 /1/2 hrs (Room and 2 CD self) I give tips and she was surprise, asked if I've give wrongly. People like this, I was even prepared to give $200. It was a solid 2 hours of hot foreplay and sex even though come once only, it's well paid. She say she expect $70 and maybe some small tips only, and surprise I paid $150. Well, if attitute is right and there's vibes, I pay more like our bros here.

[For that BAD BAD attitute 22SYT MiMi even, FREE for whole night I also don't want even though good figure and young, her attitute SUPER SUPER wrong, bros cannot cum and not happy after the session too ! It's not her time management, it's just her Attitute of confirming and shooting aeroplane again and again, twice in 12 hours, TS please remove MiMi so as not to spoilt your GOOD TIP-TOP REPUTATION !!!! ]
Old 10-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
This is one MILF you would not want to miss. Tried yesterday and man, it is unforgetable.

Fall in brothers, the best I had and I am sure to RTF many times. The bets part is she carries a good conversation with me unlike many ecen those younger but very "tao". She makes me feel really comfortable.

cheers
Bro, I must agree with this statement. Good attitute, super good and carry good conversation, can shiok with her full day and still can talk and foreplay and sex, still not tired.
Best attitute ever !!!! Go for it bros. But dun jam her up hor, else me and bbbjkim has to queue long long.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Zen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you managed to book her to release.... forget it la, maybe your big/long thing after you do with qiqi she tell mimi then she scared? hahaha....
Old 10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
skyleewk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro interested can i have her number?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Check your PM...
Old 10-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MiILF Lovers!!!! Slim Tai Tai look 小爱 @ 70/1/1 with PIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Bro, I must agree with this statement. Good attitute, super good and carry good conversation, can shiok with her full day and still can talk and foreplay and sex, still not tired.
Best attitute ever !!!! Go for it bros. But dun jam her up hor, else me and bbbjkim has to queue long long.
Agree bro, I cannot tahan and RTF already - she met me and says (in chinese) "wah, so fast you come back again, I thought I wont see you for at least 2 weeks"

I spend an hour but pulled out a hundred for her and she "read this" - actually give me $30 change. This is a first in my entire GL experience.

I told her its for the great experience but more importantly, for her friendliness and attitude. Will give more detail next round.

cheers
Old 10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
maturekisser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: MiILF Lovers!!!! Slim Tai Tai look 小爱 @ 70/1/1 with PIC

With appreciation for bro Zen that I got Xiao Ai's ctc:-

I too like a bro mentioned had to look for the place she texted. Well..like they say good things are hard to find. Upon reaching, and when I have seen her, all my frustrations and angsts are Dissolved!!

My! She sure got the panache and classy looks. The way she dresses put some CDB working women to shame

For one word - CLASSY dressing with a CAPITAL C!

I was in lust with her type of look, gentle almost fragile but witty at conversation. It says that you are not bonking a doll but a lively, zesty woman

Looks: 8/10 I give her high marks as she has the 'noble' type of body posture.
Body: 7/10 (Slim, with a nice separation of boobs, I like and licked her long slender classy legs! Mmmm!)
Catbath: 7/10 (Nice turn of tongue and lips combined, I like!!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction with steady strokes, and certainly the slutty
eye ctc she maintained with me.
Painting: Oh...boy! JUST LUVVVV her abalone smell - feminine flavor
FJ: 8/10 (We fucked in full mirror glory standing up!!!)
Frenching: NIce sweet smelling saliva, like my g/f
Attitude: 8/10 (Like the way she put mobile on silent mode during the entire duration.

I like her perky, pearly-shaped ass cheeks so much that I propose a standing doggie with her knelling on bed. Continue about 20 mins of doggie when she screamed out several times in blantant lust.

Price: 70 /1/1(w/o Room and CD)

RTF: Definitely, always rtf for bro Zen's recommendation, Thanks Zen!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maturekisser View Post
With appreciation for bro Zen that I got Xiao Ai's ctc:-

I too like a bro mentioned had to look for the place she texted. Well..like they say good things are hard to find. Upon reaching, and when I have seen her, all my frustrations and angsts are Dissolved!!

My! She sure got the panache and classy looks. The way she dresses put some CDB working women to shame

For one word - CLASSY dressing with a CAPITAL C!

I was in lust with her type of look, gentle almost fragile but witty at conversation. It says that you are not bonking a doll but a lively, zesty woman

Looks: 8/10 I give her high marks as she has the 'noble' type of body posture.
Body: 7/10 (Slim, with a nice separation of boobs, I like and licked her long slender classy legs! Mmmm!)
Catbath: 7/10 (Nice turn of tongue and lips combined, I like!!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction with steady strokes, and certainly the slutty
eye ctc she maintained with me.
Painting: Oh...boy! JUST LUVVVV her abalone smell - feminine flavor
FJ: 8/10 (We fucked in full mirror glory standing up!!!)
Frenching: NIce sweet smelling saliva, like my g/f
Attitude: 8/10 (Like the way she put mobile on silent mode during the entire duration.

I like her perky, pearly-shaped ass cheeks so much that I propose a standing doggie with her knelling on bed. Continue about 20 mins of doggie when she screamed out several times in blantant lust.

Price: 70 /1/1(w/o Room and CD)

RTF: Definitely, always rtf for bro Zen's recommendation, Thanks Zen!
Thanks for the FR... I will try to make more recommendations... Up u when I recover...
Old 10-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
Agree bro, I cannot tahan and RTF already - she met me and says (in chinese) "wah, so fast you come back again, I thought I wont see you for at least 2 weeks"

I spend an hour but pulled out a hundred for her and she "read this" - actually give me $30 change. This is a first in my entire GL experience.

I told her its for the great experience but more importantly, for her friendliness and attitude. Will give more detail next round.

cheers
This is the best Attitute girl I met too. She got shock I give her $150, but it's 2 hours I thought even though 1 time.
Now she return you $30 when you give her $100.

Bros who tried her, please do give her tips if you like her attitute okay, she's like a good friend already.

Wow, you RTF already BBBJKIM, but I two hours mah, so no need RTF so fast, I will rest few days then RTF early next week for another 2 hours, or maybe Orhcard - supper - Overnight !
Old 11-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rnnp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Bros, Can PM her contact ?
thank
Old 11-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

HI, Can PM her phone number ?

Thank You
Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

HI, Can PM her number ?

Thank You
Old 11-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Samster

Check ur pm..........
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, can i hv her ctc pls, tks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread