The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-04-2023, 02:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Twinkle lost her mojo? I did patronise her a while ago when she first moved, more chatty and friendlier now, teasing skills is still top top notch. But business definitely went down as the new shop is rather ulu with less leg traffic. I haven't visited her in 2 months as been travelling too.

To be honest, I thought she being the star (pun) of J* would move most of the regulars over there. Seems like J* is doing better than Twinkle herself over there.

Like the saying, no player is bigger than the club.... even for star-players.

Gotta pay her a visit soon.
No leh, just like CR7 moved to Al Nassr FC. Now more and more people know about this club. An additional of 35 channels started to stream their games.

As for me, Twinkle new shop is so near to my place, walk there also can. Sometime when I take my breakfast at that hawker center there bumped into her a few times.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-04-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No leh, just like CR7 moved to Al Nassr FC. Now more and more people know about this club. An additional of 35 channels started to stream their games.

As for me, Twinkle new shop is so near to my place, walk there also can. Sometime when I take my breakfast at that hawker center there bumped into her a few times.
Bros

So is it a carrot shop or not? It seems there are conflicting reports. It’s so close to my work so want to try but I definitely don’t patron carrot shop. Is it that you must pay $89 for sensual to happen or regular $50-60 also can? How much did you pay?

Can some kind bro please send me her wechat (or whatsapp) contact? I never tried her but read a lot about her.

Last edited by SGBJ2016; 18-04-2023 at 03:41 PM. Reason: .
Old 18-04-2023, 04:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bros

So is it a carrot shop or not? It seems there are conflicting reports. It’s so close to my work so want to try but I definitely don’t patron carrot shop. Is it that you must pay $89 for sensual to happen or regular $50-60 also can? How much did you pay?

Can some kind bro please send me her wechat (or whatsapp) contact? I never tried her but read a lot about her.
All the while Twinkle had been working in a "Carrot Shop" at Yishun, just that now she moved to GM only mah. And that "Carrot Shop" at Yishun got a lot of customers, many took 90 min session you know? 你怕黑吗? 怕黑?那你不是白白的活着吗?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-04-2023, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Right.... I'm glad to hear that the legend still lives on, in the other side of town.

Is it somewhat kinky to bump into her outside of the spa?
Old 19-04-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:

Well said bro... That's why I don't know what some bros want? Or asking for...which is why I don't reply to every pm. What's the hooha about twinkle now in a carrotshop when All along J* is a carrotshop also. Lol... Some bros are just contradicting. No offence but if want cheap thrills why not just cross the causeway??

Willing seller willing buyer. I would rather think that MLs who ask for 50+50+50+ dunno what else they want to add are the real ones that we should keep ourselves away from.

In my simple logic, you can choose to pay 50/60 for entrance if you want a really authentic massage. If you are expecting some hanky panky, then play according to what you can afford.

In all fairness, twinkle never had once asked for more than 1 blue. Whether she let you touch her or not, that's up to her and if she doesn't allow, at least she made it clear and we should respect her. Not only her but most of the MLs who are ok and not trying to chop us with all the ++++.

Hopefully no one will zap me... But it doesn't matter also. Cheers and happy chionging.
Old 19-04-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bros

Bro, don't quite get what you mean. previously twinkle was at Jx,which is also a "carrotshop" in your own words. The menus are there for you to choose..no?

You pay what you get. Just saying, don't go to a restaurant, pay for a plate of prawns but expect being served lobster right?

Lol ... Chiong where it makes you feel that your money is well spent and within control lo. If worse case you AI PEE AI QI AI DUA LIAP NEE....just go to JB... There are so many choices there that fits your budget I think... Spas with proper sauna and hot tubs with full course only less than 100sgd.

Sometimes we pay more for entrance to get the serving of extras, it's actually paying for convenience.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Right.... I'm glad to hear that the legend still lives on, in the other side of town.

Is it somewhat kinky to bump into her outside of the spa?
I feel ok leh. Sometime she will sit down and chat with me while waiting her food to be tarbaoed. She love the curry chicken there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-04-2023, 12:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Well said bro... That's why I don't know what some bros want? Or asking for...which is why I don't reply to every pm. What's the hooha about twinkle now in a carrotshop when All along J* is a carrotshop also. Lol... Some bros are just contradicting. No offence but if want cheap thrills why not just cross the causeway??

Willing seller willing buyer. I would rather think that MLs who ask for 50+50+50+ dunno what else they want to add are the real ones that we should keep ourselves away from.

In my simple logic, you can choose to pay 50/60 for entrance if you want a really authentic massage. If you are expecting some hanky panky, then play according to what you can afford.

In all fairness, twinkle never had once asked for more than 1 blue. Whether she let you touch her or not, that's up to her and if she doesn't allow, at least she made it clear and we should respect her. Not only her but most of the MLs who are ok and not trying to chop us with all the ++++.

Hopefully no one will zap me... But it doesn't matter also. Cheers and happy chionging.
To me, Twinkle is unique. That's include her beauty, her teasing skill and her character. Patronized her for so many years, already treated her as a friend rather than a ml.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Wa! Got chance to FWB! My dream to bed Twinkle.

Quote:
To me, Twinkle is unique. That's include her beauty, her teasing skill and her character. Patronized her for so many years, already treated her as a friend rather than a ml.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:

Nice leh. Like tt can go massage any time....
Imo, some ml also look at cases... if new or only met few times, most ml will refrain from show hand. But when get to know or visited few times and ml is comfortable, even last time hand cannot go on top of tshirt can now go under the shirt...

i never try twinkle b4, so cannot comment much about her, but if chance comes by, will try the legend everyone is saying...
Old 19-04-2023, 11:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Wa! Got chance to FWB! My dream to bed Twinkle.
Sorry bro. She is mine.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-04-2023, 11:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Nice leh. Like tt can go massage any time....
Imo, some ml also look at cases... if new or only met few times, most ml will refrain from show hand. But when get to know or visited few times and ml is comfortable, even last time hand cannot go on top of tshirt can now go under the shirt...

i never try twinkle b4, so cannot comment much about her, but if chance comes by, will try the legend everyone is saying...
As a regular all the way travel so far to support her, surely get better service from her mah. Now her smile is more cheerful.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-04-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
As a regular all the way travel so far to support her, surely get better service from her mah. Now her smile is more cheerful.
Hahahahaha.... Not everyone get what we get i think. That's the problem. Sometimes ML also human. They also got different views and tolerance for different customers.

But anyway.. I think we off track too far... Hahaha.. later thread starter say we hijack yishun thread.. shhhhh....

But I do agree... Treat them as friend they will also tend to treat u like one too. But warning is Friend is the limit. Don't ever fall into the KC trap. It never ever work. Just keep things transactional, best for everyone.
Old 20-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I feel ok leh. Sometime she will sit down and chat with me while waiting her food to be tarbaoed. She love the curry chicken there.
yeah twinkle is nice in that way, very humane.
Old 20-04-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
But anyway.. I think we off track too far... Hahaha.. later thread starter say we hijack yishun thread.. shhhhh....
Agree lets keep twinkle off this thread since she has left the northshore for now.

Say, there's no thread dedicated to her or her new place?

Over and out for Twinkle, for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1