The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
RVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Wah sianz... long time never visit this place liao, so thought tomorrow can go since it's a long weekend... looks like i have to make other plans liao...

Anybody else want to go in JB and have a rub?
Old 30-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFYKY View Post
Wah sianz... long time never visit this place liao, so thought tomorrow can go since it's a long weekend... looks like i have to make other plans liao...

Anybody else want to go in JB and have a rub?
Terrible jams at the causeway always happen during the long weekends.
Old 30-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
69fuckman is Cool - loads of Potential

Today, just went there business bad to worse . Look like working girls only have 3-4 customers. The Captain are more than customers...
Old 01-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fuckman View Post
Today, just went there business bad to worse . Look like working girls only have 3-4 customers. The Captain are more than customers...
like I said earlier, maybe just pay the token sum for makan and watch movie. When the captain approach you to do booking for gal, act like you really horny and ask him which gal is available. If you know that he is not sincere and the gals are limited, just fuck him upside down and don't book the gal lah. Just continue to use the other facilities for relaxation if the price is worth it and you have a lot of time to kill. Like that captain got no money to earn but LL kena fucked.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
like I said earlier, maybe just pay the token sum for makan and watch movie. When the captain approach you to do booking for gal, act like you really horny and ask him which gal is available. If you know that he is not sincere and the gals are limited, just fuck him upside down and don't book the gal lah. Just continue to use the other facilities for relaxation if the price is worth it and you have a lot of time to kill. Like that captain got no money to earn but LL kena fucked.
erm... rm60 just for makan n use of facilities too ex liao lah
not worth it...

should just boycott n let the place die out for lack of business.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 12
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Go VIP888 spa at taman sentosa. Only 38RM
Old 03-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Time to chiong vip888 spa. The previous magic spa.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mitosblog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
Time to chiong vip888 spa. The previous magic spa.
How much for the FJ rate, one shot?
Old 04-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

The service is for a solid one hour unlike a rushed 45 mins at GBW. Girls can be viewed. All in early 20s. Nuru waterbed style svc.

Damage is either 238 or 248RM. (Can't remember, sorry). Around same price as GBW package. Hence, I can't find any reason why I should still go GBW.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The service is for a solid one hour unlike a rushed 45 mins at GBW. Girls can be viewed. All in early 20s. Nuru waterbed style svc.

Damage is either 238 or 248RM. (Can't remember, sorry). Around same price as GBW package. Hence, I can't find any reason why I should still go GBW.
How is the food and facilities over at VIP888?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Food is on par with GBW. Nothing special to be honest.

Facilities are pretty well furnished, clean and quite stylish. Better than GBW. GBW's facilities are the worst in JB.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

208 for standard package 45mins, on normal bed, u can either cim or do fj.
248 for water bed package 60mins, same thing u can cim or fj
price includes usage of facilities and food

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 05-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
208 for standard package 45mins, on normal bed, u can either cim or do fj.
248 for water bed package 60mins, same thing u can cim or fj
price includes usage of facilities and food
Hi, can I check about the girls, are they prc/viet/thai or local like GBW?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

All viet. Early 20s. Most speak chinese
Old 07-05-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
All viet. Early 20s. Most speak chinese
Wah, looks like VIP Spa has hijacked this thread. GBW must be real shitty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1