The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Don't know if I mess up the names of the captain, I think there is one captain that gone missing, don't know if the name isit ah Sam or I cock up

Lol, I miss the WL too, miss my no 77 and 57, long time didn't go there...looking forward to go there again.
Prob mix up bah. Captain all kopi shop uncle kuan, not easy to remember who is who. But as you maybe remember, there is one tall one, one skinny one, one with short hair and a slight beer belly and under 1.7m tall, one Malay captain. The one with beer belly (third one) is Sam.

MLs are your type ah bro. I personally never tried before cos I always go for syt. Maybe ill try next time
Old 16-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywarmer View Post
Prob mix up bah. Captain all kopi shop uncle kuan, not easy to remember who is who. But as you maybe remember, there is one tall one, one skinny one, one with short hair and a slight beer belly and under 1.7m tall, one Malay captain. The one with beer belly (third one) is Sam.

MLs are your type ah bro. I personally never tried before cos I always go for syt. Maybe ill try next time
Bro, I am leaning more towards big boobs gals, thus my selection of 57 and 77. I guess diff ppl diff preferences, syt are good and yummy too.
Old 20-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows the whereabouts of no 77, can share? If unconvenient to state here, can pm me too
Old 20-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Anyone knows the whereabouts of no 77, can share? If unconvenient to state here, can pm me too
Have 77 meh? I only know there have the angpai 177 Sun.
But forget about booking 177 by yourself as she can only be booked by the captains. Even if you call and the cashier confirm your booking with 177, the captain can cancel your booking and take that slot for his customer. I have ever heard the captain scolding the cashier - "177 si wo men de. Ni men bu keyi ye ting ta de booking. Yao tung guo wo men."
Old 20-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Have 77 meh? I only know there have the angpai 177 Sun.
But forget about booking 177 by yourself as she can only be booked by the captains. Even if you call and the cashier confirm your booking with 177, the captain can cancel your booking and take that slot for his customer. I have ever heard the captain scolding the cashier - "177 si wo men de. Ni men bu keyi ye ting ta de booking. Yao tung guo wo men."
Have, big boobs no 77, last heard she not working in bw, so checking out with bros, where she is working now.

177 I try before, nice, but to me very commercial. I guess diff people diff stroke.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

has anyone tried 198? think she is tall very slim ah lian looking with long hair.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

2moro go bw, any perfect oil massage num ?
Old 25-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
69fuckman is Cool - loads of Potential

Look like Bluewave can tutup kedai one more is leaving soon. If boss dun recruit new WLs then bye.bye.
Old 25-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Visited BW ... This place really a goner soon. Facilities not well maintain. The worst part some of the favorites ladies not inside captains list ... Basically you need to know the one you likes ... Don't just blindly ask captains for recommendation ... My last visit of this place ended last week.
Old 25-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Visited BW ... This place really a goner soon. Facilities not well maintain. The worst part some of the favorites ladies not inside captains list ... Basically you need to know the one you likes ... Don't just blindly ask captains for recommendation ... My last visit of this place ended last week.
My last visit ended July 2013. Will not return unless they renovate everything like NY Spa and Zon Spa.
Old 25-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fuckman View Post
Look like Bluewave can tutup kedai one more is leaving soon. If boss dun recruit new WLs then bye.bye.
Who leaving bro? Anyway 55 still working there?
Old 26-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place confirmed cannot go anymore.

I had text 177 asking whether she is going to work today and she reply yes. So I took half day off and drove in after lunch. Reached @ 2.30pm and before I took the safe & locker I told captain I want booking 177. He reply 177 not yet come and telling me to go change use sauna first. 30 mins later I come out from sauna and asking captain 177 arrive already? He reply today she never come work. I don't believe him so I call 177 phone. No reply maybe she has customer so I leave message that I am in GBW and captain lying to me she not come to work. I tell her I am wait her at canteen.

@ 4.20pm 177 come into the canteen and meet me and told me she already start work at 12.30pm. I straight call the captain who tell me she no come work and scold him. I told him I want booking with 177. He then tell me 177 already fully book until 9pm. If I want he can arrange for 9.45pm slot. 177 who was standing beside me told him that I had call her in the morning before coming down to GBW and I am her regular. Captain led me outside the canteen to the side of the TV room and told me he can cancel the 5.15pm slot and give it to me for $50 ringgit tip. I damn piss off coz he lie to me in the 1st place and now he wants money. I told him I'm leaving the place and not ever coming back again. As 177 already gone to serve her next customer I message her I going off now. I paid up and left and those bastards got the cheek to charge me for $78 ringgit for using the sauna.

About 10 mins after I left the place 177 called me. She ask me to come back and pick her up @ 6pm as she already got no mood to work and wants to leave early. I okie her and drove to the nearby kopitiam to wait for time passing. At 6pm I drove back to GBW lobby and 177 was already waiting there. As both of us were feeling fed up we decide to go for happy hour at a pub in Pelangi

No more GBW for me now. It is permanently on my banned list
Old 26-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
69fuckman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, Bro true enough , those Captain are the culprit making the scene bad to worse. I hope the boss to wake up. Those Captain only see $$$$$ . all corrupted .
Old 26-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Aiyah..... oredi told you guys dun go dun go so many times and yet still have people go there..... kenna fuckup service and come here KPKB.

GBW is not the same anymore..... it is the most shitty spa in JB now.
Old 26-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Aiyah..... oredi told you guys dun go dun go so many times and yet still have people go there..... kenna fuckup service and come here KPKB.

GBW is not the same anymore..... it is the most shitty spa in JB now.
Remember Lion Spa? Now it is oredi closed down. Was there back in 2006, that time that place oredi quite run down and luckily the captain did not ask any tips for booking the gal and I was staying beside the spa called Lion Hotel for one night only.

Whole night could not sleep due to the noise from the karaoke few doors down. GBW is exactly the same situation like Lion spa 10 years ago. That was my first and last visit to both the spa and hotel. Eventually both closed down for good.

The management cannot expect the customers to return when their captain service sucks, facilities are old and run-down, etc. I am quite surprised there are bros that can still tolerate this spa just to try the ang pais. I am sure it won't be long they go for renovation or closed down for good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1