The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gearbox is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Just wondering where do you all park your bike ? Any safe and nearest place to park your bike ?
just park at the underground parking of Public Bank opposite City Square. RM1 with guard patrol some more ...
Old 06-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutramaster
I have walked past Ocean hotel a no of times but never try. Just wondering is it safe to bonk there, will there be any raid by the religious dept or anti-vice? Anyone got experience to share?
Have not heard of any raids/incidents there...believe that they are "protected" so should be quite safe..
Old 06-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutramaster
I have walked past Ocean hotel a no of times but never try. Just wondering is it safe to bonk there, will there be any raid by the religious dept or anti-vice? Anyone got experience to share?
Raid? Pls lah this place has been there for monkey years....... if always kena raid long long ago already close shop liao, summore downtown police station only few minutes walking distance.........
Old 06-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
Have not heard of any raids/incidents there...believe that they are "protected" so should be quite safe..
Ocean operates more or less like S'pore Desker Road except that it is housed in 6 storey building with 10 rooms per level, this place is 'legally' for conducting this trade. The gals are mainly Malysian ( Chinese & Indian), perhaps occassionally one or two Malay.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger lover
if u want the ct no pls PM ok
Tks Tiger Lover have sent PM
Old 11-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger lover
If u want the ct no pls PM me Ok.L2RM66 Or L5RM10 tq

yo bro me wan.......
did go ocean for some time already.. busy at work kind of miss that place.
pls pm me the contact so if late go over can booking outside....
thanks in advance
Old 11-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Protected" ?? What protection ? The place is run by the Mata Mata themselves !

bro snakehead
Old 11-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
"Protected" ?? What protection ? The place is run by the Mata Mata themselves !

bro snakehead
no wander nevah got shuddered even during big winds....
Old 12-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Gigandick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
A rare find in L2 66

Been Chionging here every week for 6 months now. Last weekend lucky enough to find JiaJia in L2 66( ALing room, but can hardly find her there nowadays).
Very young and she told me she's from KL and only will work there 2 weeks and will go back KL for a few months.

Kind of a girl next door type, great slim body, not too skinny and no body fat. Very enthusiastic, friendly and excellent service. I had many favourites in Oceans, now she is number 1 in my book.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no wander nevah got shuddered even during big winds....
Oh...they will still close shop during Ramadan....and oso whenever got bigshot cumming to town on official business...eg : Mahathir visit (dun noe Abdullah got same treatment onot) or Malaysian King function etc.....

bro snakehead
Old 13-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

avoid lvl 4 rm 70. I can't confirm the number, room is next to the toilet. She looks like I owe her money. bad fuck man....but she is 7/10. big tits and has a hot pussy but loose. (what u expect)
Old 15-04-2005, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sena is Cool - loads of Potential

i think this is one of the worst attitude gals, i had tired in other places
in her 30's, bathing is nthing special....BJ quite ok.. coming to FJ, oh my god... she will try to swing her hand and block u from touching her B, then no sound from... lazy also... maybe sometime cheap stuff are nt realli that good...unless u r lucky...

her room is also near the toilet.. so ppl try to aviod her.
RTF : no, rather go lion(roar) Hotel
Old 16-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Hi All

First time cheonging Malaysia. Was around at holiday plaza. Ask around and nobody seems to know where Ocean Hotel is. Even pp selling VCDs there also dun know.

Finally a cab driver took me there ($6RM). He say standard price.

Scan through the whole place. Wanted try L5RM10 but saw the OKT put a chair there to block the passage. Tinks its not open ??

Finally settled for a girl call Mickey L5 RM Dun know(walk straight turn right). She 31 yrs old.Got Tatoo in her waist ..

In terms of looks she is the better one there after scounting the whole place for 20minutes. Most CMI.
Service wise ok .. BBBJ without cap .. Dangerous ?
After that put on cap and release my load after 10 minutes.
Looks: 6/10
Service: 6.5/10 (Moaning included)
Cup A with pointed nipples

One thing to note is that saw a lot of Bangalesh there. Wonder it is safe to bonk in that place ?
Will try Lion spa next outing.
Old 18-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gearbox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333

Service wise ok .. BBBJ without cap .. Dangerous ?
This is risky man, especially bbbj at Ocean Hotel. One of the day I was there around 12.30pm Lv5 ..can`t remember which rm already. saw the card which the lady used to stamp to indicate how many customer they have served .. i'm already no 8 !!! the point is can u imagine how many other ppl she have given bbbj to before u ? ... maybe getting AIDS is very slim..but all the STD's ? pls dun take that kinda risk.
Old 18-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well is up to us to take the risk but we can request if we want and i believe the gal is 100% willing to cap you. this is similar to geylang, most of the thai gal sometime also never cap to bj or you can ask them to bj without cap.

anyway, chances are slim to get sickness if compare to the pussy licker.
Still is dangerous cos anything can be happened, sometime its depend on luck loh.

one of my friend also transmitted with STD as he did use rain coat and never let the gal to bj him and himself also never finger fuck the gal. so, once again, if we want to let our little brother expose to the public instead only private use for our wife or gal friend then possibility to get hurt is ........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1