The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 19-05-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
netmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Replied with Thanks

Hey bro,

can share lobang?
Old 19-05-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
French : 1/10, tried to DFK with her but she closed her mouth and looked the other way.
That's to say she avoided her eye contact wif u rite? ..

Luckily she din turn her head away from u, otherwise u lagi bang balls la, tio bo? ..
Old 20-05-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
That's to say she avoided her eye contact wif u rite? ..

Luckily she din turn her head away from u, otherwise u lagi bang balls la, tio bo? ..
I picked teen because previous visit, she gave me a very nice smile when she had just arrived, but I picked another. With a smile comes with eye contact.

Did you also try teen?
Old 20-05-2024, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Passby the 3rd floor of a shop that offers Brazilian waxing. What caught my eye was a young pretty looking girl with a slim body. Jet black hair, and a pretty oriental look, can't tell if she's PRC or viet. Anyone knows who that is? 😂
Old 20-05-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yuna is faked Japanese and use fake picture
Never see Yuna before. Thanks for sharing!
Old 20-05-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thursday has ARRIVED, and the long-awaited A**** (彻底剃光)is finally here.
Members, kindly express your interest here."

Please kindly PM the contact. Thanks
Old 20-05-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She looks close to pic bro?
I was there last week too, got Sisi but didn't see any other ML that caught my eye.
I think this was the girl who was at the receptionist when I went to look for Sisi last week. It was close to their closing time and she was in her pajamas. No bra, and damn pointy nipples
Old 20-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Was walking around BMC and spotted the old shop Vicky used to work there still lighted up after 10pm.

Took a detour to passby, and was jio in. I got assign to 柠檬.

Nicely shaped boobs and her massage is just good to fall asleep. Opt for full service. Shiok

*I am not a okt or getting any out of this. But sharing is caring.

Wechat: zhougongzi_z

online photo host
If anyone who doesn't have wechat, can whatsapp her at 97795789
Old 20-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zyon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
replied with thanks
Share please tia!
Old 20-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Passby the 3rd floor of a shop that offers Brazilian waxing. What caught my eye was a young pretty looking girl with a slim body. Jet black hair, and a pretty oriental look, can't tell if she's PRC or viet. Anyone knows who that is? 😂
If her arm have tattoo that is Wendy, if not it will be Yuna (Fake Japanese)
Old 20-05-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
If her arm have tattoo that is Wendy, if not it will be Yuna (Fake Japanese)
I wanna go try tonight lol. So pretty sia the girl. It's a very happy joint?
Old 20-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
Relcom888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRelcom888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRelcom888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRelcom888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Time for lunch! Looking forward to some delicious Indian cuisine

Hey bro! Can share contact?
Old 20-05-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I seldom go to BM.. but recently, one of my fav girl from Chinatown RTC and came back to this area.

Went to look for her 1st day at her job in this new place, and realised she became chattier! Probably because in the past was curtain joint but now they have a choice of curtain or rooms, where rooms made it a lot more condusive to have pivate chats.

Anyway, she is still power.. very pretty syt face.. esp turned on while banging her and looking at her meitu-liked face, curvy figure and best of all, same price as previous outlet - $60 for entrance (for room) and 2B for super happy experience. She is 小西... If you know her, you know...
Old 20-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vicvic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Actually I seldom go to BM.. but recently, one of my fav girl from Chinatown RTC and came back to this area.

Went to look for her 1st day at her job in this new place, and realised she became chattier! Probably because in the past was curtain joint but now they have a choice of curtain or rooms, where rooms made it a lot more condusive to have pivate chats.

Anyway, she is still power.. very pretty syt face.. esp turned on while banging her and looking at her meitu-liked face, curvy figure and best of all, same price as previous outlet - $60 for entrance (for room) and 2B for super happy experience. She is 小西... If you know her, you know...
Hey bro, this girl used to be at 333? didnt see any updates on her WeChat.
Old 20-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
If anyone who doesn't have wechat, can whatsapp her at 97795789
are her nipples big or small with big areolas? looking for ones with certain shape nipples
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1