The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

i tried at ecp inside tent. very stuffy and sweaty.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

EMAS camera can zoom all the way into your car and see your face clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Wifey decided to fetch me from airport just now.

When came out from the arrival gate immediately know her intention by how she was dressed.

She just wore a her running shorts and running vest.

At TPE just before IKEA, she just pulled over to the road shoulder and we started to French each other.

With the hazard light on in the middle of the day, she crept to the centre row and start undressing.

She was so horny but was not able to fuck her pussy as she still has her tampon on.

Proceeded with anal, with both of us stark naked in the car in the middle if the day along TPE with car whizzing by us.

2 weeks of load got off loaded into her.

What a welcome? After that, stopover at IKEA to have lunch.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
malaybonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently i fucked my girlfriend at the pasir ris park swap tower in our uniform. its a great experience as you can try different positions. doggy is the best. quite a mess because shes still virgin and blood stains at her pussy. should try there because its quite peaceful.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick99 View Post
did my ex-gf in front of a polyclinic corner in the west during nite time long time ago, our weekly outing there on friday nite. Really missed those days... Sometimes after finished her, removed her panty and kept in pocket then went for supper.
Hahaha, I always like to remove my gf's panty and keep in my pocket when we go out. Only return her when sending her home....

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtsyl View Post
Cool bro!! But nowadays cinema so small cannot do Liao, sigh the good old times!
Yeah, remember last time circles seat in Capitol, Toa Payoh Cinema etc. BJ, suck breasts finger pussy etc etc.

Watch until no more movies to watch. Always looking forward to new movies.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lestubbsie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its hard to fuck outdoors in public, weather uncooperative many times and it really becomes uncomfortable for both parties. Only things I've done is have the girl sneak in some bj's. Recently had a great session in my office (after hours when all colleagues left) in the pantry room (door closed) ,could take my time and do whatever. Need to exploit that more
Old 09-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestubbsie View Post
I think its hard to fuck outdoors in public, weather uncooperative many times and it really becomes uncomfortable for both parties. Only things I've done is have the girl sneak in some bj's. Recently had a great session in my office (after hours when all colleagues left) in the pantry room (door closed) ,could take my time and do whatever. Need to exploit that more
=====
u guys damn cheapskate - why f in the heat when only need to pay $10 niah to fuck in air con H81 room?
cheapo siat suay fuckers!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Have tried in several public places:

1. Kent Ridge park late in evening after doing project at NUS. my nus mate was sitting on the bench with his jeans and underwear drawn all the way to his ankles. I had my skirt pull up to my waist. he pulled my panties off and kept it in his shirt pocket. i sat astride him and we bonked away until he shot inside of me.

2. at the top staircase landing of a multi-storey carpark which we knew to be desserted at night not far from where i stay. was with one of my ex-colleage whose wife had just delivered. he fucked me doggie style and pulled our of me just before he came and shot his sperm in my mouth.

3. in a cab, i gave one of my clients a bj for about 3 mins then he decided to head to his flat instead of sending me home. that night, he fucked me crazy with his 8ins long dong. he had an interesting looking dick - very long and slender and it curves slightly downwards.

4. in an airplane, i gave the guy sitting next to me a hj - he covered himself with a blanket, unzipped his pants and released his dick for me to fondle until he shot his sperm into his handkerchief. i met him on the plane and took an instant liking to him - a young malay guy who was like me flying home to KL for the holidays.

5. in an office conference room where i was doing audit for an mnc. working through the night to meet deadlines and ended up having wild sex on the conference room table with a fellow auditor - my senior actually - who was showing me the ropes of the trade but differently with his large tool.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah !!
My workplace looking to appoint new audit firm for this financial year !!!
Old 09-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDFUL View Post
Wah !!
My workplace looking to appoint new audit firm for this financial year !!!
give me the stats of you and your boss and i may consider... one of the main criteria will be long tongues that can probe deep into my clit.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 23
itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Wifey decided to fetch me from airport just now.

When came out from the arrival gate immediately know her intention by how she was dressed.

She just wore a her running shorts and running vest.

At TPE just before IKEA, she just pulled over to the road shoulder and we started to French each other.

With the hazard light on in the middle of the day, she crept to the centre row and start undressing.

She was so horny but was not able to fuck her pussy as she still has her tampon on.

Proceeded with anal, with both of us stark naked in the car in the middle if the day along TPE with car whizzing by us.

2 weeks of load got off loaded into her.

What a welcome? After that, stopover at IKEA to have lunch.
biggest bullcrap
Old 09-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Have tried in several public places:

1. Kent Ridge park late in evening after doing project at NUS. my nus mate was sitting on the bench with his jeans and underwear drawn all the way to his ankles. I had my skirt pull up to my waist. he pulled my panties off and kept it in his shirt pocket. i sat astride him and we bonked away until he shot inside of me.

2. at the top staircase landing of a multi-storey carpark which we knew to be desserted at night not far from where i stay. was with one of my ex-colleage whose wife had just delivered. he fucked me doggie style and pulled our of me just before he came and shot his sperm in my mouth.

3. in a cab, i gave one of my clients a bj for about 3 mins then he decided to head to his flat instead of sending me home. that night, he fucked me crazy with his 8ins long dong. he had an interesting looking dick - very long and slender and it curves slightly downwards.

4. in an airplane, i gave the guy sitting next to me a hj - he covered himself with a blanket, unzipped his pants and released his dick for me to fondle until he shot his sperm into his handkerchief. i met him on the plane and took an instant liking to him - a young malay guy who was like me flying home to KL for the holidays.

5. in an office conference room where i was doing audit for an mnc. working through the night to meet deadlines and ended up having wild sex on the conference room table with a fellow auditor - my senior actually - who was showing me the ropes of the trade but differently with his large tool.
Another bull crap
Old 10-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaybonker View Post
recently i fucked my girlfriend at the pasir ris park swap tower in our uniform. its a great experience as you can try different positions. doggy is the best. quite a mess because shes still virgin and blood stains at her pussy. should try there because its quite peaceful.
Nice place for outdoor sex Just watch out for the mosquitoes if it gets dark.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
give me the stats of you and your boss and i may consider... one of the main criteria will be long tongues that can probe deep into my clit.
Sounds like a fair requirement !!!
PM ?
Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ultramanjs is Cool - loads of Potential

Like most bro & Sis mentioned, I also had try public sex but in cowgirl style with her long skirt covering when she sat on top of me, tried that only at night after 10+pm in the pavilion in Bedok reservoir park and Bukit Batok nature park.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1