The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 21-07-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
Nice la bro. But this is for ls2 only?
LS2 & LS1 same telegram same contact.... the ladies move around.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Other than 38 48. Any other girl to recommend? Looking for someone tall and natural boobs at least
Tall?
VN ladies very rare to find tall ones unlike PRCs..... unless you want ladyboy?
Got 1 post-ops VN ladyboy available @ 1.7m and "D" enhanced boobs.
Old 21-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Tall?
VN ladies are very rare to find tall ones, unlike PRCs..... unless you want ladyboy?
Bro in LS?

I missed one of the Ang Pai before covid... pretty, slim, and best of all soft-spoken. Visiting her weekly was like visiting my 小三。 Now couldn't find this vibes anymore from the current batch of girls, though they are hardworking but very mechanical.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Tall?
VN ladies very rare to find tall ones unlike PRCs..... unless you want ladyboy?
Not ladyboy la. Wth. Is there others you can recommend at least 38 level? At least 160 165.
Old 21-07-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Not ladyboy la. Wth. Is there others you can recommend at least 38 level? At least 160 165.

try 49. I never try before, But i intend to. Haha
Old 21-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tonywang00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
try 49. I never try before, But i intend to. Haha
49 is as tall as 48. Both enhanced boobs and they are sisters. So if 48 fully booked, go for 49 haha
Old 22-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

don't worry, no ladyboy in LS. but beware if you use nearby search function on wechat or michat, got quite a lot of ladyboy
Old 22-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
don't worry, no ladyboy in LS. but beware if you use nearby search function on wechat or michat, got quite a lot of ladyboy
Thanks for the assurances. l had been visiting them quite frequently lately and most time was assigned A cup ML, start to worried when I saw the post 😂
Old 22-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Thanks for the assurances. l had been visiting them quite frequently lately and most time was assigned A cup ML, start to worried when I saw the post 😂
This is just my personal experience and opinion cause I have been visiting them for years and I have not seen any ladyboy so far. Most girls are A/B especially the petite size ones,there're also quite a few with enhanced, so don't worry
Old 23-07-2023, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got 48 at LS2, got the last slot at 3.30am and she still give her best after the entire day, left a happy customer!

Looks: 8/10 my type, petite, no fats, fair skin, only little bit diff from pic due to meitu and hairstyle (also she tied her hair up), one of the few i will RTF
Massage: 8/10 not hard but i like!
Boobs: man-make and same comment like the rest of the bros will rate higher if natural
BJ: Slow and enjoying, like gf feeling, no teeth not deep throat.
HJ: Finish off fast after i cant tahan anymore.
Old 23-07-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Any reviews on the Thai spa next to LS1?
Old 24-07-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
simptown101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got FJ without asking for it?
Old 24-07-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
simptown101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone had FJ even tho they nvr ask for it? not scared of std ah?
Old 24-07-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
This is just my personal experience and opinion cause I have been visiting them for years and I have not seen any ladyboy so far. Most girls are A/B especially the petite size ones,there're also quite a few with enhanced, so don't worry
Actually nowadays quite difficult to spot post-ops ladyboy if your "gaydar" is not sensitive enough. Modern surgery is so advanced now.
I dunno about LS but I know in OneSix spa have 1 ladyboy. Because I ask the captain which lady can do anal and he recommend this thai lady..... if she never say I also would not know she was male previously.
Another joint in Sentosa area also have 1 post-ops ladyboy. But this one can see have some male features but OKT mati mati insist she is genuine lady..... but kenna picah lobang by the lady herself who admit she potong to becum LB.
Old 26-07-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Actually nowadays quite difficult to spot post-ops ladyboy if your "gaydar" is not sensitive enough. Modern surgery is so advanced now.
I dunno about LS but I know in OneSix spa have 1 ladyboy. Because I ask the captain which lady can do anal and he recommend this thai lady..... if she never say I also would not know she was male previously.
Another joint in Sentosa area also have 1 post-ops ladyboy. But this one can see have some male features but OKT mati mati insist she is genuine lady..... but kenna picah lobang by the lady herself who admit she potong to becum LB.
thanks for the heads up. will definitely up my `gaydar' signal for other joints I visit. So far LS should be quite safe, at least for the girls I visited. Hopefully wount encounter any awkward situation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1