The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fappable SAF Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Her recent meetup, saw her tweet, even include the timing schedule for the slots
I dont see 19th jan tweet, i think she deleted already?
Old 28-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I dont see 19th jan tweet, i think she deleted already?
https://twitter.com/aurixxity/status...09565171757056

This one, she posted on the 17th for the 19th January meetup
Old 28-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
https://twitter.com/aurixxity/status...09565171757056

This one, she posted on the 17th for the 19th January meetup
oh this one is her slot for service, I think "meet up" a bit misleading haha, meet up usually means go on casual meeting, drink kopi etc? hahha but hers is service
Old 28-01-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
oh this one is her slot for service, I think "meet up" a bit misleading haha, meet up usually means go on casual meeting, drink kopi etc? hahha but hers is service
Haha I know, I know XD
Old 29-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredLim0523 View Post
I always wonder if there are any juicy hot stories involving these girls in camp. Are these girls involved in any sex while on duty?

Cheers,
I heard la. Hearsay only. Navy got more of such stories. Imagine a group of male and female sailing for months on a cramped metal mass of several tons.

The heat, the frustration and the humidity.... used to know a female navy officer and my fun is always to ask her what she used to wear onboard the ship when she is not on shift la. like in her room.
Old 23-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blustyboobs View Post

nice ass
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-fitspo-of-the-week-ong-jia-hui-000028997.html

She is featured in the latest yahoo fitspro

Last edited by Camryaltis; 23-05-2023 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:

nice ass
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/c...s_at_a_firing/

reddit comment quite juicy sia
Old 04-09-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
too bad the comments never made it to tiktok/dbs page cuz it keeps getting removed..
Old 04-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9454 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice ass
saw her in real life two days ago, just a plain jane look..
Old 16-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
passawaynicely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anyone know @ericabthl on ig?
Old 16-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
passawaynicely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by passawaynicely View Post
anyone know @ericabthl on ig?

Old 16-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passawaynicely View Post

Wah she really dualiap.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
Navy hottie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
more inspection!
Sorry bro, are these two photos the same person?
Old 17-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post
Sorry bro, are these two photos the same person?
Not the same girl
Old 17-04-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
saw her in real life two days ago, just a plain jane look..

You got a point bro, she looks somewhat different in moving images
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1