The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 23 yr old PRC student Xin er((PICS)

Looks like almost B+
But she looks yummy good most important

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc123 View Post
Old 29-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurscheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

possible to share contact? thanks
Old 29-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
davidbmw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

how to ctc u la
Old 29-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A6339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, looks gud neh, mind to share her ctc no. After trying surely will post FR.Thks
Old 30-12-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mattc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CTC given all to several bros.
ENJOY bros!
lets end 2009 with a good BONG!
Old 30-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
MassageLuver is stuck in moderation for some time to come

so many postings n still no FR?
Old 30-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Bro can i have her contact?
Old 30-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BBlitterstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share contact, many thanks.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanx TS for Xin Er's ctc

After several attempts and patience of smses and chatting with her.. finally met her yesterday... i swear the efforts paid off.... 1st look when she enter the room.. her big pair of eyes and innocent look melted me....

She was very shy and hesitate when i ask her to sit beside me on bed.. i sweet talk with her slowly slowly and took really quite awhile before she warm up and we start to roam on each other.. she was very shy to let me view her while she strip herself.. i was asked to cover my eye... she hide under the pk.. after that i slowly attack her.. i pull down her bra alittle to suck her nice pinky nipple when her bra still on... she moan softly and begin to use her hand to play my didi... after several kissing on her body and breast roaming & sucking.. i ask if she is wet.. she knock her head and my hand begin to move down her panty to touch.. i guard her to suck my nips and slowly proceed below... she is very slow and nice licki & sucking my balls... very gentle... i was enjoying then one shiok moment she begin to lick my didi but no sucking... after she said her mouth got ulcer and perform bj on me... very nice sucking..slow.. smooth.. no furious suction... i asked if she feel excited and she said "Yes~"... i slowly proceed to play her pussy with panty till i feel the wetness... i move my hand in her panty and touch her pussy.. wow.. the opening is wet.. i begin my light fingering and she was shy and holding my hand.. i ask if she feeli nice & she admit... i promise to be gentle and move to lick her pussy... she was screaming and moaning.. i use my tongueful skill and her pussy turn watery well... i just carry on rubbing her pussy and cheeky laugh at her tt she is so wet...

i was damn lucky to be 1st one to bonk her after her no sex mths... i enter her slowly and when i push my didi all IN... her moan of enjoy really excited me.. i pull and push in and out slowly and FULLY to hear her moans... slowly i begin to pick up and bonk her... can see that i unlock her and brought her to heaven... i never change position and bonk her till i cum... she enjoy my hard cock in her even after i cum... we kiss alittle and i slowly pull out.. she was very nice to help me to clean up. After she was shy and go straight to wash up..

Below her states:

Look: 7.5+
Height: 1.65
Body: 8+ youngful add pts for her
Boob: 8 / 10... nice shape
Bj: 9 / 10 slow and gentle
fj: 10/10 .. cos i am the first!!!!

Is worth the $100 as we really spent 90 mins in the room.... if u regret.. i buy u coffee

RTF: considering as i got another SYT Coco that i havnt "feed" her for very long...
Old 03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

lkl74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i hv her contact pls? thx.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurscheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can pm me the contact? I need FRs to up my points and be part of the Circle of Trust! thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
acejoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can u pm me her contact number thanks

Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
H0T3L81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can share contact?
Old 17-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: 23 yr old PRC student Xin er((PICS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Thanx TS for Xin Er's ctc

After several attempts and patience of smses and chatting with her.. finally met her yesterday... i swear the efforts paid off.... 1st look when she enter the room.. her big pair of eyes and innocent look melted me....

She was very shy and hesitate when i ask her to sit beside me on bed.. i sweet talk with her slowly slowly and took really quite awhile before she warm up and we start to roam on each other.. she was very shy to let me view her while she strip herself.. i was asked to cover my eye... she hide under the pk.. after that i slowly attack her.. i pull down her bra alittle to suck her nice pinky nipple when her bra still on... she moan softly and begin to use her hand to play my didi... after several kissing on her body and breast roaming & sucking.. i ask if she is wet.. she knock her head and my hand begin to move down her panty to touch.. i guard her to suck my nips and slowly proceed below... she is very slow and nice licki & sucking my balls... very gentle... i was enjoying then one shiok moment she begin to lick my didi but no sucking... after she said her mouth got ulcer and perform bj on me... very nice sucking..slow.. smooth.. no furious suction... i asked if she feel excited and she said "Yes~"... i slowly proceed to play her pussy with panty till i feel the wetness... i move my hand in her panty and touch her pussy.. wow.. the opening is wet.. i begin my light fingering and she was shy and holding my hand.. i ask if she feeli nice & she admit... i promise to be gentle and move to lick her pussy... she was screaming and moaning.. i use my tongueful skill and her pussy turn watery well... i just carry on rubbing her pussy and cheeky laugh at her tt she is so wet...

i was damn lucky to be 1st one to bonk her after her no sex mths... i enter her slowly and when i push my didi all IN... her moan of enjoy really excited me.. i pull and push in and out slowly and FULLY to hear her moans... slowly i begin to pick up and bonk her... can see that i unlock her and brought her to heaven... i never change position and bonk her till i cum... she enjoy my hard cock in her even after i cum... we kiss alittle and i slowly pull out.. she was very nice to help me to clean up. After she was shy and go straight to wash up..

Below her states:

Look: 7.5+
Height: 1.65
Body: 8+ youngful add pts for her
Boob: 8 / 10... nice shape
Bj: 9 / 10 slow and gentle
fj: 10/10 .. cos i am the first!!!!

Is worth the $100 as we really spent 90 mins in the room.... if u regret.. i buy u coffee

RTF: considering as i got another SYT Coco that i havnt "feed" her for very long...
=> Yo BRO RL....finally i read yr juicey FR on tis SYT !!!...U so damn lucky to have a SeXXion with her !!!...Have been trying so hard to contact her...she told me she's very busy with her schoolwork !!!...That's really good for her !!!....
Old 19-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

predators deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contacts? thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1