The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
2009Donald is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
wah rao...power lei. Camping here for more up-dates!
Thanks for your liking

Here to continue.......

With that I began thrusting. In and out. slowly at first. Barely breaking the friction of her ass. Her mouth squealing obscenities that I ignored. Soon the lubricant took hold. The motion increased. The pleasure exploded in me. In her.

"Oh YES! OH FUCK ME CRAIG. FUCK MY ASS" she had changed her mind again, desperate to feel my cock fucking her ass now. "Fill my ass with your come and I'll be at your command forever...."

Her sudden clarity didn't surprise me, mostly because I could barely hear it over my own groans of lust as I fucked her ass. My cock growing in size as I neared the goal. Her 'cock' rubbing the underside of my cock, pressing me tighter against the walls of her forbidden love tunnel.

"AAAuuuughghhh.... I'm coming.... Aauuguhghghg"

"OOOooooh! Yes, oh yeeeeeesssss.... Auugughggh.... me. .. too..."

Later, we lay naked, but somewhat cleaner, on the soft seats thrilling in the exquisite afterglow. She continued to rub my body with one of the soft wet towels we had used to clean up the mess.

"I still want you to come in my mouth tonight Craig," she reminded me.

"And I want to hear about your plane trip, especially if it was exciting."

"Well," she began as she released the towel and took hold of my slowly regenerating cock, "it was very exciting. It got going when..."

The End?

First story

Original fantasy... I hope....
Old 10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Hot Neighbor

Here her pic:

Again no a real name and here to go.........
Oh, please do not - my points if you don't like, ok! thanks.

“Hi, Mike, how are you today?” It was my neighbor from down the hall, Jessica. “Fine, how are you? Pete home for a change?” Jessica's husband Pete traveled quite a bit because of his work. “Yep, he's here this weekend, so I don't have to worry about any temptations.” She giggled. That was a standing joke between the two of us. Jessie was the type who got along better with men than with other women, and was a bit of a flirt. That had gotten her into trouble a couple of times when Pete had found text messages from guys on her phone. When something like that happened, she'd come to me, and I'd talk her through it.

Last edited by 2009Donald; 10-11-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: add pic
Old 10-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

I'd noticed Jessica right away when they had moved in a couple of years before. She was about 1.67m, not all that much shorter than me, with long brunette hair with a few blond streaks. She had a lovely face, perfectly shaped with just a hint of freckles, and a body that I'd kill for – breasts that were big, but with no sag, and curves in all other right places. She also had a sparkle in her eye that said she'd be incredible fun in the right situation. Not that I'd ever have a chance to find out about that...not only was she married (and her husband Pete was a lot bigger than me), but I'm also old enough to be her father. We'd been casual friends since they had moved in, but I never thought it would go any farther.

The first time I'd had a long conversation with her had been about six months ago. I'd run into into the hallway then, and she looked like she'd been crying. I said, “Hey, girl, are you all right?” She surprised me by blurting out, “Pete can be such an ass sometimes!” “What happened?” “He found some text messages on my phone between me and Jeff, and he got all jealous. God! It's not like I had sex with him or anything; I didn't even kiss him. We just talked, and went to a movie together.”
Old 11-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Imageshack - cp07

“Well,” I said, “you've got to look at it from Pete's angle. He's got a wife who's really hot, and he's probably worried about what you do when he's gone on those business trips. He really never struck me as being a guy with a lot of self-confidence, either, so I imagine he's insecure about holding on to you. Finding messages from another man can't help.”

Jessie gave me a strange look, half puzzled and half excited. “Do you really think I'm hot?” “Of course, you're beautiful and sexy.” She blushed, and spoke very softly, “I never really thought I was that attractive.”

“Well, you are, so quit worrying about it. Hey, do you want to come in and have a beer – you look like you could stand to relax a little bit. And you shouldn't have to worry about Pete getting jealous of an old man like me.” She grinned. “That sounds like a great idea!” We slipped into my apartment and spent the next hour and a half sitting next to each other on the couch drinking beer and talking. About her insecurities – her weight (she was just right, but wouldn't believe it) and her age. She'd be 30 on her next birthday, and was worried about getting old. I laughed about that, since my last birthday made 55 for me. Laughing turned out to be a mistake. “So you think I'm just being silly to worry about getting old?” I put my hand on her shoulder, and said gently, “Of course not. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But look at me – people have been telling me all my life that the next big birthday is the one that's really going to make me feel old, and it hasn't happened yet. You've probably got nothing to worry about.”

“But you're a man. That's different. Guys all want young chicks, not middle aged women.” I answered, “There are plenty of men who like women with a little experience.” I noticed that my hand was still on her shoulder, and I moved it as unobtrusively as I could, because I also noticed that sitting next to Jessie that long had made my dick start to get hard, and that was not a good thing. I thought I was saved from embarrassment when Jessie looked at her watch and yelped, “Uh oh, I gotta go!” She stood up to leave, and when I stood up, she gave me a big hug. “Shit,” I thought, “please don't feel what's in my pants!” If she did, she didn't say anything. With a sigh of relief I walked into the bathroom and pulled my stiff cock out of my pants. I closed my eyes and pictured Jessie naked and writhing under me as I jerked off until I shot a huge load of cum into the toilet.
Old 17-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
abbotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabbotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always enjoy coming back to your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1