The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zealord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
1 big round to ownself promote?

now days alot of this pattern.. say is discuss but is promote.. story got dragon got tiger... but if ml need to promote only 2 reason..

1. no customer because service cmi
2. looking for more robert to carrot

bro come here and 'discuss' ml also only 2 reason..

1. he is boss of the spa
2. ml give some extra benefit

now days SBF sibei danger... never open eyes big big to jalan will tio trap...
You don't know meh? Notice this obvious pattern,

OKT create clone,
Use clone to ask silly question
Use high rep points to answer his questions
Use multiple clones to support high rep points findings
Pretend not to share so more people will ask
This cycle repeats

I myself tried some, some ML service are OK, some ML are terrible.

Some clone you should watch out for,

PeePee
NehNeh
and those low power with high rep.

My advice, proceed with caution
Old 11-05-2024, 03:52 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised that twinkle wasnt mentioned here....she is good.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-05-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO bro, good theory but please lah, you can see my post history. i only recommended a few places, both are NOT at orchard. don't believe please see my posts, the samsters that has received my dm can verify, i only recommend those i honestly think is good, and they are;

1) Yuna along Circle Line, that one not Orchard
2) Kelly along Boon Keng, not Orchard
3) M**** and her sisters along Norris Road, not orchard

i must be doing a very bad job if i really want promote Stella cause there's no public post of her, and there's no mentioned for and HC or Spa at Orchard in all my posts.

the only reason why i state stella is because there's a standard there. easy to compare mah.

no one here asking for stella's HDLY also. you think too much liao.

Quote:
1 big round to ownself promote?

now days alot of this pattern.. say is discuss but is promote.. story got dragon got tiger... but if ml need to promote only 2 reason..

1. no customer because service cmi
2. looking for more robert to carrot

bro come here and 'discuss' ml also only 2 reason..

1. he is boss of the spa
2. ml give some extra benefit

now days SBF sibei danger... never open eyes big big to jalan will tio trap...
Old 11-05-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

kennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol bro, you can see my post history. i only recommended a few places, all of which are NOT at orchard. don't believe please see my posts, the samsters that has received my dm can verify, i only recommend those i honestly think is good, and they are;

i must be doing a very bad job if i really want promote Stella cause there's no public post of her, and there's no mentioned for and HC or Spa at Orchard in all my posts.

the only reason why i state stella is because there's a standard there. easy to compare mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Interesting point. Thanks for the heads-up. I thot want to promote a shop or ML need to have a (A) for Advertiser status right?
Old 11-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

thanks for share bro, rest assure i'm not one of those, just check my post history

i only recommended a few places, all NOT at orchard. don't believe please see my posts, the samsters that has received my dm can verify, i only recommend those i honestly think is good, and they are;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealord View Post
You don't know meh? Notice this obvious pattern,

OKT create clone,
Use clone to ask silly question
Use high rep points to answer his questions
Use multiple clones to support high rep points findings
Pretend not to share so more people will ask
This cycle repeats

I myself tried some, some ML service are OK, some ML are terrible.

Some clone you should watch out for,

PeePee
NehNeh
and those low power with high rep.

My advice, proceed with caution
Old 11-05-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Surprised that twinkle wasnt mentioned here....she is good.
hi bro, can share more info for twinkle? TIA
Old 12-05-2024, 03:13 AM
Samster

bro, pmed you, can share ctc please? TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
My best experience was sometime back at Peninsula Plaza. Damn shiok. I crouched on all 4s while the ML sensuously and continuously stroked my rod and played with my ding dongs from behind while we engaged in small talk. Sometimes can last over 20 mins doing this stance. Whenever I wanted to cum she will then hold back. Then rinse and repeat. Really super shiok.

She's a minah and I remember her name. Lemon
Old 12-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
thanks for share bro, rest assure i'm not one of those, just check my post history

i only recommended a few places, all NOT at orchard. don't believe please see my posts, the samsters that has received my dm can verify, i only recommend those i honestly think is good, and they are;

kelly and mandy are heavily promoted in other thread also along with stella. seems like this guy is one of the clones
Old 12-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Interesting point. Thanks for the heads-up. I thot want to promote a shop or ML need to have a (A) for Advertiser status right?
By right yes la... but by left they are 'sharing' gd service.. not promoting.. those (A) type need to pay money... the rest 'sharing' one no need to pay... thread kenna delete then open new one with new name and start again lor...

Quote:
LMAO bro, good theory but please lah, you can see my post history. i only recommended a few places, both are NOT at orchard. don't believe please see my posts, the samsters that has received my dm can verify, i only recommend those i honestly think is good, and they are;

its ok boss... no problem.. everyone here also can post what they think.. w but hor ur reply also same same like all the rest leh.. but that one also no problem..

SBF got 2 type cheongster....

1) Cheongster that know will know no need to explain
2) Cheongster that dunno will never know explain until die also dunno
Old 12-05-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
kelly and mandy are heavily promoted in other thread also along with stella. seems like this guy is one of the clones
LOL! have you seen Mandy? she really looks like the average MLs you seen? there's a reason why she's heavily shared among bros.

i'm interested in your theory lei, if i'm a clone, someone's paying me to help intro their ML to other people? but i'm doing it across other different MPs and for different MLs.

and you mentioned Stella and Mandy, about about Yuna and Mimi? lol, as opposed to truly sharing good MLs, you really think that the clone thing is a more logical and feasible explanation ah?
Old 12-05-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

lol, no wonder my previous thread about Ozio kanna deleted. i never knew why. anyway, thanks for the explanation. i'm still looking for good HDLY, you got any good intro?

really haven't tried a very good one. also haven't tried brown sugar.. wonder if you've been to Peninsula Plaza area. I've been going to places based on bros recommendation only.

ahhh, i get what you mean from your 2) now, i saw @Rockrock90 going around calling people OKT, lmao!

Quote:
By right yes la... but by left they are 'sharing' gd service.. not promoting.. those (A) type need to pay money... the rest 'sharing' one no need to pay... thread kenna delete then open new one with new name and start again lor...

its ok boss... no problem.. everyone here also can post what they think.. w but hor ur reply also same same like all the rest leh.. but that one also no problem..

Old 12-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Solid la bro,

Your comments are so the very true ..
Old 12-05-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hunterlol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody here able to recommend any chio SYT that does solid hdly?
Old 12-05-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
lol, no wonder my previous thread about Ozio kanna deleted. i never knew why. anyway, thanks for the explanation. i'm still looking for good HDLY, you got any good intro?

really haven't tried a very good one. also haven't tried brown sugar.. wonder if you've been to Peninsula Plaza area. I've been going to places based on bros recommendation only.

ahhh, i get what you mean from your 2) now, i saw @Rockrock90 going around calling people OKT, lmao!
Is it ozio near reservoir? My fav ml li**(viet) moved to different shop and he***(prc) already rtc so i stopped going there until last week i saw he*** pic, but a bit busy so still haven’t try her yet. She gave good hdly last time i visited her last year, dunno nowadays but she’s not a looker and Shop also doesnt push for 88$, but min still 68$. Bro care to pm me the svc and price now.
Old 12-05-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always recommend SLG's Y-Ying. After trying it,
you will know what HDLY is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1