The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rates in JB to not ruin the market

I once incall a ML to my hotel room. She asked for 50rm HJ and i manage to nego to 20rm😂 but this is pre-covid time. And the hj lasted for 15mins with slow sensual movement. My full blown rod is at her mercy. Very nice feeling.
Old 17-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
My last massage was 60rm. Usually HJ 50rm.
But surprisingly she gave me BBBJ I topup some more tips for her.
Pm bro the place
Old 19-09-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rates in JB to not ruin the market

if possible, u all dont spoil market lol. the locals there will hate u all for it.
as it is like sg, i normally dont give in to extra if they want me to pay for roam. only 50, then if they young, i will try nego to 20 or 30 to roam, without top, which highly unlikely. is alr uphill task to roam at nego rate yet to ask them take off abit hard, indeed literally uphill lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1