The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -997 / Power: 0
trieste trieste trieste trieste trieste trieste trieste trieste
Re: Alicia Me

great story... will up you one day when i can.

Camping for more.
Old 15-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Pestman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, nice story..camping here
Old 15-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

We want more
Old 15-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more pls.. keep the story coming..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 15-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia And Me

I'm back from my seminar! The story continues...

Alicia was in her JC's (also my JC a long time ago) Arts faculty and Drama Club. The seniors were putting up a final performance, sort of a last hurrah before they stepped down and concentrated on the A-levels. The event was held on a warm Saturday night in early August last year, and she invited me to go.

She had to reach school in the early afternoon for final rehearsal, so of course I didn't go with her lah. But at about 4pm that day, she texted me: "Can you do me a big favour? I forgot to bring a nicer top to wear. I'm supposed to be emcee-ing for the night so need to wear a bit nicer. Can you go to my place and help me bring a top to school? I will ask my maid to pack it... thanks : )"

Since her place is only 10 minutes away, I said no problem. Left home slightly earlier than planned to make the short detour to her house, and got a paper bag from her maid (really awkward and weird, but nevermind). As I got into the car I took a peek into the bag: it was a sexy spaghetti-strap v-neck top with some sparkly bits. Not bad at all...

The performance was held in the JC itself, so I drove myself down to those very familiar premises. I was supposed to collect my ticket from the door, so I gave my name to a cute girl who said: "Oh, you're Alicia's friend! Here's your ticket..." and she winked not-so-silently to her friend who was also in charge of ticketing. Girls... :rollseyes:

The night's event consisted of several short performances by groups of seniors from the Drama Club. Alicia appeared on stage to loud applause, think she was really quite popular in school. (Why was I not surprised...) She was wearing the top which I passed to her earlier; she spotted me in the fifth row and winked at me.

Alicia's group was the second last to perform; her role was one of a lady doctor. Dressed smartly in a pantsuit and the ubiquitous doctor's robe, I must say she was the hottest young doctor I had ever seen. While she's easygoing and generally a very warm person, on stage she was totally someone else. Her character was cold, calculating and devastatingly sexy. I could feel myself being turned on subconsciously.

The performances ended at around 11pm. As she went backstage and I didn't know what to do or where to go next, she SMSed me: "Thanks for coming. Want to go for a coffee somewhere? Then you can take me home later :P " So I waited for her at the porch and waited for her to get changed. A while later she emerged and gave some goodbye hugs to her friends before hopping into my car. I could feel many curious stares from them; they must be wondering who was this mysterious guy whisking Alicia off. Haha... they had no idea what was going to happen next.
Old 15-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

With the radio blasting out loud and me speeding down the expressway, we headed to Changi Airport as the coffee place there was open 24 hours. On the way there, she stretched herself on the car seat and yawned: "Man, I 'm so tired." I patted her on the head and replied: "Don't worry, I'm sure the coffee will do the trick!" And I quickly moved my hand from her head to her shoulder and put my fingers under the spaghetti strap. Nothing under there! Maybe she was not wearing...?

Anyway, we had our coffee as we always do and I gave her my novice's opinion on her performance. She talked about her experiences in the Drama Club, and I could tell that she was really passionate about drama. It wasn't just a CCA to her... again, I found her maturity very refreshing for a girl her age.

We finished our drinks and headed back to the car. I said: "Where to now?"

"Anywhere... you just drive. I like sitting in the car while you're driving."

By this time, I was really quite horny and itching for some action, so I quickly sped off and before long we ended up in one of the dead-end lanes near Pasir Ris Park. Alicia looked at me pointedly: "Hello... why did you bring me here?"

To which I replied: "I don't know leh... you ask me to drive them I just drive lor. Anyhow drive then just end up here."

Of course she didn't believe my lame story; didn't expect her to haha.

I turned the air-con up a little because it was already 1+am and really quite cold. Also turned the radio up...

"Alicia, there's a song I want you to hear. I find it really sexy... maybe you will too."

We let the song play on repeat over and over, over and over.... as our hands roamed over each other, and our tongues and mouths found their matches in one another.

She was wearing the same pair of pants as she was during her performance, but with a deft flick of my fingers I was able to unbutton and unzip them.

"Damn... you're good, I'll give you that. I shall allow you to explore then..." she pulled my hand to her groin area which was so hot already. I put my hand into her panties, which were as wet as I expected, if not more. Her young pussy lips were engorged and slippery; I let my fingers trail along her entrance for a while, feeling her juices soak my hand. She was breathing in stops and starts; I went in for my killer move (pay attention bros) - I kissed her neck gently at first, then gradually faster, but never with too much force.

(I find that the part of a girl's neck where her neck ends and her jawline begins is one of the most sensitive parts. Don't believe me can go and try it out!)

So anyway, back to the story. Alicia was reacting to me nuzzling her neck; she buried her fingers into my shoulders and kissed my neck as well. My other hand (the one not halfway down her panties) was caressing her back; she was wearing a bra unlike what I first suspected, but it was a strapless one. That came off in a hurry, and before long I had pushed her top up to above her beautiful breasts. My lips moved down from her neck to her nipples, which were getting really hard from the blast of the car air-con. I licked her hungrily, first her right breast then her left... I thought that she was going to go ballistic any second.

But as luck would have it... as I was just about to bury a finger or two into her cunt, she pulled my hand away.

"I'm... I've never done this before. I may feel comfortable with you, but I have my limits too... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." And I wasn't lying. I always believe that this kind of thing cannot be forced. It's like a clam sometimes; you have to gently and gradually ease it out of the shell, or it will just snap shut and never open up.

I asked: "But did you cum?" She looked at me with her bright eyes and smiled shyly. "Never... I don't come that easily."

Well, that sounded like a challenge to me.

End of Part Two. Thanks to the bros/sis who have upped me or commented. Again, all comments and feedback are most welcome as this is my first story. It's not my policy to ask explicitly for points, but everyone likes to feel appreciated right?
Old 15-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
I asked: "But did you cum?" She looked at me with her bright eyes and smiled shyly. "Never... I don't come that easily."
reminds me of the time a girl said to me "i don't squirt that easily" and thus the fun began

nice story bro whelan22. please carry on

Old 15-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Alicia Me

very interesting.
waiting here for more....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 15-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

good.... and got lots of tips to pick up here

kindly continue bro
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 15-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
caveman23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaveman23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow Bro Whelan, this is one fantastic story, can hardly wait for your next segment. Caveman like ha
Old 16-08-2007, 08:41 AM
crier

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good story bro, me also set up tent liao
Old 16-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

hi bros, thanks for the comments. will try to continue the story later today. by the way, this is a true story, am still in contact with Alicia.
Old 16-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
hi bros, thanks for the comments. will try to continue the story later today. by the way, this is a true story, am still in contact with Alicia.
Great bro, will ups u when power return ..
Old 17-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

This is one of the best stories I've read. Very nice description and detailing of Alicia. It's really making my imagination running wild. Maybe you can add some Alicia resemble photos to spice up the story and ease up my curiousity.
Old 17-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

thanks to (o)(o) Tuner for your generous praise. pictures... i see what i can do give me a while ah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1