The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fl jasime...

bro can pm me her contact? i wish to try.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minlow
i agree that her figure is really nice and her blow job is really out of this world. but r ya sure her looks 7? there's oredi a thread written on her and i give her a 3. she got quite a lot of pimple on her face too.
well, to each of it's own.......

nw nt much pimple leh..mayb got go do facial mah..or sum bro shoot sum facial cream(sperm) on her face n do facial..tats y face less pimple..hehehe..dun noe if she reali allow cum on face ...will try again next week..as i earlier said.will book appt date wif her again..hehehe..

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiGerSiao
Wah brother she damn buay scared siah... FL still got bf... the bf sure to bonk her... bet he doesnt know others have been there before too....

She really veri experienced hor... shld i try??? hmmm

wif my advice i tink better dun mention abt her bf..juz act blur n fuck --njoy n go...if nt later she nt very happy tat everyone noes she got bf n keep talking abt it.n suddenly change no. then we all bo kan tao liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vinspeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to pm me the contact. Reading yr FR made me must try her.Thanks...
Old 11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro
Do you have her contact I wish to try her

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric
she got 2 no.one for own use n one for fl use..fl no..98####44
got bf if im nt wrong..coz sumtime call,fl no. nt on...bt will reply once she on her fl no.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
camguy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how old is she?
Old 12-06-2005, 05:10 PM
WTZD

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro , pm you liao but u no answer
Old 12-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

This FL I already repeated twice liao, her service is good no rush type, can talk cock type, looks my didi need to make another trip to her delicious pussy liao

千算万算,人心难算
Old 12-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

She also the best pilot in Singapore... everytime shoot all the aeroplane to bros.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Oh yes.. she can definitely labelled as "Pilot". I remember i book her once before and had arranged to meet on a specific time. I book the suit at Joo Chiat Hotel 81 as there were no more standard room available at that time. knn..in the end she never turned up..called her and she said last min got something on...i mean should have inform me eariler as i only book the room 10 mins before the meeting time...

However, her service is definitely no rush type.. i enjoy bonking her alot..have gf feeling and willing to try all positions... hmmm..should i try her again?
Old 13-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 20
kabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant future

bro can pm mi her num. i am seriously in bonking her. dun worry after bonking her, i will put a fr. thanks bro..
Old 13-06-2005, 11:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barrett is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercheongster
Oh yes.. she can definitely labelled as "Pilot". I remember i book her once before and had arranged to meet on a specific time. I book the suit at Joo Chiat Hotel 81 as there were no more standard room available at that time. knn..in the end she never turned up..called her and she said last min got something on...i mean should have inform me eariler as i only book the room 10 mins before the meeting time...

However, her service is definitely no rush type.. i enjoy bonking her alot..have gf feeling and willing to try all positions... hmmm..should i try her again?

Bro, is she about 18 or 19, dark long haired girl? Live in Yishun area?
Old 13-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camguy81
how old is she?
She 23 years old...
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 13-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett
Bro, is she about 18 or 19, dark long haired girl? Live in Yishun area?
No leh.... 23yo, fair, nice boobs & butt!
Old 14-06-2005, 12:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barrett is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by juda
No leh.... 23yo, fair, nice boobs & butt!
cool! woo hoo! too bad i dun have the chance to try her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1