The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 26-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviroth View Post
today i just went grand blue wave with my friend.. its our first time going there..

i can only say geylang sucks.............
Can elaborate in more details?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going to Batam / Tg Balia from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
kick her away already! now concentrate on Viet SYT better than PRC MILF.
Where u found this SYT? Within the Zon or other places?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Last night zon got big raid
Quote:
Don't know how many girls caught on the spot? hope my next targeted girl was lucky enough to escape?
Was around Zon but went too late(12am) on 18th night then proceed to another disco few hundred meters away till 2am.... didn't see any police cars leh....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Was around Zon but went too late(12am) on 18th night then proceed to another disco few hundred meters away till 2am.... didn't see any police cars leh....
The Viet Gil told me they caught 5-6 Viet n 1 PRC? They are heart jumping every night over there to live with tips! Once caught needs few k to release them?
Old 27-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sugar Daddy

Quote:
The Viet Gil told me they caught 5-6 Viet n 1 PRC? They are heart jumping every night over there to live with tips! Once caught needs few k to release them?
Why don't you be their "Sugar Daddy" and post bail for them .... they will remember you forever and give you GF service the next time you book them
Old 27-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sugar Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Why don't you be their "Sugar Daddy" and post bail for them .... they will remember you forever and give you GF service the next time you book them
Sugar daddy? I rather spend the money to taste all sort of abalones? Then committed to one? Money spend wisely!
Old 28-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Uncle Goat to be Sugar Daddy to Viet gals ???

Quote:
Sugar daddy? I rather spend the money to taste all sort of abalones? Then committed to one? Money spend wisely!
Wise words from a wise man !
Old 29-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Re: Uncle Goat to be Sugar Daddy to Viet gals ???

Quote:
Wise words from a wise man !
not wise man ! it is a common sense ? all cheongsters should know this logic ?
Old 29-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Licking pussies .......

Quote:
Now your dark secret has come out ..... so you like licking pussies .... abalones from which countries taste the best - wet, juicy and tasty
Old 29-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Re: Licking pussies .......

Quote:
Now your dark secret has come out ..... so you like licking pussies .... abalones from which countries taste the best - wet, juicy and tasty
All pussies the same! Only one tunnel? Whether juicy or tasty Depend how they maintain it?
Old 29-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Licking pussies .......

Quote:
All pussies the same! Only one tunnel? Whether juicy or tasty Depend how they maintain it?
Good hobby .... keep on sucking & licking .... very healthy pastime ... can spend hours on it NON-STOP if wet and plenty of cunt juice to drink and gal really shiok with it .... best is to do 69 together !
Old 30-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

AirAsia's Jakarta-JB flight will boost tourism

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 30 May 2013 :-

AirAsia's Jakarta-JB flight will boost tourism

JOHOR BARU: AirAsia recently celebrated its inaugural flight from Jakarta to Johor Baru. There will be four flights a week on this route.

The Johor Baru-Jakarta route is a convenient link for Johor Baru residents to the metropolis which offers a unique diversity of cultures and traditions, while the people of Jakarta will also get to enjoy Johor Baru's many interesting tourism offerings, paving the way for mutual economic benefits for Malaysia and Indonesia through tourism and business opportunities.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 17-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Singaporean assaulted by staff after trying to order thosai

Report from The STAR dated 17 June 2013 :-

Singaporean assaulted by staff after trying to order thosai

JOHOR BARU: A craving for his regular thosai turned ugly for a 51-year-old Singaporean when he was assaulted by a waiter who had refused to take his order earlier.

Instead of fulfilling his appetite, N. Chandran ended up getting bruises on his face and neck following the brawl with the waiter outside the restaurant near Jalan Ungku Puan here.

Recalling Tuesday’s incident, Chandran, who works as a crane operator in the republic, said that he went to his favourite restaurant for lunch alone at about 12.10pm.

“When I reached the restaurant, I went straight into the kitchen and enquired with one of the helpers whether thosai was available for lunch.

“The helper said yes, suggesting that I make my order at the counter,” he said.

Chandran, a regular at the restaurant for the past four years, then approached a restaurant staff, who was manning the apom counter, and placed an order for thosai.

“However, I was told that there was no more thosai.

“I asked him to check with the kitchen before refusing to take my order.

“Instead, he (the apom maker) told me to leave the restaurant,” Chandran said, adding that the staff got angry when he questioned him, leading to him being pulled and punched in the face.

Chandran said although the restaurant was packed, no one came to his aid, not even the manager.

The manager, when asked yesterday about the incident, said thosai had been sold out by noon that day.

“However, he (Chandran) started creating a ruckus and began hurling vulgarities at my staff at the apom counter,” he claimed.

He said Chandran also toppled one of the apom woks, prompting the fight.

A police official from the Johor Baru South police station confirmed that a report had been lodged and that investigations were being conducted.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 04-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

So quiet here nowadays here ... No action and happening ?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kenchua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenchua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would Like to join if there is a gathering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1