The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
virtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 鑫 天 地

Dear bro,

Another outing so soon

Really enjoy myself on that night

Nice to meet all brothers on that wonderful night

Cheers!

See you soon!

Pm me if u have upzz my points.
And I will return the flavour soon
Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jack1824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro shioking for arrangeing the big VIP room on sat.
I really enjoy myself and have a chance to be in the BIG room.
Also get to know a few new bro there and have some fun.
I hope all brothers there have a good time that night.......

Cheers
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

yup bro virtualman. i enjoyed myself too.. thanks to all bros who turned up

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
11th October Thursday

TIME
10.00pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
11th October Thursday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Barlim21
Virtualman
Old 12-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was there last night...quite busy.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Was there last night...quite busy.
Understand from my regular mommy that there's a raid last evening, hope you guys are not caught in action!
Old 13-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 0
alexis8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexis8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there last night, all was okay, not sure about the raid though.
Old 14-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
joekang is Cool - loads of Potential

which gals have u guys screwed? the china ones...no need to pay...play love..lol . had two...one still working..another left..
Old 14-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhappy View Post
Understand from my regular mommy that there's a raid last evening, hope you guys are not caught in action!
My friend was there during the raid, end up heard he said a lot of customers left around midnight..
Old 16-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jackofalltrades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bros can pm me mommy Amy number? or other mommy number to share? thanks in advance!
Old 16-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ahbaoisdead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shioking may i know on those events that U created, normally how much does one spend a night including the deposit?
Old 16-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Decipher019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great quality of girls at this place. Vietnam and China.
Old 16-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhappy View Post

I got a tip off before the raid and immediately shifted all bros to K2
Old 16-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbaoisdead View Post
Shioking may i know on those events that U created, normally how much does one spend a night including the deposit?
$50 tip for a girl and the deposit of $120 total is $170 and if bill overshot normally i will only ask for another $10 each..
Old 17-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Although The Verge has increased their price, I am keeping my price the same for bros here

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
19th October Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1