The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
103 nice meh? Is her name yi yi? her arms looks v muscular le.

Ya I spotted 183 and find her pleasant looking. But now got another new girl superceeded her liao.
Bro,which girl superseded 183??
Old 09-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Remember coz the few gals i try there no.73 stands out coz of svc but minus the looks...Esp if bros into AR, she's yr gal!!!....Perhaps my best recollection of her is when bonkin her standin doggy & i wat to cum, i told her i wat to sit down on the chair...She smile & say no problem anyway u like it...I sit down spread my legs & she kneel down...Firstly she lick my balls then proceed to AR me liftin my legs...Then she bbbj til CIM...Heaven...Enuff said...Cannot tahan..Must visit her aldy!!!!!
bro...how much the rate for #73....is it RM218, correct?
Old 09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
3 years ago was rm218 but now dont knw got increase or not...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
hi guys I just came back from Blue wave..lol..after like 3-4 years missing from Blue wave actions...

well..I did have some trouble finding the place..have to call my JiuHu buddy to come specially from Skudai there to find me near plangi plaza there haha...ended up sian i took the wrong route home lo..cannot pump petrol as the road suddenly leads up to Custom.....

ok here is story hahah

After enjoying everything from the Hot pool to the movies...the captain called my number..and proceed to the room...

into the room liao...so long never chiong liao lol my heart is beating with excitement liao lo...then the captain told me

Captain : " Brother..your girl hor..have to wait a while...she in other room servicing..."

My heart : " KNN sian liao lo...service other ppl liao still can service me not...knn i WANNNNN FRESH MEAT!!

( no offence ok..i know that the girls are servicing ma..but if i dun see it hor means still fresh ma lol i wan to bluff myself la first blood of the day ma....my motto is that if i see the girl kena called and servicing other ppl, my mind will be like...knn ppl spit into the drinks liao still wan drink meh..thats me..if i never see then its fine la..

ok anyway

me : " captain..haha she servicing others liao still can or not...."

captain : " ok la sure can de la...service good..got good 3 measurements...

ok lo i wait lo...since he say 3 measurements very good liao...being a horny bastard i wait lo..lol

after 10 mins..she knock on the door...she intro herself and then proceed to on some music from her phone...jay chou de...the talk talk abit strip liao..at first i never notice her figure..i very hamsup de..coz she sitting on the bed ma open her legs big big...being a tiko kia i must bio what she wearing lo...my eyes only on her panty lol never notice face...

then after preparing her barang barang...she say lets bathe..

ok lo i proceed to strip and so she is..i couldnt see very well lol coz not wearing specs...so i went to the bath tub liao

bathing wise..still chatting lo..saying she work in singapore before in...Dragon Spa..lol blah blah blah...bathing very sop de..was KKJ and Asshole then after that finish liao...

My heart : " heh like that...ah neh ah....no BBBJ in bath tub ah..." i a bit sian liao...but ok lo i still abit anticipating the next move ma..

i dried myself..lie on the bed...then she came out and said wan massage me first...ok lo...

the massage was fantastic for me la..coz i like my spine there to crack here crack there ma...like a shiok ma...she was abit piano on the legs la but when she stand on my back and began to crack here crack there...FUUYO...niase....

then after that she use her boobs to breast massage me lo...her hands went underneath of me like a prop like that lol hinting me to arch my butt up lo...she went to AR but i stop her..dun like it...

( on a side note...i wanted to experience the bros so called...HDLY...i tot have...but no...in my heart im like YES YES YES.....The legendary HDLY...i never experience before in all my massage session...but i sian liao when there is nothing....)

i turn around and she gave me a BBBJ..im like half sian liao...coz i saw clearly...the so called 3 good meaurements....includes the tummy..............

Haiz...my KKJ cannot hard liao..all the anticipation for naught lo...Im like

my heart : " heh...why why why...why promise me heaven when its a mortal not angel..." of course i know la cannot believe totally la..but......

worst thing is that when she tried to mount me...i was still limp...she ask for doggie still limp...worst...she still can moan...but ya la her service is good lo but....Haiz

then i proceed missionary..determine to KEK my KKJ into life..

my heart : " Bro..dun fail me please...stand leh knn you useless piece of bugger...STAND..i command you..."

SIAN......

she still can maon with my limp dick in her make me even more ashamd and sian lol....she still can OH YES...

my heart : " SMLJ.....limp bey still can oh yes...?????"

sian liao lo...then i told her HJ me lo....i close my eyes thinking im being HJ by Rola takizawa lol...managed to get blood flowing when she began thumping my dick and my balls....pain lo...>.<

she stroke very hard the base of her palm hit my balls....im like wah lan...lun lun lun....then after a while i told her i HJ myself lo...she press my head on side and lick my ears...haiz...i came...i saw...i limp liao...

she is called diamond ba when she is in dragon spa singapore...i never ask for her blue wave number...but service was good la..never complain..so...maybe next time i find others lo...
This is the best & funniest fr hahaHa...I share yr limpin story bro...happen once but not at GBW...Like u in de end ask the gal to hj me & like u cloze my eyes & think of the smiling sora aoi holding my cock hahahaha...Upzz u later
Old 09-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi guys I just came back from Blue wave..lol..after like 3-4 years missing from Blue wave actions...

well..I did have some trouble finding the place..have to call my JiuHu buddy to come specially from Skudai there to find me near plangi plaza there haha...ended up sian i took the wrong route home lo..cannot pump petrol as the road suddenly leads up to Custom.....

ok here is story hahah

After enjoying everything from the Hot pool to the movies...the captain called my number..and proceed to the room...

into the room liao...so long never chiong liao lol my heart is beating with excitement liao lo...then the captain told me

Captain : " Brother..your girl hor..have to wait a while...she in other room servicing..."

My heart : " KNN sian liao lo...service other ppl liao still can service me not...knn i WANNNNN FRESH MEAT!!

( no offence ok..i know that the girls are servicing ma..but if i dun see it hor means still fresh ma lol i wan to bluff myself la first blood of the day ma....my motto is that if i see the girl kena called and servicing other ppl, my mind will be like...knn ppl spit into the drinks liao still wan drink meh..thats me..if i never see then its fine la..

ok anyway

me : " captain..haha she servicing others liao still can or not...."

captain : " ok la sure can de la...service good..got good 3 measurements...

ok lo i wait lo...since he say 3 measurements very good liao...being a horny bastard i wait lo..lol

after 10 mins..she knock on the door...she intro herself and then proceed to on some music from her phone...jay chou de...the talk talk abit strip liao..at first i never notice her figure..i very hamsup de..coz she sitting on the bed ma open her legs big big...being a tiko kia i must bio what she wearing lo...my eyes only on her panty lol never notice face...

then after preparing her barang barang...she say lets bathe..

ok lo i proceed to strip and so she is..i couldnt see very well lol coz not wearing specs...so i went to the bath tub liao

bathing wise..still chatting lo..saying she work in singapore before in...Dragon Spa..lol blah blah blah...bathing very sop de..was KKJ and Asshole then after that finish liao...

My heart : " heh like that...ah neh ah....no BBBJ in bath tub ah..." i a bit sian liao...but ok lo i still abit anticipating the next move ma..

i dried myself..lie on the bed...then she came out and said wan massage me first...ok lo...

the massage was fantastic for me la..coz i like my spine there to crack here crack there ma...like a shiok ma...she was abit piano on the legs la but when she stand on my back and began to crack here crack there...FUUYO...niase....

then after that she use her boobs to breast massage me lo...her hands went underneath of me like a prop like that lol hinting me to arch my butt up lo...she went to AR but i stop her..dun like it...

( on a side note...i wanted to experience the bros so called...HDLY...i tot have...but no...in my heart im like YES YES YES.....The legendary HDLY...i never experience before in all my massage session...but i sian liao when there is nothing....)

i turn around and she gave me a BBBJ..im like half sian liao...coz i saw clearly...the so called 3 good meaurements....includes the tummy..............

Haiz...my KKJ cannot hard liao..all the anticipation for naught lo...Im like

my heart : " heh...why why why...why promise me heaven when its a mortal not angel..." of course i know la cannot believe totally la..but......

worst thing is that when she tried to mount me...i was still limp...she ask for doggie still limp...worst...she still can moan...but ya la her service is good lo but....Haiz

then i proceed missionary..determine to KEK my KKJ into life..

my heart : " Bro..dun fail me please...stand leh knn you useless piece of bugger...STAND..i command you..."

SIAN......

she still can maon with my limp dick in her make me even more ashamd and sian lol....she still can OH YES...

my heart : " SMLJ.....limp bey still can oh yes...?????"

sian liao lo...then i told her HJ me lo....i close my eyes thinking im being HJ by Rola takizawa lol...managed to get blood flowing when she began thumping my dick and my balls....pain lo...>.<

she stroke very hard the base of her palm hit my balls....im like wah lan...lun lun lun....then after a while i told her i HJ myself lo...she press my head on side and lick my ears...haiz...i came...i saw...i limp liao...

she is called diamond ba when she is in dragon spa singapore...i never ask for her blue wave number...but service was good la..never complain..so...maybe next time i find others lo...

diamond is number 198 bro. she looks quite good le. i feel like hong kong actress sonija kwok lo.

her service not top notch. mid tier only. take her only for her nice face.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
all package girls are RM218 la. price still the same.

from number 62 onwards should be RM218.

numbers 13 to 61 all RM69 +RM50 +RM80 or +RM100.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Here are the bluewave girls which i've tried. in terms of service and not looks.

RM218
189 (mediacorp sharon au lookalike. wins 199 as she has natural body. only thing is a little flabby but still a great body to hold. Service is great and her stereo moaning is fantastic.)
199 Elva (Die die must try for great service)
109 Forgot her name (sex is really enjoyable, chatty)
73 Blue (work in geylang before)
129 Ally (beautiful body, one of the best i've seen.)
182 SK (works in youth hc. not for boobs lover. pretty face w fair porceilin skin)
135 Miko (work in singapore HC before)
69 Charmaine (pretty but small boobs. compliment her to get better service)
98 cat (gives bj while washing)
198 Diamond (looks a bit like hong kong actress sonija kwok from certain angle)
85 rain
168 eileen (looks pretty but attitude sucks)
117 Victoria (chatty, not for boobs lovers)
66 red bean ice
67 kelly (tall and leggy. great for those who likes to doggy)
77 yumiki (for boobs lovers. moaning damn fake)
103 yiyi (arms looks muscular, able to french)
88 lily (cannot this and cannot that. sucks to me. depends on chemistry)

wish to try: 138,112 (ang pai), 183, 122 (ang pai), 108, 126

RM169
48 (rtf cause she looks ok and gives me great massage. no boobs nor figure).
16 (good feel, also good at making me erect. like her service)
60 (no sex)
57 (for boobs lover. ang pai)
29 (for boobs lover)

wish to try:39 (ang pai)

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss

Last edited by shiokpleasure; 23-06-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

for those who need good decent massage, can try those only do massage ladies. add only rm69. or if you got friends who only want massage can also go together.

foot reflexology also available.

don't just think this place is for fuck only. there are days when i just go for clean decent massage.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Here are the bluewave girls which i've tried. in terms of service and not looks.

RM218
199 Elva (Die die must try)
198 Diamond (looks like hong kong actress sonija kwok)
85 rain
66 red bean ice

wish to try: 138,189,112 (ang pai), 183, 122 (ang pai)

RM169
48 (rtf cause she looks ok and treats me well. no boobs nor figure).
60 (no sex)
29 (for boobs lover)

I salute u bro...U de MAN!!!!....Blue Wave fcukers!!!!...Thx for de info which hv stroke my interest in goin there again aft 3 lame years
Old 09-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my friend tried 183..and another tried one more which i forgot her number liao..

the guy who tried 183 said lol...KNN the moment she enter the room i Steam liao...My KKJ is like semi erected liao even when she not stripping...then when proceed to the bathtub...My KKJ is like F1 car like that VROOM VROOM VROOM...up down up down...she still can ask me..you first time ah..hahaha...you first time like that also make me shy leh...

overall experience was good...

the other friend of mine tried another girl...maybe 69?....i seriously forget liao..coz we at the makan area ma smoking then i just finish up my bonk ....went to meet up with them..conversation is as follows..

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ): " wah lau...the girl hor......" he massage his head..." no front no back...looks CMI...i sian..."

im like why what happen?

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ) : " wah lan...at first im like waiting lo..so excited liao...then the moment she came in...I totally cannot stand !!!"

me : " huh then got shoot not...."

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ):" got la...bathing me that time cannot stand lo..no boobs never mind lo..no back..also never mind...but looks....i see her..wah lan......"

me : " wah lau ai pi ai chi ai tua liup nee knn "

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ) : " no lo...after all i first time ma...decent looking cannot meh....somemore when she BBBJ me i close my eyes...wah i can stand leh..fully erected...then when she climb ontop me...i still close my eyes still can...when she lie down beside me..i open my eyes....ZI JIE LIMP liao...sian....no blood flowing lo..."

me : " then how?"

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ):" bo bian close eyes hurry up finish lo.."

lol funny la we all...2 limp only one managed a good bonk..maybe i must do more research liao lol in SBF..

BTW the price still the same 218RM whole package
Old 09-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I salute u bro...U de MAN!!!!....Blue Wave fcukers!!!!...Thx for de info which hv stroke my interest in goin there again aft 3 lame years
i think girls have changed much after 3 long years. before cny, i spotted lots of nice looking girls, after cny, looks like another group of chio girls came man.

knn so many more i like when i going to finish my list.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
my friend tried 183..and another tried one more which i forgot her number liao..

the guy who tried 183 said lol...KNN the moment she enter the room i Steam liao...My KKJ is like semi erected liao even when she not stripping...then when proceed to the bathtub...My KKJ is like F1 car like that VROOM VROOM VROOM...up down up down...she still can ask me..you first time ah..hahaha...you first time like that also make me shy leh...

overall experience was good...

the other friend of mine tried another girl...maybe 69?....i seriously forget liao..coz we at the makan area ma smoking then i just finish up my bonk ....went to meet up with them..conversation is as follows..

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ): " wah lau...the girl hor......" he massage his head..." no front no back...looks CMI...i sian..."

im like why what happen?

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ) : " wah lan...at first im like waiting lo..so excited liao...then the moment she came in...I totally cannot stand !!!"

me : " huh then got shoot not...."

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ):" got la...bathing me that time cannot stand lo..no boobs never mind lo..no back..also never mind...but looks....i see her..wah lan......"

me : " wah lau ai pi ai chi ai tua liup nee knn "

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ) : " no lo...after all i first time ma...decent looking cannot meh....somemore when she BBBJ me i close my eyes...wah i can stand leh..fully erected...then when she climb ontop me...i still close my eyes still can...when she lie down beside me..i open my eyes....ZI JIE LIMP liao...sian....no blood flowing lo..."

me : " then how?"

my friend ( bonk 69 i think ):" bo bian close eyes hurry up finish lo.."

lol funny la we all...2 limp only one managed a good bonk..maybe i must do more research liao lol in SBF..

BTW the price still the same 218RM whole package
don't think it's 69 bro. no figure could be correct, but she is a pretty looker. but then again. different people different standards, so what works for one may not work for your friend.

when go bluewave, best to go around 12.30pm. then makan and wait for girls to arrive. sit near the entrance or computer table to observe.

but of course is best you go many times. each time you take note of which girl you wanna bonk. rather than leaving it to the captain to appoint for you.

my first time also damn kns when i was introduced to 88. but subsequently i noted down the girl's number liao. you can either ask the captain for their numbers or ask the girls direct. they will tell you one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

I kena 69 b4...intro by de capt...says veri gd...But in de end more like dead fish...no this no tt...but pretty la buttt no boobs...in de end my lil bro was still in a limp due to no chemistry & end up she hj me...
Old 09-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

RM218
199 Elva (Die die must try)
198 Diamond (looks like hong kong actress sonija kwok)
85 rain
66 red bean ice

wish to try: 138,189,112 (ang pai), 183, 122 (ang pai), 108.

RM169
48 (rtf cause she looks ok and treats me well. no boobs nor figure).
60 (no sex)
29 (for boobs lover)

39 is one OL that know hows to handle her client well. for the boobs side, it would be on the slight disappointment side.

27 is good for those whom like boobies.

Last edited by -itr-; 09-04-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: words correction
Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -itr- View Post
39 is one OL that know hows to handle her client well. for the boobs side, it would be on the slight disappointment side.

27 is good for those whom like boobies.
eh bro, u sure 27 got good boobies? 27 is chatty only lo. she's mickey le. if u talking about 29 moon then maybe i understand.

no chance for me to try 39 le. either not around or busy.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1