The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

There is a CAT III movie whereby the male actor lost control during the bed scene then ejaculate on the bed. End up, the female actress complain abut this.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Hi Bros,

I just want to clear up a lot of myths about Amy Yip/Diana Pang that is on internet about body doubles, nude, nipslip etc. There were many speculations she use body double, pubic hair exposed etc. I will try my best to dig up proofs to clear the air.

Hope it helps all the bro here to solve the mystery.

Help to up me if you can
So far only seen Diana Pang's nipples through wet top, pubic hair no need to say la haha
Old 05-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
There is a CAT III movie whereby the male actor lost control during the bed scene then ejaculate on the bed. End up, the female actress complain abut this.
Which movie was that ?

If can see the cut scenes oso quite an insight …

But why complain ? The actress should feel proud 😝
Old 05-04-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Maybe we should watch all the nude scenes in slow-mo ? 😝😂 haha

Quote:
It is really Amy Yip in the movie..she does not use a body double where others speculate. She wore nipple tape & G-string in the bath tub show. Refer to the picture below.

Old 05-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

I just want to clear up a lot of myths about Amy Yip/Diana Pang that is on internet about body doubles, nude, nipslip etc. There were many speculations she use body double, pubic hair exposed etc. I will try my best to dig up proofs to clear the air.

Hope it helps all the bro here to solve the mystery.

Help to up me if you can
Up u liao if that help you in solving the mystery 👌🏽
Old 05-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
CurtisJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Which movie was that ?

If can see the cut scenes oso quite an insight …

But why complain ? The actress should feel proud 😝
Maybe the actress was grinding him and getting high, then he cum, she not sextisfied yet
Old 06-04-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I thought I saw her nipples, Bro ChinKooi in one of her shows cos it was her side view.

I think the producer got QC properly during editing and prior to that creative ways to block the strategic vital parts during filming so that no zaogeng and contravene their contract …

Old 06-04-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

This show
I think in this movie “Hidden Desire”, i pcc so many times in the scene where Veronica Yip was being bonked in the yacht where she arched back & her boobs really so nice but again the Director placed something strategically so as we cannot see her nipples and bushes …

Old 06-04-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitahell View Post
So far only seen Diana Pang's nipples through wet top, pubic hair no need to say la haha
Diana Pang exposed. She still very shy exposing herself in the movie. Can see she duck from the cameras angles.
风流才子俏佳人

Last edited by singmarine; 06-04-2022 at 05:08 AM. Reason: more
Old 06-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
uncle remembered going into Jb to buy VCD ler!
UPPED U BACK HERE
Old 06-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
I think in this movie “Hidden Desire”, i pcc so many times in the scene where Veronica Yip was being bonked in the yacht where she arched back & her boobs really so nice but again the Director placed something strategically so as we cannot see her nipples and bushes …
Thanks for the recommendation, Bro ChinKooi! I will try to watch that next!

Quote:
I think the producer got QC properly during editing and prior to that creative ways to block the strategic vital parts during filming so that no zaogeng and contravene their contract …
The storyline is good and very hot and steamy, Bro ChinKooi. Cat III at its best (back then).

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for upping, up back +147

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 17
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
It is really Amy Yip in the movie..she does not use a body double where others speculate. She wore nipple tape & G-string in the bath tub show. Refer to the picture below.

Bro, is there a link to see this magazine ? Thanks
Old 07-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Thanks for the recommendation, Bro ChinKooi! I will try to watch that next!
Yes, when watching it, standby tissue paper, hor … guarantee you pcc one ! 😂

Quote:

The storyline is good and very hot and steamy, Bro ChinKooi. Cat III at its best (back then).
Yes, HK Cat III movies were the best, really wasted that now they not producing them anymore !

Old 07-04-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha that's very good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1