The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 27-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bro trellis001,

I have called up Lily to send her girls to the hotel where I stayed. I was careful in giving her the spec. I used her service during three evenings. In fact, for the first and the third evenings, I called the same girl. It was because I was so satisfied with her service that I called for her service twice. Bros, just be frank and straight to Lily and tell her exactly what you want, and she will try he best to meet your need.
Hi Bro can you share the name of the girls?
Old 27-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Bro trellis001,

I have called up Lily to send her girls to the hotel where I stayed. I was careful in giving her the spec. I used her service during three evenings. In fact, for the first and the third evenings, I called the same girl. It was because I was so satisfied with her service that I called for her service twice. Bros, just be frank and straight to Lily and tell her exactly what you want, and she will try he best to meet your need.
Glad to hear that you had a great time with Lily's girls.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 27-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Glad to hear that you had a great time with Lily's girls.
I thank you for the ground work you have done for me. Appreciated.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NormalDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro trellis001,

I also find out that the last OKT I called, was not Lily herself. When I called that number and asked for Lily, that bitch said she was, but in fact she was not. I have verified with two friends who know Lily well. It was this false-Lily who gave me such a bad service that I started to put the blame on Lily.

I just wish to clarify the situation to all brothers who will be or are in Beijing.
Brother PuTonRen,

Is there a way from telling the real Lily from the fake bitch who impersonated her? I think it must have been the bitch who set me up with a stinking c**t when I last called "Lily" for service when I was last in Beijing? Any other advice, Brother?
Old 28-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalDick View Post
Brother PuTonRen,

Is there a way from telling the real Lily from the fake bitch who impersonated her? I think it must have been the bitch who set me up with a stinking c**t when I last called "Lily" for service when I was last in Beijing? Any other advice, Brother?
hi bro

make sure you call the right no. to locate lily 13552885100.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 28-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro

make sure you call the right no. to locate lily 13552885100.
Thanks Brother QQBoy,

I did call the right number - then maybe it was my luck that I got the CCB!
Old 28-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Flower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I have been living in beijing for 7 mths and coz of this forum, i started trying out Lily. In general, some of her gals like yang yang and tang yao are good, whereas tried Li Fei and Liu Jia whose service are excellent but not my type.

I had one instance last mth where 7 of my frens came and they called Lily to bring 10 gals over for them to choose but managed only to pick one. The rest according to them were not up to standard. When i called to complain to Lily, the OKT told me she is not Lily.

So i guess we can only rely on Lily and if it is not her, are there any other reliable choices?

Btw, this is my first time sharing.
Old 28-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Brother QQBoy,

Bro,

Sometimes, Lily is out of town, and she has another girl who takes phone calls. This has resulted in some bad experience for some brothers here. In any case, just call the one number that Lily has, but not any other numbers claimed by others to be Lily's numbers.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Brother QQBoy,

How C is the CB? These girls bathe once every 2 to 3 days during winter. you should get the girl into the shower before you attempt to do anything. cCB turns me off too as I have a very sensitive nose.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Old 28-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
How C is the CB? These girls bathe once every 2 to 3 days during winter. you should get the girl into the shower before you attempt to do anything. cCB turns me off too as I have a very sensitive nose.
Good Point. Either I bath with the girl or I would insist that she takes a shower.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnkohatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems that Beijing is quite happening with so many OKT and FL. Too bad Suzhou and Shanghai dont have.
Old 29-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
In the case I was referring to, it was very bad. Most bros will agree that in general although most PRC MM have less than adequate personal hygiene, this was general acceptable after some they had a shower. But in the case I was referring to, it seemed like she stuck a rotten fish up her CB and she refused to shower telling me that she had just done that before. Pui! That was when I paid her and threw her out.
Old 29-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
In the case I was referring to, it was very bad. Most bros will agree that in general although most PRC MM have less than adequate personal hygiene, this was general acceptable after some they had a shower. But in the case I was referring to, it seemed like she stuck a rotten fish up her CB and she refused to shower telling me that she had just done that before. Pui! That was when I paid her and threw her out.
Brother,
You did the right thing to have thrown her out. You should also complain to Lily. But it happened more than 2 weeks ago, chances were that Lily was back in Sichuan. Some girls just lack personal hygiene.

When I was in Beijing last week, one of the girls told me the same thing, I told her either you take a shower, or you take the RMB 40 to get out of my room now.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother,
You did the right thing to have thrown her out. You should also complain to Lily. But it happened more than 2 weeks ago, chances were that Lily was back in Sichuan. Some girls just lack personal hygiene.

When I was in Beijing last week, one of the girls told me the same thing, I told her either you take a shower, or you take the RMB 40 to get out of my room now.

My 2 cent worth
Thanks Brother. I should have picked up the phone and complained to Lily there and then. But then at the time I was so put off by the whole thing that I decided not to call Lily again.
Old 29-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Brother. I should have picked up the phone and complained to Lily there and then. But then at the time I was so put off by the whole thing that I decided not to call Lily again.
Hi Bro,

Can you share the girl's name with the CCB, so that I can feedback to Lily? This is a rare case as her girls are very well groomed. Thanks.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1