The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Some hotel in Jalan Besar / Balestier kana warning from anti-vice... try to avoid this areas....
Old 07-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=668305
After i try this one today, i jitao pm you, ok? lol
Steady lar!!
Di mak mak
Old 07-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pooz Regentlust

Looks 8.5/10

Milky skin & friendly smile.She look identical to her photos

Body 9/10

Lean & tight body.No love handles or tummy fats.I am a ass man and hers is up there.

Boobs 8/10

Full natural B cup and small nipples great for sucking

Shower 7.5/10

We went into the shower together,and she slowly peeled her dress off her slender body while giving me a naughty smile that left my imagination run wild.Free striptease! No complaints here.The shower was great to build sexual tension.She hugged me as she soaped my back,pressing her soft boobs and slick body to me. GFE max feels

Frenching & catbath 8/10

Pulled her in for a kiss and slide my tongue to get her to open up.Luckily she welcomed my tongue.Enjoyed few mins of frenching before she pulled back and went in licking & sucking my neck/ shoulders,kissing my earlops ending off by playfully nipping my ear.Continued licking her way down my body and played around with my nipples abit before ending by giving me a kiss on my dickhead.I was SO ready for more

BBBJ 8/10

Small jaw but I was worried for nothing.Took me in like a pro starting slow and increasing speed along the way.Used her hands well too,cupping my balls,grabbing my hips to suck me even deeper.Totally worth it to CIM

FJ 10/10

She was tight at the right places,makes the sexiest soft moans and heavy panting.I prefer to stand during doggy and she happily accommodated.Doggy is definitely my favourite position with her.Her heart shape ass begged a squeeze as I bang her.Really blew my mind when she slip her hand from beneath her to massage my balls when I was fucking her.Flipped her over to finish off with missionary

High GFE,able to communicate well,friendly and very eager to please
Old 07-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

AV really doing work ah, normally close to 3 pages now down to 1 and a half pages of threads for advertisement
Old 07-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php...3#post16522173

Hehe any kind bros who have tried her please let me know.. super interested in custome hehe thanks in advance
Old 07-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
AV really doing work ah, normally close to 3 pages now down to 1 and a half pages of threads for advertisement
Year end bonus at stake. Bobian.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=668305
After i try this one today, i jitao pm you, ok? lol
Don't leave me out lehhhhhh. Me tooooo hahhaha
Old 07-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Don't leave me out lehhhhhh. Me tooooo hahhaha
Okok u in the jitao pm list also
Old 07-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!

Amelia from Emmunella

Reach the location on time.

Got into the room and was warmly welcome by Amelia.

We chat abit about thai food and holiday there for ice breaking.

She was petite and sexy. A small tattoo at her left chest and trimmed pussy. Really turn me on when she strip , then she led me to the bathroom where she showered me.

After the usual mouthwash ritual, she led me to bed, licking my nipples, after a while I reverse position and kiss her cheek, forehead, and finally her lips.

Then she gave me a very nice bbbj and watch her doing it was a treat itself.

After that she tore the rubber package, start with woman on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and she obliged), missionary, doggy in front of the mirror and scissor.

Every push i go inside her tight pussy, it was deep and aggressive as she moan as i go in deep.

Finally we end of again in missionary position.

Overall

Okt : fast response, clear instruction, good service

Face : 8, natural beauty with hour glass figure and sharp feature

BBBJ : 9.5, enjoy watching her expression while doing it

FJ : 9, very accommodating and active

GFE : 10, very friendly, cheerful and super high gfe

Surely will look first at Bro superman next time for other of the ladies.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
doedoe31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone please PM me sexy lady ladies work which area TIA
Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Moon Sexsense

Location central, discreet
Looks: similar to first photo, syt
Boobs: Natural shapely C, sensitive nips.
Body, curvy with abit of tummy fats. Nice big ass.
Shower SOP
CBJ:/ not a bj guy so im ok with it.
Loves painting and fingering
FJ: 10/10 natural moans everytime i thrust deep. Wraps her legs around you. Accomodating to different positions( cowgirl doggie missionary.
Gfe: english not too bad. Will keep complimenting you say your cock big, handsome.....

Probably will rtf before she goes back in a week. Only did 1 shot as i had no time. Okt fast response
Old 07-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okok u in the jitao pm list also
include me lei
Old 07-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
include me lei
Noted, you are included!!!
Old 07-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
So, 1 and half pages worth of FLs were stationed at that infamous hotel. Pity the genuine tourists staying there!
Old 07-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
So, 1 and half pages worth of FLs were stationed at that infamous hotel. Pity the genuine tourists staying there!
talk about the four floors of whores!
they should put a philippino live band at the bar near the reception
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1