The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 29-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Simply awesome this Mistress Sin............
Old 30-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally have time to post a FR on the viet student.

Looks pretty good. demure and shy. certainly not the dominant and strict kinda gal you would expect.

Anyway Shes new to this and just pretty open to try out such fetish stuffs so bros please guide her along on your wishes first.

Bro Robertchua: i helped u ask already she doesnt have boots so you might wanna give her a miss.

lazy to go into details. heres what she did to me in point form:

1. kick my balls and knee my balls
2. made me bathe her
3. massgae for her
4. lick her till she cums.
5. sit on my face and rub her pussy on my nose and face.
6. gave me a handjob till i cum.
Old 30-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post

Looks pretty good. demure and shy. certainly not the dominant and strict kinda gal you would expect.

Anyway Shes new to this and just pretty open to try out such fetish stuffs so bros please guide her along on your wishes first.

Bro Robertchua: i helped u ask already she doesnt have boots so you might wanna give her a miss.

2. made me bathe her
3. massgae for her
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 30-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

wow, very nice pedicure toes, can pm her ctc?
Old 30-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thoought I might want to share my session details with Mistress Aika from the UK. It was a simply mind-blowing experience. If you guys wish to find out how she looks like, simply google her, for she is rather well-known in the London area as she is one of only 2 established Japanese dominatrixes in London.

I have heard about her long time ago, and always wanted to try her, and my fantasy came through one afternoon after my business end of things concluded. I rang her up (her contact details are stated clearly in her website) and fixed an appointment for the next day.

She is based in Sloane Square, one of London's most upmarket district, and it shows as you see Bentleys, Beemers and Mercs littered all over the place. Once I reached her apartment, I gave her a call and she pointed me to the exact location and door. When she opened the door, I was absolutely stunned by her beauty. Yes, she has make-up on, but she has that natural beauty typical of most Japanese girls, and her make-up only made her look simply devine.

She showed me around her place and brought me to a wardrobe containing tonnes of leather / latex / lace and rubber wear that I can choose from for her to wear during the session. I have specifically requested for this before the session, and she duly obliged by letting me choose what I wanted her to wear only after I have seen her wardrobe. She has boots and stilettos of every kind as well, simply mind-blowing just looking at her huge wardrobe of fetish stuff.

And boy was she kinky. I took a shower in her apartment (which had 2 rooms acting as dungeons). Not sure whether it was done on purpose, but saw a pair of the kinkiest open-crotch thong (with attached garter belts) hung on a hook in the bathroom. Shut the door behind me, and immediately explored the heavenly garment and took a sniff of it as well. Naughty me, and of course she dosen't know what I did.

I came out from the bathroom after having put on a rubber hood, and there she was, looking totally HOT in a leather-chain corset, latex mini-skirt, thongs, garters, stockings and knee-high boots. In this ensemble, she stood a little taller than me, and her C-cup breasts were trying their best not to spill out of her tight corset. My little member immediately sprang to attention, and I kneeled down as she walked towards me, her boots clicking on the floor with every step she took. By now, my member was at full attention, and she used her leather spatula to smack against my balls and erected member while also teasing it with her shiny boots. It was unbearable and my breathing became heavier by the minute as she noticed how aroused I was by what she was doing. She attached a cock ring on me, while tying a dog collar around my neck. Her kinky mind was made evident, as she positioned her crotch inches away from my face, inviting me to press my hooded head into her pussy as mixed pain and pleasure, whipping my back and butt, inviting my face into her crotch, and then smacking my balls with her spatula whenever I got too near to her pussy. In between doing this, she was calling me names, and asking me to please her if not I will receive more punishment.

She grabbed me roughly by the chain attached to my dog collar, and had me on all fours following her around her private dungeon space. I crawled past a dog cage that was barely 70cm tall, and I shuddered at the thought of her locking me inside like the little dog I was. She had other ideas instead, as she brought me onto a bondage table and asked me to lie there with my legs open wide. She had me put on leather mittens on my hands, and then proceeded to use a cat-o-nine to whip my butt and back. She ordered me to bark like a dog, and I was totally in her twisted world by now as I howled with pain and pleasure with every whiplash she rendered. When she sensed I was on the verge, she put on leather opera gloves, and massaged and stroked my erected dick, which was dripping pre-cum all over the floor by now. I must have made a mess with my pre-cum as she used her fingers to scoop it up and ordered me to lick her fingers clean. She knew she had me in total control, as she ordered me to kneel down yet again. She used her boots to stimulate my cock even further, while using her gloved hands to rub the shaft of my dick and flick her fingers over the mushroom head as my cock strained against the cock ring. She smiled and knew she had me, as she opened her legs wide, and ordered me to sniff her like a puppy.

There was no turning back, as I soaked up every scent of hers. It was heavenly. I did this for a good 5 minutes, while she would occasionally use her spatula to slap my cock if my action did not please her. When she had enough, she ordered me to lie face-up on the floor, while she used her spatula to further slap my cock and balls. I was in pain, but she would not let go. Her evil laughter filled the room as she saw how hard I was, and how hard I continued to be despite her dishing out of pain. When she finally felt like letting me off, she sat on my face, with my nose pressed directly into her crotch. I thought I was going to pass out as she asked in a sensual but firm tone if I could breathe. Of course I could not, but I couldnn't answer her as her pussy continued to grind on my face and my answers became muffled in her crotch. She grabbed my dick as she continued grinding, using her spatula to smack hard against the mushroom head. My mind was lost, as all I knew was that I was at the mercy of this beautiful Japanese sadist who is obviously her sexy body to inflict pain on her slave, like a Black Widow spider devouring her prey.

When I finally couldn't take it anymore, I bellowed at the top of my voice that I was coming. My voice was muffled in her crotch, and I wasn't sure if she could hear. She smacked my cock even harder as she continued to grind and press her pussy into my face, and I finally came while she continued to smack my cock with the spatula. It was the most mind-blowing orgasm I ever had. I probably spilled a truckload, and she went into her friendly persona again, cleaning me up and then we had a chat on her life and mine in general.

She had been in London for the past 10 years, and was previously working out of a dominatrix club in Shinjuku. She did not want to reveal which club she was from, and I respect her decision. Obviously, she made it big in London, as having a dungeon in the posh Kensington neighbourhood is certainly not cheap. She told me her slaves came from all walks of life, but were usually financially well-off. Slaves paying her up to 3000 pounds for a 4-5 hour session was common. She told me her aims in life, and I got to see another side of her besides the sadistic streak that she possessed. I thought I was very lucky to be able to serve her, as it was a fantasy come true. I would rank her alongside any of the La Siora mistresses from Japan.

Looks - 9/10
Figure - 10/10 (jaw-dropping C cup, curves at all the right places, a figure that would make any person go Wow!!)
Time - 60 mins
Damage - 250 pounds
RTBD - Definitely yes the next time I go to London

She has never been to Singapore, and I told her that if she so wishes, I could arrange sessions for her if she ever comes to Singapore. She dosen't need the cash though, and strictly no sex. In fact, most professional dominatrixes DO NOT EVER offer sex. I personally feel its demeaning to request for sex from a professional dominatrix, unless she is a so-called 'part-time' domme who does both domination and provides sexual services, like many of the 'dommes' in this forum and CM. If a pro domme allows sex, it's only because she feels comfortable with it or with you, certainly not because it's part of her job.

================================================== =====

I tried Ke-er for the 3rd time before I left for the UK. I thought I wanted to try her before she leaves for good, but ratings certainly cannot be compared to Mistress Aika. It's heaven-and-earth altogether, although my respect goes out to both individuals

Cheers
Old 01-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro what is her damage, can share the contact Thanks!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgneed View Post
My first local DOM experience. Sorry Mistress Sin Cee Cee. Better late than never.

I met up with Mistress Sin. I had requested for O/L, role play, dirty talk, beating and dominatrix. Met her at a coffee shop near a hotel 81. I was ready to go but she ordered drinks and started chatting. She ask what are my intentions were. My experiences. My do and dont's.

So I explained that it was my fantasy to be forced fucked by my ex lady boss who was an older hot MILF. I have never been beaten or whipped before but I want to be punished. Mistress Sin then asked my my pain threshold. Which I said was medium to high. No worries about marks. She also asked my boss name.

Mistress Sin then lit a smoke and looked at me. She asked if I was ready? She said after her smoke, we will proceed. While smoking, she said that once in the room, I am to bathe and get dressed again. I am to refer to her as my lady boss name from then on. If at any point, I was not comfortable, the code word was 7up. Lol that was what she was drinking.

After showering and dressing, Mistress Sin invited me to sit on the bed. Threatening me, scolding me and later trying to blackmail me as a lady boss. Finally she said... how far are you willing to go to keep my job. I told her anything. She held my jaw cruelly and forced me to look at her.. Anything? She asked and smiled evilly at me.

Good she said. She told me to remove my shirt and tie. That done, she was singing praises of my body. Patting and touching me. She then ask me to strip fully. She studied me critically and said I will do.

She told me to kneel on the floor. She asked me to kiss her stocking foot. I hesitated, and she gave me a hard slap. OMG I was so not expecting that. I quickly bend over and started to kiss her foot. She said that is not to her liking and she pinched me. I started to kiss more passionately and she seemed satisfied. She then ordered me to kiss the other foot. When she was satisfied, she told me to stop. She rubbed her foot into my face.

Slave, look at me... you have been lusting after me, haven't you? She slowly unbutton her shirt, revealing a pink and black corset. Removing her blouse and her skirt, she stood in front of me in corset, black lace thong and garters with black stocking. Wa.... She turned and took out from her bag a blindfold. She then blindfolded, gagged and bind me. She started scolding me and mocking me. She hit me hard with something. She kept hitting me with 2 things which later I saw was a whip and a cane. Until I screamed 7-up. She stopped at once... and ask what is wrong? Mistress, too pain.

She then tied a cloth around my neck and jerked me to the bed. Lying face down... my back and ass on fire.. She applied a lotion on my back... and murmured soft kind words... Poor slave etc..
She told me to turn around. She lubed my hands.. told me to masturbate. She started beating me on my nipples, thighs and balls. When i was fully erect, she stopped beating me. I could feel her breath on my dick. Then she removed my gag and was kneeling over my face.She told me to lick her good. I licked and suck at her clit for almost 30 min I think... She finally came... I felt a little wetness dripping over my cheeks. All this while I was rubbing myself.. if I stopped.. Mistress would beat me. She had warned me that I cannot cum, if I did, she would beat me very hard. She moved and said my dick wasn't hard enough. She slapped my balls. I kept jerking off, trying to make it hard... She slapped me a few more times. MF pain lor.. Finally she put a CD on me. She then moved to sit on me. She rode me for 10 minutes and told me I cannot cum. After which, she released my bindings, and ask me to kneel on the bed. I felt her moving on the bed, and she was grabbing my dick.. felt her pussy backing onto my hardon. Man, I grabbed that ass and pounded into her pussy...Her dirty talk was driving me crazy... I rammed her pussy real good until I can feel sweat pouring off my face. I cummed. I removed my blindfold and saw her smiling nastily at me. I didn't say you can cum.. I am going to bath now.. I want you to bath me slave. After which you will bath and come out for more punishment. For cumming without permission. I bathed her and she went out first... I came out and saw her lying on the bed, smoking. Just then the phone rang... oops my 3 hours is up. We got dressed and left.

It was an experience I will never forget. Worth every cent of my $400 that I gave her. I didn't tell her this but Mistress Sin actually does resembles my ex lady boss. I tipped her another $50 for the great session.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10 curvy
BJ/BBBJ N/A
French N/A
FJ 8/10 wet and tight
Abuse - good and painful.
RP - very good..
Not a time watcher 3 hours in room and 30 min outside.
RTF hell yes
Bro sgneed, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points to reward you for writing such a detailed FR that I enjoyed reading. I am currently trying to finalise my session timing with Mistress Sin who will be my second local dominatrix.

I can tell from your experience with her that Mistress Sin is serious about providing good service for us. This is good news as we have too few local dominatrix. One of my wish is to have more local Singaporean ladies converting to dominatrix so that we can have both variety and quality service.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

2. made me bathe her
3. massgae for her
Bro copymark, thanks for asking on my behalf. As you (and other bros ) know, boots is a must for me. In fact, not any kind of boots will do for me but specifically thigh high / knee high leather boots.

I recently had my session with a certain Mistress (I will not name her for privacy sake) but I did not enjoyed myself as she was not wearing her boots. She claims her landlord has thrown away her boots on the day we were supposed to meet. It could be a coincidence but somehow, after so many years of cheonging, I have developed a sixth sense that she could be lying.

Before our session, I have called her to ask her how her boots look like but she could only give me vague answers like it is black and have heels - this is usually one of the dead giveaways if the lady does not have the kind of boots that I like.

During our session, I can tell through her body language that she felt guilty about lying to me as she obviously did not know the importance I placed on the boots. She told me that she will buy a pair of boots the next day and requested me to post a good FR on her (stating that she was wearing boots) so that she can get more business.

I am aware that posting a good FR will usually generate more business to the SP. And I am more than happy to post good FRs as a way of thanking that particular SP for her services. However arising from my recent experience with another Mistress (whose Mistresses were not wearing the thigh high boots that I have requested), I realised that posting bad FRs might affect the SP's future business as well as result in that particular SP being displeased with the poster.

Back to this particular Mistress, I have decided to keep my mouth shut till she is no longer available. The reason being firstly, I do not want to affect her business and secondly, I do not want to post fake FRs.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
I thought I was very lucky to be able to serve her, as it was a fantasy come true. I would rank her alongside any of the La Siora mistresses from Japan.

Looks - 9/10
Figure - 10/10 (jaw-dropping C cup, curves at all the right places, a figure that would make any person go Wow!!)
Time - 60 mins
Damage - 250 pounds
RTBD - Definitely yes the next time I go to London

She has never been to Singapore, and I told her that if she so wishes, I could arrange sessions for her if she ever comes to Singapore. She dosen't need the cash though, and strictly no sex. In fact, most professional dominatrixes DO NOT EVER offer sex. I personally feel its demeaning to request for sex from a professional dominatrix, unless she is a so-called 'part-time' domme who does both domination and provides sexual services, like many of the 'dommes' in this forum and CM. If a pro domme allows sex, it's only because she feels comfortable with it or with you, certainly not because it's part of her job.

================================================== =====

I tried Ke-er for the 3rd time before I left for the UK. I thought I wanted to try her before she leaves for good, but ratings certainly cannot be compared to Mistress Aika. It's heaven-and-earth altogether, although my respect goes out to both individuals

Cheers
Bro submarine, thanks for your sharing! I would have upped your points if the system allows it. I enjoyed reading your wonderful FR and feel happy that you enjoyed yourself so much!

I agree with you that a professional dominatrix should not offer sex. Of course as we are posting in SBF, this makes us the minority. But still, I hope more Singaporean ladies will be enlightened enough to know that there are bros like us who will pay good money to be dominated and they need not offer sex. I really hope to see our local domination scene grow in time to come.

I have also recently tried Mistress Suniya, who was wearing a pair of patented leather thigh high boots, but I prefer my session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina to hers.

Below is my belated FR on Mistress Suniya:

Before my session, I had emailed her asking her where our session will be held at. She told me that it will be held at her hotel (similar to Thaidomina). However when she arrived in Singapore, she told me that we will have to go to a budget hotel that requires 2 identification to check in. I agreed but was not too happy about the last minute change and the need to go to a budget hotel.

As she was worried about her own safety, she stayed in her taxi when I reached the budget hotel at exactly the appointed time (I was hoping not to see anyone I know). It turns out she had forgotten her wallet and she called me on my handphone to go to the taxi, that was along the main road, right in front of the hotel, to pay the taxi driver. This is not good for me as I felt very exposed paying the taxi driver on her behalf. The taxi fare was $18 which I did not recover from her subsequently as I did not have any small change after paying $30 for the budget hotel.

Thus the total damage for a 1 hour session in a budget hotel (that requires 2 identification) with Mistress Suniya was $248 versus Thaidomina's Mistresses Bella and Femina in a 4 star hotel (with no one checking) was $280. I would rather pay slightly more for Thaidomina as I like to be discreet and I do not like a sudden increase in cost as I have to budget for my sessions in advance.

In the room, Mistress Suniya asked me to strip naked while she changed from her jeans t-shirt and black high heels into her Mistress outfit complete with the patented thigh high boots (no panties). She started the session by asking me to kneel down and worship her boots (similar to my session from Thaidomina where Mistress Femina asked me to do the exact same thing). She did not asked me again what I like. It seems that she was rather nervous and did not make any small talk as well. Comparing to my session with Princess Mai Maya (my best dominatrix to date), who makes the effort to know exactly what I want, I do feel dis-connected to Mistress Suniya.

As most of you might know, I much prefer one-to-one sessions due to the intimacy. However for Mistress Suniya, it was rather awkward. At least with the Thaidomina, Mistress Femina makes the effort to connect with me (in English) and will engage Mistress Bella (in Thai) from time to time.

If I were to rate the kicks of these 3 Thai dominatrix, Mistress Femina is first (most powerful and accurate), Mistress Bella second and Mistress Suniya will be last. Interestingly, my balls bleed towards the end of the session and I had to clean the bloodstains from Mistress Suniya's boots after I have cummed at the end of my session.

Mistress Suniya also tied me up although I am not really into bondage and used a paddle on my balls. I had to tell her I prefer kicks (with boots) and there is no need to tie me up (takes up precious time). I think it would help if she had asked me exactly what I want before the session but at that time, I let her dictate the flow since she already asked me in the last email sent 1 week before her arrival in Singapore.

In conclusion, I did not enjoyed myself that much despite the fact she was wearing the kind of boots I like. I think the main reason could be she was not really comfortable with me (despite me offering to pay for her taxi since I had no small change) and the budget hotel (that she chose). At least for Thaidomina, towards the end of the session, Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina invited me to Bangkok to visit them. As for Mistress Suniya, it was just a plain "goodbye".

Now for the golden question: Will I engage Mistress Suniya's services again? I think you bros should know the answer.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the late FR on Mistress Eve.

Got her contact from bro subboy here and managed to talk to her.

We started as a casual conversation while she gave me a good massage, talking about anything under the sun, her workplace and then slowly went into BDSM/fetish. Ms Eve is quite open and she began to share what she does and I was happy to know and might in the future explore what she enjoys. She quoted her price and after much consideration, I took it although it was pricey but for 2 persons, I like to give it a try.

I like the theme of a "mystery mistress" and thus talk to Ms Eve and she was willing to talk to her colleague provided that her identity is kept confidential and unknown to me. To this extent, I would be blindfolded throughout the entire session and that my fetish was panties and so she and the "mystery mistress" would take off their panties and put them on my face, the crotch side to my nose while they tortured me. I agreed.

Ms Eve left and came back with a rope to tie my hands, saying that she needs to ensure my promises are not broken (by removing my blindfold and seeing the mystery mistress). I agreed and my hands were tightly bound. She then blindfold me and then went out to call her friend, my mystery mistress. Both came in and started to fondle and tease me. Ms Eve starts teasing me with words, licked my nipples and covered my mouth with her hand. Soon the mystery mistress took off her panties and placed it on my face. I was slapped and caned by Ms Eve with her bare hands (powerful hands). The tease and denial and humiliation dirty talk went up a notch. My arms and feet were tickled mercilessly and I had to smell the feet of Ms Eve and my mystery mistress. Soon I cannot tahan and usually I don't come, but it was overwhelming and I exploded soon thereafter.

It was quite a wonderful experience for me although I had grave concerns about the place we play in due to recent AV raids. Might consider another place with her. Just wonder she has more friends (including her colleagues) who are willing to participate.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sub

Thanks for that excellent report on Japanese Mistress Aika. Saw her website and yes she looks every bit as hot as you described. Session was expensive
(higher than the cost of a session in Japan - 250 pounds = 34,000 yen) but for you it seemed worthwhile. Smart woman in that she is probably making lots of more money working in London than if she worked and competed with the many Japanese Mistresses in Tokyo. And it again confirms that Japanese Mistresses are in a league all their own when it comes to beauty, style, and technique. I think they are born with it.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Hi bros, am in midst of converting another gal. Wish me luck.
I have served her once, she's quite hot and slim but needs to be trained more. Will let u guys know once successful.

In any case I have created a profile for the Viet gal on cm which goes by the name of MissKathySg.

She's new n inexperienced and more fo bros who aren't into strict domination. More for bros who have fetishes and wish to indulge in them. Just thought I le you guys know up front so you won't feel cheated or anything

regarding ms eve, bros who tried her does she do outcall? I am not in favour of a session in a spa or HC for obvious reasons.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

I found some reviews of Thai Mistresses on another forum to share. Believe it or not it is from a girl's perspective. Interesting but who knows if very accurate. Anyway it confirms my suspicions in that when dealing with Thai Mistresses - it is really a roll of the dice.

According to her - Mistress Midori is one of the best and I have to agree. She is the only Thai Mistress that has any knowledge/respect for the scene in Japan and has the largest and best equipped dungeon spaces(rooms in a house) that I have seen in Thailand.

I personally have sessioned with Aria - my energy with her did not click but her dungeon room is impressive and would like to session someday with her sister Christy who did also get a good review here.

She also gives a negative review of Mistress Suniya. That is strike three for her. I have heard very little positive from her and I will stay away from her and save my money.

-------------------------------

Reviews of Bangkok Professional Dominatrixes
I've had sessions with a bunch of the professional dominatrixes in Bangkok so I can share the good, bad and ugly with you about them. Keep in mind this is coming from a girl who likes to be dominated with another girl by a girl (Mistress) so your experience as a male could be different.

Here are the reviews:

8. Mistress Suniya - 1. Facility - When I did my session it was a mattress in a tiny tiny room that had a shelf with a bunch of things like dildos, plugs, lube, etc and she had a bunch of whips and gags and stuff hanging around. 2. - Staff - This is a tricky one for me. On the one hand I was ready to beat the crap out of this girl. I told her I didn't like slapping and she kept slapping the hell out of me in the face and it really annoyed me. I told her I didn't want too much pain (I'm more into humiliation than pain) but she doesn't listen. Maybe its coz she only knows 1 way to dominate or maybe she just doesn't care. I'm not sure which. She put clips on my nipples and my pussy lips which was fine for a while but there comes a point in which its enough already. I was kneeling there thinking doesn't she know that it hurts more when she takes them off once in a while? It never happened until I actually had to say something which didn't happen till after she took the gag out so I had to live with that for a while. So that's the bad. she just doesn't listen. The good. She's pretty and from the first second in the door she was very dominant. She answers the door wearing a really hot leather harness and fetish outfit, great boots. She immediately made me kneel right there in the hallway and crawl in. She had a friend (girl) in the living room watching TV which at first I thought was wierd but when she made me strip in front of her, It kinda turned into a turn on. She collared me right there, leashed me and had me crawl into the room for the session. I think if she had been less about pain like I told her and more about humiliation, I would give her a higher rating. Still she might be worth trying, maybe if you're a guy, especially if you like pain, she's for you. I will say I think she may have a better facility now judging from her website and it looks like she might have a bunch of girls working under her label as well as dominas and there's 1 switch and 1 ladyboy. Since I never learn my lesson, I actually tried to book another session with her but I never got any replies to my emails so I dunno whats going on over there.

9. Mistress June / ThaiGoddessX - Facility - This is another case of a room with a mattress, though they did have a cage too. The usual suspects of whips and collars, leashes and cuffs. Staff - Mistress June also falls into that catagory of getting older (early 40's maybe) and having a staff of dominas, etc. The domina I requested wasn't there but she had another, I don't remember her name who was okay. Clearly still very new to domination and didn't really have a good handle on what to do. We did our session with their slave named Jenny who was okay, not great. Not really my type when it comes to girls. In all it was a very mediocre experience. I think mostly coz I wasn't dealing with experienced top notch dominas. From the website it looks like they have a few dominants including a new cute one but looks are only half the issue when choosing a domina (or maybe not even half). You really want someone who is experienced with years of exposure to bdsm and various ways to play and who truly enjoys it! A lot of these girls are in it just for the money because they know we'll pay a premium for it. The really really good ones like Mistress Christy, they're really into this. They actually go to the bdsm bars and parties sometimes and do sessions that interest them. So that's my advice on that.

10. There's a few other professional dominants around including Thai Domina, Domina Angel, Mistress Edz in Pattaya, Empress Lucy in Phuket and a few others and I haven't had any experience with any of those or others. If anyone else has had sessions with either the ones I have or the ones I haven't or know of others that I haven't mentioned and want to share your experience and was it good or not, I think it would be good to hear.

7. Mistress MC - 1. Facility - None. She's going to have to come to you. I had her come to my room when my bf was at work (I'm a sneaky little bitch that way). 2. Staff - That would be Mistress MC. She has another name, not sure what it is. Her site is sm-bangkok.com. It looks like her plan is to have more dominants and slaves under her umbrella but its not there yet. She's not the most attractive girl on the planet, definately a little older and some baby wear and tear on the body but still, nice legs, big boobs for a Thai and a good personality. She says she can be slave or Mistress but I'm going to have to disagree on that one. I did a session with Mistress Christy in which MC was the slavegirl and another with Mistress Suniya (see below) and MC and she was probably one of the best slavegirls I've seen. Really super eager and talented and obedient. So I figured well, if she's that good of a slavegirl, she might be a great Mistress too. Buzz! Nope, sorry. Bascially she goes to your room and is pretty much just an escort (not that I've ever actually taken an escort but I'm guessing here). I'm not sure what she does for guys but I assume its similar to me in which its basically a bunch of orgasm denial and light bondage. She kind of lacks direction and doesn't really seem to know how to actually dominate, she just knows how to tie you up and stick beads and dildos in your ass (which I definately liked) and rub and lick your pussy (or cock as the case may be). At first I thought the orgasm denial thing was kinda cool, she really did know how to bring me right to the edge and then back off and then back to the edge again, but after about half an hour of nothing but that, I started to get really frustrated and I was kinda getting ready to just be done with it already. So in conclusion, for light bondage paired with basic sex, she'd probably work. As a slavegirl in which you dominate her or you have someone else do it, I give it a big thumb up, but just for you and her and expecting her to really dominate you, well you might not be too impressed.

4. Goddess Ratcham - 1. Facility - It's a room in an apartment that consists of a mattress. Ugh! 2. - Staff - Ugh! Goddess Ratcham is sorry to say, not my type at all. Way overweight but more important, just has a really sour expression. Worse yet, she has no clue what she's doing...none. No idea how to dominate. I think she went out and bought a whip and a latex outfit one day and said hey world, I'm a dominatrix. Um no you're not. I thought I booked a session with Mistress Jasmine and another girl, both of whom looked pretty cute from the website but when I got there I was told neither was available and Ratcham would do the session herself. So i figured I'd give it a try but it was so bad and halfhearted I literally demanded my money back after 15 minutes and walked out. Ugh!! Don't do it!! She also operates under the name of International Dominas.

5. Mistress Lorita - 1. Facility - Same as Mistress Christy so definately top notch. 2. Staff - Haven't actually had a session with Lorita and probably never will. I tried to book one but she said she was uncomfortable with doing a session with me, I assume coz she only dominates men, so there you go. I'm guessing her style is probably along the lines of Mistress Christy though so that plus use of a fantastic dungeon means she's probably worth a try.

6. Mistress Enigma - 1. Facility - This is a tricky one. She was using the Barbar facility at least when I tried a session with her on my 1st trip here a couple years ago. That was basically just a room with a mattress, a few hooking points for chains and not much else. I already said Barbar sucks now and I think one of the reasons is because of this wierd thing in which Enigma left to go be a professional but she was still using their stuff and now maybe she's back except she's not really back unless I just missed her so I dunno what's going on there. I also haven't had any luck getting her to respond anyway both thru her website and thru Barbar's (and yes this was before all the Barbar bashing) so whatever. I thought she was pretty decent as things go. If you can get her to reply to you (she seemed to have no problem doing sessions with girls before so I don't think its me) she could be a lot of fun.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

CONTINUED:

1. Midori - 1. Facility - Great dungeon, lots of equipment, a couple of rooms filled with all kinds of fun stuff from cages, racks, crosses and she's got lots of harnesses, gags, butt plugs (and for girls dildos). 2. Staff - I had a 2 domina session and I thought they did a reasonably good job. There were some times when I thought things got a little boring and they could have used creativity to change things up, but overall I thought it was worth the experience. At the time they didn't offer slavegirls but I think they may have one now but I'm not sure I would find her attractive. Also this was the session in which I realized that for me, 1 Mistress and 1 slavegirl were more fun to play with than 2 dominas. You might have a different feeling based on your personal desire. The dungeon is pretty far away though, but they'll come get you which is nice. Midori is getting older though (50's maybe) and doesn't do the sessions herself usually so she has a staff of dominas to choose from. I'd recommend it.

2. Mistress Christy - 1. Facility - Probably the only other domina in Bangkok with a real actual dungeon with lots of equipment. Really nice and tons of toys. 2. Staff - I don't think Mistress Christy even does sessions very often anymore or maybe she does but she just doesn't want to take on single girl sessions. Anyway, I would rate Mistress Christy as probably the best domina in Bangkok. She listens to what you want and does a pretty good job of executing it. She is getting a bit older now (early 40's maybe). Anyway, if you can get a session with her go for it. I recommend her!

3. Mistress Aria - 1. Facility - Same facility as Mistress Christy. 2. Staff - I never actually did a session with Mistress Aria but it was pretty clear from meeting her and what I saw that her style is probably pretty similar to that of Mistress Christy. I'd recommend her for sure and she's really pretty. The downside, I think she lives in Melbourne Australia now.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bros, am in midst of converting another gal. Wish me luck.
I have served her once, she's quite hot and slim but needs to be trained more. Will let u guys know once successful.
regarding ms eve, bros who tried her does she do outcall? I am not in favour of a session in a spa or HC for obvious reasons.
Good luck - and I hope to contact you once you are successful....

Eve will do outcall. I believe she quoted a bro here 500 for outcall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1